Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,756 members, 7,824,169 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:17 AM

Best Games To Download For Your Android Device - Phones (560) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Best Games To Download For Your Android Device (2791950 Views)

MTN Android Device Now Available? / 24 Hours Free Call To Any Network No Recharge Card. Download For Free / Full Bible Download For S40 Phone Users (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (557) (558) (559) (560) (561) (562) (563) ... (1133) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Dopenigga(m): 9:34am On Dec 06, 2016
Baddestguyp:
sleep ke?
I don download F1 2016 and space marshals 1, na to unzip their files and install remain

Just started downloading mortal Kombat x, will be done tomorrow night
is dat f1 2016 offline or online
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Dopenigga(m): 9:35am On Dec 06, 2016
pls who can provide me with a link or site to download real racing 2
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by raydatluvs(m): 9:53am On Dec 06, 2016
guydangerous:
what are you waiting for nau,go try....

gangster Vegas from playstore
fifa mobile from play store
ea NBA 2017 from play store
modern combat 3,4 and 5 from andropalace or revdl
gta San Andreas and gta liberty city from revdl or andropalace
clash of clan from play store
football manager.
please do you know a latest nice soccer game I could get. Preferably pes
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by jworos(m): 11:20am On Dec 06, 2016
Baddestguyp:
there are vehicles and large maps in blitz brigade, if Gameloft did this, why can't they do same to modern combat

truth is it won't cost much to introduce just 4 or 5 large maps, nothing else, with vehicles and maybe aircrafts. Gameloft is instead so focused on silly armors and silly perks just to make money

give me a good Android fps large maps, Objective based, vehicles and aircraft, skill based, no silly guns or armors. Even if it's 10k I'll pay for it
That's nice, I like you, not every Nigerian is ready to pay for their gaming
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by jworos(m): 11:22am On Dec 06, 2016
Dopenigga:
pls who can provide me with a link or site to download real racing 2
download apk from andropalace,install and download the game data from the app.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Baddestguyp(m): 2:34pm On Dec 06, 2016
Dopenigga:
is dat f1 2016 offline or online
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by TheLoneCitizen(m): 2:43pm On Dec 06, 2016
What were you thinking?

We Made You, Wayne.

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by TheLoneCitizen(m): 2:52pm On Dec 06, 2016
Baddestguyp:
there are vehicles and large maps in blitz brigade, if Gameloft did this, why can't they do same to modern combat

truth is it won't cost much to introduce just 4 or 5 large maps, nothing else, with vehicles and maybe aircrafts. Gameloft is instead so focused on silly armors and silly perks just to make money

give me a good Android fps large maps, Objective based, vehicles and aircraft, skill based, no silly guns or armors. Even if it's 10k I'll pay for it

You're an addict, Fratello, cold Turkey.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by guydangerous(m): 2:53pm On Dec 06, 2016
davthom:
there was an update 2 sm2 today,I think it is 4 did issue you are having
I didn't get any update and it's still force closing.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by guydangerous(m): 2:56pm On Dec 06, 2016
raydatluvs:
please do you know a latest nice soccer game I could get. Preferably pes
pes 2017 is still under development to be released too,only latest soccer game at hand now is fifa 17 and first touch soccer all free on Google play store.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by guydangerous(m): 2:58pm On Dec 06, 2016
Baddestguyp:
hope space marshals 1 works for me too tho
lemme first try f1 2016
how is the f1.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by guydangerous(m): 3:02pm On Dec 06, 2016
Baddestguyp:
sleep ke?
I don download F1 2016 and space marshals 1, na to unzip their files and install remain

Just started downloading mortal Kombat x, will be done tomorrow night
wetin you use download f1 2.7gb,space marshals 270mb and mortal kombat x.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Jayson504(m): 4:17pm On Dec 06, 2016
guydangerous:
how do I gather the blueprints,yes I saved up to 700 credits.
by opening weapon packs....
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Jayson504(m): 4:18pm On Dec 06, 2016
guydangerous:
Bosk 3 na straight forward bullet killing machine gun just like bounty hunter SLS-3.
Yeah.... that's one of my best weapon for Recon class.....
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by raydatluvs(m): 5:25pm On Dec 06, 2016
guydangerous:
pes 2017 is still under development to be released too,only latest soccer game at hand now is fifa 17 and first touch soccer all free on Google play store.
is it install and play directly without the pssssp thing and smooth? Don't know if you get my question. Then how large is each and which would you say I download?
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by guydangerous(m): 7:49pm On Dec 06, 2016
Jayson504:
by opening weapon packs....
ok 150 credit for 1 pack right?
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by guydangerous(m): 7:59pm On Dec 06, 2016
raydatluvs:
is it install and play directly without the pssssp thing and smooth? Don't know if you get my question. Then how large is each and which would you say I download?
yes it can be played directly without the ppsspp application,is a normal apk+data android game.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Baddestguyp(m): 8:18pm On Dec 06, 2016
guydangerous:
how is the f1.
it's playing but everything is black.
I didn't delete, I'll wait for another apk

or I might try unzipping the file again, cos I think there was a problem while unzipping I was doing several other stuff
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Baddestguyp(m): 8:18pm On Dec 06, 2016
guydangerous:
wetin you use download f1 2.7gb,space marshals 270mb and mortal kombat x.
Mtn night plan
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Nobody: 10:04pm On Dec 06, 2016
Hmm!
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Nobody: 10:05pm On Dec 06, 2016
my new addiction

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Nobody: 10:08pm On Dec 06, 2016
TheLoneCitizen:
What were you thinking?

We Made You, Wayne.
Even after his transfer to his new club, you still lashed him and his new team mates. I like that.

1 Like

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by raydatluvs(m): 11:23pm On Dec 06, 2016
guydangerous:
yes it can be played directly without the ppsspp application,is a normal apk+data android game.
last one pls, which would you recommend if I have to download only due to data constraints
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Dopenigga(m): 11:51pm On Dec 06, 2016
jworos:
download apk from andropalace,install and download the game data from the app.
tanks alot bro
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Dopenigga(m): 11:54pm On Dec 06, 2016
Baddestguyp:
finally,an offline game.where did you download your's from
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by guydangerous(m): 11:40pm On Dec 07, 2016
raydatluvs:
last one pls, which would you recommend if I have to download only due to data constraints
first touch soccer.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by guydangerous(m): 11:46pm On Dec 07, 2016
sering 9 in action.

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by guydangerous(m): 11:47pm On Dec 07, 2016
started space marshal,very funny with addictive game play.

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Nobody: 3:27am On Dec 08, 2016
guydangerous:
started space marshal,very funny with addictive game play.
how do u do silent takedowns in sm1 its very easy in sm2
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by samsix56: 12:24pm On Dec 08, 2016
anyone got heard of bully?
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by samsix56: 12:25pm On Dec 08, 2016

(1) (2) (3) ... (557) (558) (559) (560) (561) (562) (563) ... (1133) (Reply)

The Xiaomi Thread.

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.