Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,263 members, 7,815,430 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:18 PM

Best Games To Download For Your Android Device - Phones (500) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Best Games To Download For Your Android Device (2784879 Views)

MTN Android Device Now Available? / 24 Hours Free Call To Any Network No Recharge Card. Download For Free / Full Bible Download For S40 Phone Users (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (497) (498) (499) (500) (501) (502) (503) ... (1133) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by lawrenceunaa: 10:45am On Sep 13, 2016
guydangerous:
guy u now use hot d baa? Which heavy game have u played on it cos GTA SA refused to play on mine
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by lawrenceunaa: 10:45am On Sep 13, 2016
guydangerous:
guy u now use hot S baa? Which heavy game have u played on it cos GTA SA refused to play on mine
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by barackodam: 10:46am On Sep 13, 2016
NicestDude:
Amazing spiderman 2 boring shaa. Hu don play am

hell fukking boring!!!!

1 Like

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by barackodam: 10:47am On Sep 13, 2016
ReorxTohGan:
ooorh!,aii Thanks..Buh Woh Does Multiplayer Mode Looks Like??..Are We Gonna Be Competing Against Each Other?

I very much doubt if I played it
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Nobody: 11:36am On Sep 13, 2016

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by guydangerous(m): 11:52am On Sep 13, 2016
lawrenceunaa:
guy u now use hot S baa? Which heavy game have u played on it cos GTA SA refused to play on mine
am not using hot S
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by NicestDude: 12:46pm On Sep 13, 2016
suxxman:

http://walkingdead.wikia.com/wiki/Season_3_(Video_Game)

Wow, so who are we to play with? Clementine survived season 2?
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by lawrenceunaa: 12:51pm On Sep 13, 2016
guydangerous:
am not using hot S
which fone are u using cos I saw the screenshot u posted at https://www.nairaland.com/3344803/two-ways-find-direct-download#49290433
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by serenityaliyu(m): 1:54pm On Sep 13, 2016
just finished playing walking dead season 2...

mehn, it's a cold world.

next stop: wolf among us.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by guydangerous(m): 2:35pm On Sep 13, 2016
lawrenceunaa:
which fone are u using cos I saw the screenshot u posted at https://www.nairaland.com/3344803/two-ways-find-direct-download#49290433
note 2
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by isaiah9(m): 3:59pm On Sep 13, 2016
NicestDude:

it seems you've not played season two .
In season three, you'll play as two characters (a boy and a girl) the guy will be a new entry to the game and we all know who the girl will be.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by isaiah9(m): 4:02pm On Sep 13, 2016
serenityaliyu:

mehn, it's a cold world.

you're gonna love wolf among us
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by serenityaliyu(m): 5:39pm On Sep 13, 2016
isaiah9:
you're gonna love wolf among us
like the walking dead series?
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Nobody: 6:38pm On Sep 13, 2016
NicestDude:

Yeah she did... Strong Girl....
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Nobody: 6:39pm On Sep 13, 2016
serenityaliyu:

mehn, it's a cold world.

I'm gonna Start WD S1&2 again... Then Wolf Amongst Us
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by serenityaliyu(m): 8:59pm On Sep 13, 2016
suxxman:

I'm gonna Start WD S1&2 again... Then Wolf Amongst Us
u wanna download the data files again? or u have them already?
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by guydangerous(m): 9:45pm On Sep 13, 2016
serenityaliyu:

mehn, it's a cold world.

tell us how your season 1 and 2 ended,like mine in season 1 clementine shot Lee as instructed by Lee himself because he said he didn't want to turn into "them" that's the zombies.

In season 2 clementine and Kennedy were denied access into the safe camp where all the non-infected beings camped for safety,they threw two bags filled with supplies for both of them which I think Kenny rejected saying clementine need it more than him...the next thing I saw was clementine carrying a baby with a dagger and journeying into the wild.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Nobody: 9:58pm On Sep 13, 2016
serenityaliyu:
u wanna download the data files again? or u have them already?

Download Again smiley
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by OsmoziTech: 10:05pm On Sep 13, 2016
BEST CONSOLES TO COME BY: SONY PS4 PRO and XBOX ONE S REVIEW
For we video game lovers, this month, September, is gonna be a great month to remember as Sony Ps4 pro and Xbox One S tend to hit the market... http://osmozitech..com.ng/2016/09/best-consoles-to-come-by-sony-ps4-pro.html?m=1

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by NicestDude: 11:00pm On Sep 13, 2016
Mehn, am feeling d urge to start this walking dead season 2. I felt pretty bad after lee got bit, even wen I cut d arm off I thought he won't turn,I was pretty downcast. But I'll start season 2 soon. Since clem didn't die. smiley smiley
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by isaiah9(m): 11:35pm On Sep 13, 2016
serenityaliyu:
like the walking dead series?
both are very interesting but of different concepts.
In wolf among us, you'll encounter more action
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by isaiah9(m): 12:07am On Sep 14, 2016
guydangerous:
tell us how your season 1 and 2 ended,like mine in season 1 clementine shot Lee as instructed by Lee himself because he said he didn't want to turn into "them" that's the zombies.

In season 2 clementine and Kennedy were denied access into the safe camp where all the non-infected beings camped for safety,they threw two bags filled with supplies for both of them which I think Kenny rejected saying clementine need it more than him...the next thing I saw was clementine carrying a baby with a dagger and journeying into the wild.
Wow! I recalled we talked about how our season one ended differently and from what you saying about how your season two ended, it's like my season two and yours ended differently too.
In the ending of my season two, Kenny was fighting a girl (forgot her name) I decided to shoot Kenny coz i thought he had gone mad coz of his behavior and later found out that the girl lied about the baby missing. I didn't forgive her and went my own way.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by serenityaliyu(m): 4:58am On Sep 14, 2016
guydangerous:

yes Lee asked Clem to handcuff and shot him, while in season 2, Clem killed kenny because he was very aggressive and wanted to kill jane (a girl that escaped cavers den with them and once saved Clem) because jane lied of killing the baby Rebecca gave birth to. I forgive jane and we walked away with the baby. I have the season 2 data file but I downloaded season 1 episodes in app. do u know where I could download the data files for season 1?
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by enoch273: 5:33am On Sep 14, 2016
Infinix Hot 4 X557 custom ROM is now available, click the libk below to download and also follow instructions on how to flash

http://www.enochtekng.com/2016/09/cyanogenmod13-stable-custom-rom-for_14.html
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by guydangerous(m): 8:14am On Sep 14, 2016
serenityaliyu:
yes Lee asked Clem to handcuff and shot him, while in season 2, Clem killed kenny because he was very aggressive and wanted to kill jane (a girl that escaped cavers den with them and once saved Clem) because jane lied of killing the baby Rebecca gave birth to. I forgive jane and we walked away with the baby. I have the season 2 data file but I downloaded season 1 episodes in app. do u know where I could download the data files for season 1?
I downloaded mine from playstore
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by damoch(m): 8:22am On Sep 14, 2016
guydangerous:
I downloaded mine from playstore
do u pay for the full episode??
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by isaiah9(m): 11:27am On Sep 14, 2016
serenityaliyu:
go to revdl.com you will see all the episodes data there
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by serenityaliyu(m): 12:48pm On Sep 14, 2016
isaiah9:
go to revdl.com you will see all the episodes data there
it's not there, I saw just that of episode one of about 1.3gb
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by guydangerous(m): 1:33pm On Sep 14, 2016
damoch:
do u pay for the full episode??
I used lucky patcher to download all episodes
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by superiorinferno(m): 8:40pm On Sep 14, 2016
Games list..who don play am?

Assassin creed identity apk+data
GTA liberty city stories apk+data
Brothers a tale of two

Heard batman the telltale series will be available for android on September 16

Amazingly: Gameloft declares that there future games will be free http://erudipedia..com.ng/2016/09/amazingly-gameloft-declares-that-there_1.html
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by barackodam: 10:10pm On Sep 14, 2016
superiorinferno:
Games list..who don play am?

Assassin creed identity apk+data
GTA liberty city stories apk+data
Brothers a tale of two

Heard batman the telltale series will be available for android on September 16

Amazingly: Gameloft declares that there future games will be free http://erudipedia..com.ng/2016/09/amazingly-gameloft-declares-that-there_1.html

currently playing GTA LCS.....

I've finished brothers
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by enoch273: 4:18am On Sep 15, 2016
see images of amazing features to expect from the next whatsapp update, with this alone a lot of people will be addicted to whatsapp, click link below for more details

http://www.enochtekng.com/2016/09/see-pictures-of-what-to-expect-from.html

(1) (2) (3) ... (497) (498) (499) (500) (501) (502) (503) ... (1133) (Reply)

The Xiaomi Thread.

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.