Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,191 members, 7,839,045 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 12:55 PM

Best Games To Download For Your Android Device - Phones (561) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Best Games To Download For Your Android Device (2798160 Views)

MTN Android Device Now Available? / 24 Hours Free Call To Any Network No Recharge Card. Download For Free / Full Bible Download For S40 Phone Users (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (558) (559) (560) (561) (562) (563) (564) ... (1133) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Nobody: 12:54pm On Dec 08, 2016
not compatible on play store right now

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by isaiah9(m): 1:05pm On Dec 08, 2016
davthom:
try the one from andropalace
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by elrony(m): 2:20pm On Dec 08, 2016
I played "Bully" way back on my PS2, crazy game...good to see it on mobile....
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by aristogabby(m): 2:33pm On Dec 08, 2016
Please can my system play FIFA 16 or 15 my specs is
Intel core i7 2.0-2.6ghz quad core with 8gb ram and Intel HD 4400 graphics with 512mb vram HP envy x360
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Kenth3433(m): 4:38pm On Dec 08, 2016
aristogabby:
Please can my system play FIFA 16 or 15 my specs is
Intel core i7 2.0-2.6ghz quad core with 8gb ram and Intel HD 4400 graphics with 512mb vram HP envy x360
just say you want to show off grin

3 Likes

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Jayson504(m): 5:56pm On Dec 08, 2016
nani667:
Latest Addition to my Armor Collection ✔

ONI ✔✔
Nani how can I purchase credits..with real money on mc5...though I use a verve card not MasterCard.....
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by guydangerous(m): 5:57pm On Dec 08, 2016
davthom:
how do u do silent takedowns in sm1 its very easy in sm2
by ambush. taking them down from behind.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by guydangerous(m): 5:59pm On Dec 08, 2016
samsix56:
anyone got heard of bully?
they later release the game,I watched a video on YouTube about banned games and bully was one of them.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Nobody: 6:05pm On Dec 08, 2016
guydangerous:
by ambush. taking them down from behind.
does it auto activate or u use the fire button
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by guydangerous(m): 6:27pm On Dec 08, 2016
davthom:
does it auto activate or u use the fire button
it auto activate.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by guydangerous(m): 6:28pm On Dec 08, 2016
new game with it's size.

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by guydangerous(m): 6:30pm On Dec 08, 2016
another one.

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by guydangerous(m): 6:43pm On Dec 08, 2016
space marshal very easy to play and funny too.

testing new weapon in the camp.

sniping as always.

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by aristogabby(m): 7:38pm On Dec 08, 2016
Kenth3433:
just say you want to show off grin
hmm OK o. Show off on top small PC wey I get.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by vower(m): 9:16pm On Dec 08, 2016
jworos:
That's nice, I like you, not every Nigerian is ready to pay for their gaming

Try bullet force
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Mustiboy(m): 9:30pm On Dec 08, 2016
davthom:
rockstar is really trying. so, they have released bully too. that's awesome! what we're waiting for now is Max Payne 2
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Sektion: 9:43pm On Dec 08, 2016
vower:

Try bullet force
The rate at which your player dies on that game is terrible mehn...The graphics and guns are a bit enjoyable though considering being the fact that it was made through UNITY.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Nobody: 9:53pm On Dec 08, 2016
Mustiboy:
rockstar is really trying. so, they have released bully too. that's awesome! what we're waiting for now is Max Payne 2
I played a little of mp2 on ps2 didn't seem that diff from 1,waiting for max Payne 3 instead shocked grin
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Mustiboy(m): 10:15pm On Dec 08, 2016
davthom:
I played a little of mp2 on ps2 didn't seem that diff from 1,waiting for max Payne 3 instead shocked grin
Max Payne 3 is not happening on mobile anytime soon. mobile phones don't possess the hardware to run Max Payne 3 now. I see it happening 5 years from now though
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Sektion: 7:44am On Dec 09, 2016
Can anybody give me an idea of how much data asphalt extreme consumes while playing it?
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Nobody: 7:58am On Dec 09, 2016
Pls help. I download madout city v7 hv intall when I open it showing power by Unity d nxt it shows Pink background and that's what till I decide to close it
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Nobody: 8:53am On Dec 09, 2016
Mustiboy:
Max Payne 3 is not happening on mobile anytime soon. mobile phones don't possess the hardware to run Max Payne 3 now. I see it happening 5 years from now though
most of these games seem to be ported on their 10year anniversary so GTA iv december 2018,max Payne 3 DEC 2022 shocked
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by TheLoneCitizen(m): 9:54am On Dec 09, 2016
davthom:
most of these games seem to be ported on their 10year anniversary so GTA iv december 2018,max Payne 3 DEC 2022 shocked

Then where is Red Dead Redemption?

I am a STAN of Rockstar, so delighted with this Bully, it has mad ratings.

Yet there was no preview or initial information of a incoming port.

I'm scared of the rumoured inapp purchases, San Andreas was great without inapp.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Nobody: 10:09am On Dec 09, 2016
onisler:
Pls help. I download madout city v7 hv intall when I open it showing power by Unity d nxt it shows Pink background and that's what till I decide to close it
pls
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Sektion: 10:32am On Dec 09, 2016
onisler:

pls
Pink background? That's likely your Phone's GPU ish
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Nobody: 12:24pm On Dec 09, 2016
guydangerous:
sering 9 in action.
Abeg.. I just started mc5 and I'm been destroyed anyhow on Multiplayer...

Any Advice

I stopped playing Mc4 because of hackers
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Mustiboy(m): 1:03pm On Dec 09, 2016
davthom:
yeah, you're very right
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Nobody: 1:03pm On Dec 09, 2016
TheLoneCitizen:

Then where is Red Dead Redemption?

I am a STAN of Rockstar, so delighted with this Bully, it has mad ratings.

Yet there was no preview or initial information of a incoming port.

I'm scared of the rumoured inapp purchases, San Andreas was great without inapp.
red dead 2020 December
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Sektion: 1:11pm On Dec 09, 2016
aMEBY:

Any Advice

I stopped played Mc4 because of hackers
LOL, i can feel your pain, I'm sure other guys will have their tips too but i started playing last week too, Here is a few tip from my book cool

1) Try to play the campaign mode to unlock unlockables, it helps instead of relying on multiplayer alone.

2) Stay away from Non-Ranked multiplayer matches, it's a lava pit grin

3) Save up your coins or token for later unlock of sapper class or bounty hunter, that's if you planning not to spend real cash on the game

4) Customize your weapons to your taste, familiarize yourself with the class types and know the one that best fit your type of play

5) Master the maps and multiplayer match types.

6) Try to kill other players as many times as possible grin,(you earn XP faster through that too) which equates to carrying first on your team and also winning matches.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by TheLoneCitizen(m): 1:49pm On Dec 09, 2016
davthom:
red dead 2020 December

I get it now.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by guydangerous(m): 2:07pm On Dec 09, 2016
davthom:
2022 no far nau grin grin grin
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by guydangerous(m): 2:09pm On Dec 09, 2016
aMEBY:

Any Advice

I stopped played Mc4 because of hackers
get a good gun and don't always stand at a spot for a long time,even in front of an enemy always be on the move.

(1) (2) (3) ... (558) (559) (560) (561) (562) (563) (564) ... (1133) (Reply)

The Xiaomi Thread.

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.