Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,437 members, 7,815,997 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:06 PM

Best Games To Download For Your Android Device - Phones (532) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Best Games To Download For Your Android Device (2785231 Views)

MTN Android Device Now Available? / 24 Hours Free Call To Any Network No Recharge Card. Download For Free / Full Bible Download For S40 Phone Users (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (529) (530) (531) (532) (533) (534) (535) ... (1133) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by serenityaliyu(m): 4:11pm On Oct 25, 2016
cheesy

1 Like

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by kodded(m): 4:12pm On Oct 25, 2016
JayJayGee:
Fifa failed me with Fifa mobile...
But PES seems to be doing good just that I don't like the swipe stuff...
And I hope the official version would be free so I don't have to download from third party...
fifa14 still remains the best FIFA game in android

although ea has said that they are currently working to bring back the ea server

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by kodded(m): 4:13pm On Oct 25, 2016
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by serenityaliyu(m): 4:23pm On Oct 25, 2016
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by pators(m): 4:31pm On Oct 25, 2016
JayJayGee:
Fifa failed me with Fifa mobile...
But PES seems to be doing good just that I don't like the swipe stuff...
And I hope the official version would be free so I don't have to download from third party...
do you mean this game is online?
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Nobody: 5:14pm On Oct 25, 2016
guydangerous:
no worries because there will be better phones in the future
but their expected prices though undecided
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by dynamo007(m): 5:50pm On Oct 25, 2016
kodded:
and they should make their online sever as strong as modern combat 4 & 5 sever

Is their sever bad I didn't experience server issue oh.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by kodded(m): 6:00pm On Oct 25, 2016
dynamo007:

Is their sever bad I didn't experience server issue oh.
did you play with other players online ?
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by dynamo007(m): 6:35pm On Oct 25, 2016
kodded:
did you play with other players online ?

I did just once or twice after when dey deducted my rank grin so I stopped since den grin
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by kodded(m): 6:36pm On Oct 25, 2016
dynamo007:

I did just once or twice after when dey deducted my rank grin so I stopped since den grin
sad
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by JayJayGee: 6:40pm On Oct 25, 2016
pators:
do you mean this game is online?
Yes PES is online...
But you can also do multiplayer with your friend through Bluetooth... makes sense shey?
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by JayJayGee: 6:42pm On Oct 25, 2016
kodded:
fifa14 still remains the best FIFA game in android

although ea has said that they are currently working to bring back the ea server
true... but FIFA 14 is gone...
the ea is ever is for their ultimate team sh!t... not the FIFA 14 kinda game
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by kodded(m): 6:46pm On Oct 25, 2016
JayJayGee:

true... but FIFA 14 is gone...
the ea is ever is for their ultimate team sh!t... not the FIFA 14 kinda game
ya
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by kodded(m): 6:47pm On Oct 25, 2016
JayJayGee:

Yes PES is online...
But you can also do multiplayer with your friend through Bluetooth... makes sense shey?
have you played the Bluetooth multiplayer before ?
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by dynamo007(m): 8:18pm On Oct 25, 2016
kodded:
sad
D update suppose show this coming month sha... Hopefully with controls grin
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by JayJayGee: 10:23pm On Oct 25, 2016
kodded:
have you played the Bluetooth multiplayer before ?
no... but I saw the feature
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by enoch273: 12:09am On Oct 26, 2016
wow! another custom rom is out for the Infinix HOT S, MiFavor custom ROM for Infinix X521, click link below to download and get instructions on how to flash

http://www.enochtekng.com/2016/10/zte-mifavor-ui-stable-custom-rom-for.html
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by kodded(m): 3:30am On Oct 26, 2016

Finally the FIFA 16 works grin cool cool cool

1 Like

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Gameguy900: 9:58am On Oct 26, 2016
Does anyone play marvel contest of champion here anyone

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by dynamo007(m): 3:58pm On Oct 26, 2016
Guys batman Telltale series is out on andropalace.net
Cc: davthom, guydangerous , isiah9, kodded, baddestguyp and Co grin
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by guydangerous(m): 4:14pm On Oct 26, 2016
dynamo007:
Guys batman Telltale series is out on andropalace.net grin
finally.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Gameguy900: 4:36pm On Oct 26, 2016
My phone did not support it even on playstore even when am running on a marshmallow verision sad angry
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by barackodam: 5:29pm On Oct 26, 2016
dynamo007:

Finally!!!!

Lemme go check it out straight up
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by kodded(m): 5:36pm On Oct 26, 2016
dynamo007:

still don't know what is wrong with all this developers

Batman is an action character and not a guy to be seen in movie like game angry

very soon FIFA will follow suit and bring their own undecided
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by barackodam: 5:46pm On Oct 26, 2016
Watched the gameplay of the batman on play store, it's superb. I'm gon download tonight.

But it shows my device isn't supported. Do you still advise me to proceed on downloading it?
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by dynamo007(m): 6:03pm On Oct 26, 2016
[quote author=kodded post=50530705]still don't know what is wrong with all this developers

very soon FIFA will follow suit and bring their own undecided[/quote

LOL which one fifa one do grin
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Nobody: 6:21pm On Oct 26, 2016
kodded:

Batman is an action character and not a guy to be seen in movie like game angry yea I won't be surprised if something like the journey comes to android soon bit that still has you playing soccer by yourself with out help or qte

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Nobody: 6:21pm On Oct 26, 2016
kodded:

Batman is an action character and not a guy to be seen in movie like game angry yea I won't be surprised if something like the journey comes to android soon bit that still has you playing soccer by yourself with out help or qte

yea I won't be surprised if something like the journey comes to android soon bit that still has you playing soccer by yourself with out help or qte
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by isaiah9(m): 6:29pm On Oct 26, 2016
dynamo007:

yeah but it can only work on HIGH end devices, lollipop upward and may lag on a 2 gig ram device. it surely won't work on Mali 400. the requirements of this game are just too high
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by isaiah9(m): 6:46pm On Oct 26, 2016
kodded:

I've watched a bit of the game's walkthrough on youtube and the action parts of the game are super cool. this is telltale,they aren't all about action but storytelling too and they're trying to show you the other side of Batman (being bruce wayne) not only his batman side unlike other Batman games.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by dynamo007(m): 6:54pm On Oct 26, 2016
isaiah9:
yeah but it can only work on HIGH end devices, lollipop upward and may lag on a 2 gig ram device. it surely won't work on Mali 400. the requirements of this game are just too high

Yes... D graphics quality is very high then.. It could work on other devices in the future versions tho
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by kodded(m): 7:14pm On Oct 26, 2016
davthom:
yea I won't be surprised if something like the journey comes to android soon bit that still has you playing soccer by yourself with out help or qte
I doubt if we are going to enjoy that type of 'soccer' < take the attack mode in Fifa mobile for example

can you sincerely tell me that the new attack mode is the best thing to happen to football gaming in android since the introduction of android game ? undecided

(1) (2) (3) ... (529) (530) (531) (532) (533) (534) (535) ... (1133) (Reply)

The Xiaomi Thread.

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.