Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,183 members, 7,818,585 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:18 PM

Best Games To Download For Your Android Device - Phones (512) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Best Games To Download For Your Android Device (2788364 Views)

MTN Android Device Now Available? / 24 Hours Free Call To Any Network No Recharge Card. Download For Free / Full Bible Download For S40 Phone Users (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (509) (510) (511) (512) (513) (514) (515) ... (1133) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by dynamo007(m): 4:51pm On Oct 04, 2016
Flawlessangel:

they are 3 different types of games
shadow gun is a third person shooter multiplayer game
battle hand is a turn based rpg multiplayer game
call of champions is a 3 on 3 versus, online battle arena game
they are all good but...
try shadowgun deadzone first on the playstore.
Aiit I'll
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by barackodam: 4:57pm On Oct 04, 2016
dynamo007:

grin
grin
grin

I go download am this midnight

Which data be that, Airtel #200?
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by dynamo007(m): 7:10pm On Oct 04, 2016
barackodam:

Which data be that, Airtel #200?
I gat two mtn and 2 airtel sims
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by enoch273: 7:32pm On Oct 04, 2016
Resurrection remix custom ROM for infinix hot 2 along with tutorial on how to flash, click link below

http://www.enochtekng.com/2016/10/resurrection-remix-lp-v559-custom-rom.html
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Joeyjones(m): 8:25pm On Oct 04, 2016
Flawlessangel:

yeah, 3 ep magnum leo is a great bot to use, especially if you have an ecc thunder above, so fast bots wont even think of coming close to you while your magnums keep them at bay.

5th slot is good, i once got to 3700 gold and still didnt buy a 5th slot and instead spent the gold on an orkan(1200gold) and a galahad(2500gold). Because most gold tier matches ends before you even get to use the 5th slot, Though i have a 5th slot now.

But since you have no orkan , i would have advised u to get that. But 5th slot is still great though, you can get orkans later.

Just keep spending your wsp points on ep magnums and especially esg tarans for all your bots insted of new bots.

You will soon get to a stage where 99% of everyone u face are using plasma weapons while u are the only one using bullets, it would get frustrating for u

so hold up on that stalker for now and increase the fire power of your bots.

When all your griffins have magnums and tarans, you can now get a stalker, gepard is better than a stalker because that stalker stealth only last for 8 seconds, not good enough.

Your hanger now should be

griffin, griffin, magnum thunder leo and natasha(since u like sniping).

Bot powerlevels in gold tier goes like this

1) lancelot
2) rhino
3) galahad
4) griffin

these 4 bots are leagues above the rest in gold tier
Recently everyone is either with a magnum or taran, so I wanna keep up by buying my own magnums. I actually hate snipers. I needed a fast robot with good damage and can easily earn gold that was why I wanted to buy the stalker so that I can replace the schutze. Or I should just buy a geopard. Maybe I'll change my plans. Have 2 griffins with epmagnums and tarans, then a Leo with 3magnums and then the fast bot which should be the geopard.

It was just today that I understood tiers in the game. Been seeing the word but didn't know the meaning. If I am right I should be in gold tier because my team and opponents have high damage weapons and most of them are level 30. And most times its always a nuclear attack from the enemy.

Do you know any easy way to kill Lancelot and rhino cause these two are always giving me trouble.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by barackodam: 8:34pm On Oct 04, 2016
dynamo007:

I gat two mtn and 2 airtel sims

#100 for 2gb......

shocked

You be boss!
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by superiorinferno(m): 8:46pm On Oct 04, 2016
dynamo007:

If I download am and e no work I no go like am oh
Dude I bet you its going to work
Remember to drop comment
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by serenityaliyu(m): 8:56pm On Oct 04, 2016
guy I've like 50mb of glo gift data to trade, If u have, please let's reciprocate
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by dynamo007(m): 11:40pm On Oct 04, 2016
barackodam:

#100 for 2gb......

shocked

You be boss!
grin cool
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by dynamo007(m): 11:40pm On Oct 04, 2016
superiorinferno:
Dude I bet you its going to work
Remember to drop comment
Aiit no p
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by callydon(m): 8:09am On Oct 05, 2016
plz i just downloaded n installed "Shadow Guardian HD" on my gionee M5, but after moving d files to d right folder. When d game opens, it'll force after d 'Gameloft' logo.
Same thing happened when i installed 'virtual tennis'.
Please who knows how to solve this?
Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by twinskenny(m): 10:29am On Oct 05, 2016
Please link to download any of the FIFA game
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Flawlessangel(m): 12:37pm On Oct 05, 2016
Joeyjones:
Recently everyone is either with a magnum or taran, so I wanna keep up by buying my own magnums. I actually hate snipers. I needed a fast robot with good damage and can easily earn gold that was why I wanted to buy the stalker so that I can replace the schutze. Or I should just buy a geopard. Maybe I'll change my plans. Have 2 griffins with epmagnums and tarans, then a Leo with 3magnums and then the fast bot which should be the geopard.

It was just today that I understood tiers in the game. Been seeing the word but didn't know the meaning. If I am right I should be in gold tier because my team and opponents have high damage weapons and most of them are level 30. And most times its always a nuclear attack from the enemy.

Do you know any easy way to kill Lancelot and rhino cause these two are always giving me trouble.

plasma is ineffective against the rhino, galahad and lancelot due to their shield.

To bypass those shield you need missile weapons with splash damage.

Get

1) orkan 1200 gold coins
2) tulumbas (silver coins)
3) crv pins ( silver coins)

if you equip a griffin with 2 orkans and 2 crv pins, it can stand up to rhinos and lancelot and can even kill them if leveled up properly.

So also if you equip the griffins with 2 tulumbas and 2 crv pins, it can be very effective against rhinos and lancelots,
These missile weapons are anti shield bots.

Also i hope you level up your weapons higher than your bot level and not the other way around?

Say weapon level 9 and bot level 7 would be right. But if your bot is level 9 and your weapon is level 7, you have made yourself underpowered. Because you will be matchmaked with people on your bot level and above.

So always keep your weapon level higher than your bot level or at worst, on the same level. Level 8 bot and level 8 weapon is still good. But never make your bot higher than your weapon level.

Try to get orkans tulumbas and crv pins to battle rhinos and lancelots
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by augster(m): 2:56pm On Oct 05, 2016
twinskenny:
Please link to download any of the FIFA game
Which one?
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Marvel1206: 3:15pm On Oct 05, 2016
Joeyjones:

which game is this?
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Joeyjones(m): 3:19pm On Oct 05, 2016
Flawlessangel:

plasma is ineffective against the rhino, galahad and lancelot due to their shield.

To bypass those shield you need missile weapons with splash damage.

Get

1) orkan 1200 gold coins
2) tulumbas (silver coins)
3) crv pins ( silver coins)

if you equip a griffin with 2 orkans and 2 crv pins, it can stand up to rhinos and lancelot and can even kill them if leveled up properly.

So also if you equip the griffins with 2 tulumbas and 2 crv pins, it can be very effective against rhinos and lancelots,
These missile weapons are anti shield bots.

Also i hope you level up your weapons higher than your bot level and not the other way around?

Say weapon level 9 and bot level 7 would be right. But if your bot is level 9 and your weapon is level 7, you have made yourself underpowered. Because you will be matchmaked with people on your bot level and above.

So always keep your weapon level higher than your bot level or at worst, on the same level. Level 8 bot and level 8 weapon is still good. But never make your bot higher than your weapon level.

Try to get orkans tulumbas and crv pins to battle rhinos and lancelots
My bots level are higher than my weapons , that must be why I get fried most times. My weapons are level 6 while my bots are level 8, 9. I'll just make my bots level 8 and my weapons level 10. I will buy that orkan for the giffin. I had 2000gold today, I bought a geopard so I'll farm for 400 more gold to buy the orkan.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Joeyjones(m): 3:22pm On Oct 05, 2016
Marvel1206:

which game is this?
War robots.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Marvel1206: 3:35pm On Oct 05, 2016
Joeyjones:
War robots.
is it online? Size?
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by twinskenny(m): 3:53pm On Oct 05, 2016
augster:
Which one?
either 2015 or 16 sir
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by augster(m): 4:19pm On Oct 05, 2016
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by rawdpiper(m): 6:44pm On Oct 05, 2016
What's the best website to download ISO for ppsspp?
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by guydangerous(m): 8:52pm On Oct 05, 2016
dynamo007 have you downloaded the wildblood,how is the game play.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by executive202: 9:59pm On Oct 05, 2016
TheLoneCitizen:
1. This alone killed the young man.

2. And there was a shootout.

pls wat is d name of this football game
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by dynamo007(m): 5:08am On Oct 06, 2016
guydangerous:
dynamo007 have you downloaded the wildblood,how is the game play.

Have downloaded it since but no space to extract..... . I'll give you guys feedback this evening
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Joeyjones(m): 9:00am On Oct 06, 2016
Marvel1206:

is it online?
Size?
Its like an online multiplayer game. Size is 258mb.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by barackodam: 9:29am On Oct 06, 2016
executive202:

Champ man 17
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Marvel1206: 9:37am On Oct 06, 2016
Joeyjones:
Its like an online multiplayer game. Size is 258mb.
chai, ok thanks... But i dnt like online games
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by NicestDude: 9:43am On Oct 06, 2016
Clash of clans and walking dead s2. All I have to do now is get my walking dead season 1 from d pc and let s2 get its info lemme continue.

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by TheLoneCitizen(m): 11:15am On Oct 06, 2016
executive202:

Champ Man 17
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by TheLoneCitizen(m): 11:15am On Oct 06, 2016
barackodam:

https://www.nairaland.com/2029434/best-games-download-android-device/383#46510712

You surely understand why I don't wantu post the direct link, right?

Definitely, we appreciate.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by TheLoneCitizen(m): 11:53am On Oct 06, 2016
Just look at this... Immersing.

(1) (2) (3) ... (509) (510) (511) (512) (513) (514) (515) ... (1133) (Reply)

The Xiaomi Thread.

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.