Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,607 members, 7,809,220 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:47 AM

Best Games To Download For Your Android Device - Phones (510) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Best Games To Download For Your Android Device (2780861 Views)

MTN Android Device Now Available? / 24 Hours Free Call To Any Network No Recharge Card. Download For Free / Full Bible Download For S40 Phone Users (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (507) (508) (509) (510) (511) (512) (513) ... (1133) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by barackodam: 12:35pm On Sep 30, 2016
Heemzy:

Which game is this..

Xcom, enemy within
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Heemzy: 12:42pm On Sep 30, 2016
barackodam:

Xcom, enemy within

Tnx..which link
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by guydangerous(m): 12:46pm On Sep 30, 2016
TheLoneCitizen:

I heard this is the greatest offline co-op shooter, and very long, false?
the greatest offline game I agree for the rest I don't know.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by guydangerous(m): 12:49pm On Sep 30, 2016
Heemzy:

Tnx..which link
the game hard oh and is a strategy game...if are still interested go to page 383 you will see the apk+data download links.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by FuckYou: 1:37pm On Sep 30, 2016
TheLoneCitizen:
We aren't surviving without the freebasics, f*ck the law.
watin happen
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by TheLoneCitizen(m): 2:58pm On Sep 30, 2016
barackodam:

Believe me man, I never cheated.....twas pure luck. See my players and coins and money naa, it's not beyond ordinary

You quitting mid-match after conceding two goals from a bottom league team is cheating, believe it or not?
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by TheLoneCitizen(m): 3:00pm On Sep 30, 2016
FuckYou:
watin happen

Are you still able to post pictures on this site? With the Basics I mean.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by TheLoneCitizen(m): 3:10pm On Sep 30, 2016
barackodam:

Believe me man, I never cheated.....twas pure luck. See my players and coins and money naa, it's not beyond ordinary

You quitting mid-match after conceding two goals against a bottom league team is cheating, believe it or not.

It didn't all start today, let me tell you a story, my man.

Was just an amateur aiming to be the next Pochentinno, a nerd obsessed with managing and then...

Pic 1: They wanted something between the sticks, .

Pic 2 : Even if 'twas a oldie retiring in 3 years,seemed a good bargain.

Pic 3: And we did strike a deal, but conceded 2 goals with merely two shorts on target contrary to our 12. Against the run of play you say?

Pic 4: But even the pitch missed the veteran captain and started inflicting my players' with plagues, we started losing valuable points, this was the beginning of the end.

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by guydangerous(m): 10:03pm On Sep 30, 2016
xcom project monthly report by the council

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Jayson504(m): 12:00am On Oct 01, 2016
Please does anyone knows if fake wifi still works on mc5?
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Heemzy: 7:19am On Oct 01, 2016
Jayson504:
Please does anyone knows if fake wifi still works on mc5?

Yes but HACK CONNECTIVITY IS THE BEST
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Maro4u(m): 7:24am On Oct 01, 2016
Fifa 16 is actually the best mobile game in the world DAMN!!! Soooooooooo AMAZING
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by TheLoneCitizen(m): 9:05am On Oct 01, 2016
1. Why did the English team come for C?

2. To lift them from relegation waters.

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by TheLoneCitizen(m): 9:06am On Oct 01, 2016
1. What happens when the British media hypes Andrea?

2. It's a sellout.

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by guydangerous(m): 10:11am On Oct 01, 2016
Heemzy:

does it require root access
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Heemzy: 10:22am On Oct 01, 2016
guydangerous:
does it require root access

Yes
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by enoch273: 10:42am On Oct 01, 2016
How to change IMEI on all TECNO phones running on android 6.0 marshmallow

http://www.enochtekng.com/2016/10/how-to-change-imei-of-all-tecno-devices.html
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Jayson504(m): 4:26pm On Oct 01, 2016
Heemzy:

Thanks for ur reply...but pls where can I download that hack connectivity......
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by daamazing(m): 9:29pm On Oct 01, 2016
Heemzy:

is it for playing mc5 offline?
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Heemzy: 9:58pm On Oct 01, 2016
Jayson504:
Thanks for ur reply...but pls where can I download that hack connectivity......

Search tru Google or search on xposed installer...u must b rooted tho ...
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Heemzy: 9:58pm On Oct 01, 2016
daamazing:
is it for playing mc5 offline?

No... Still playing online ... But with ur data
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by barackodam: 11:38pm On Oct 01, 2016
TheLoneCitizen:

You quitting mid-match after conceding two goals against a bottom league team is cheating, believe it or not.

Was just an amateur aiming to be the next Pochentinno, a nerd obsessed with managing and then...

Pic 3: And we did strike a deal, but conceded 2 goals with merely two shorts on target contrary to our 12. Against the run of play you say?

Pic 4: But even the pitch missed the veteran captain and started inflicting my players' with plagues, we started losing valuable points, this was the beginning of the end.

At pic 3, that one is very true. Can't deny that.

But then, I didn't say I didn't loose bro, I lost, surely, but had lots of draw than loss, most of my loss were to small teams, only Madrid beat me, more like thrash me, 6 actually, remaining big teams, I drew with them. Currently now, I'm languishing at 5th, all of them don vex dey flog me
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Jayson504(m): 12:16am On Oct 02, 2016
Heemzy:

Search tru Google or search on xposed installer...u must b rooted tho ...
I'm Rooted....but is that hack connectivity on d Xposed installer?
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Nobody: 12:37am On Oct 02, 2016
TheLoneCitizen:

how did you get such amount of coins and cash?
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Nobody: 12:40am On Oct 02, 2016
barackodam:

At pic 3, that one is very true. Can't deny that.

But then, I didn't say I didn't loose bro, I lost, surely, but had lots of draw than loss, most of my loss were to small teams, only Madrid beat me, more like thrash me, 6 actually, remaining big teams, I drew with them. Currently now, I'm languishing at 5th, all of them don vex dey flog me

ur own. better sef. I finished 14th in d leage and had to honorably resign to now coach Aston Villa. if only I had ur coins and cash.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Manutd19: 7:13am On Oct 02, 2016
Guys which nba game is recommended to download? Seems 2k17 is not playable at the moment... Which can I enjoy well without lagging on camon c9?
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by augster(m): 7:51am On Oct 02, 2016
Abeg how I fit play normal match on this yeye fifa mobile?
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by isaiah9(m): 8:24am On Oct 02, 2016
Manutd19:
Guys which nba game is recommended to download? Seems 2k17 is not playable at the moment... Which can I enjoy well without lagging on camon c9?
why not try nba 2k16 or 2k14
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by barackodam: 11:06am On Oct 02, 2016
dumo1:

ur own. better sef. I finished 14th in d leage and had to honorably resign to now coach Aston Villa. if only I had ur coins and cash.

My coins and cash? Lol, see TheLoneCitizen own, the thing is, I don't spend them, at all, I left mine for almost a season, that's why it's that much, and by the time you will spend em, trust me, you wouldn't have any restrictions except yourself. This 3rd season, I hired everyone, attacking, defending, goalie coach, all of em and my OPR increased tremendously
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Nobody: 11:30am On Oct 02, 2016
barackodam:

My coins and cash? Lol, see TheLoneCitizen own, the thing is, I don't spend them, at all, I left mine for almost a season, that's why it's that much, and by the time you will spend em, trust me, you wouldn't have any restrictions except yourself. This 3rd season, I hired everyone, attacking, defending, goalie coach, all of em and my OPR increased tremendously
are you saying that when the 10 wks contract for sprint coach, strength coach and fitness coach expired you didn't renew it at all for the whole season.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by daamazing(m): 12:12pm On Oct 02, 2016
Heemzy:

No... Still playing online ... But with ur data
oh so normally u can't play it with data? Nawa 4 Gameloft.

(1) (2) (3) ... (507) (508) (509) (510) (511) (512) (513) ... (1133) (Reply)

The Xiaomi Thread.

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.