Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,815 members, 7,817,364 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:04 AM

Best Games To Download For Your Android Device - Phones (581) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Best Games To Download For Your Android Device (2786668 Views)

MTN Android Device Now Available? / 24 Hours Free Call To Any Network No Recharge Card. Download For Free / Full Bible Download For S40 Phone Users (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (578) (579) (580) (581) (582) (583) (584) ... (1133) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by guydangerous(m): 6:37pm On Jan 08, 2017
Sektion:
Na baba nla powerless, the only way you can enjoy the weapon is by fully upgrading them, if you don't it's a waste of time.
besides the character has nothing to offer so there's no point saving up coins to acquire her,I haven't encountered a player using character in battle.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by olayinkajnr(m): 8:30pm On Jan 08, 2017
guydangerous:
you mean that part where those two ladies (a mother and her daughter) approached you??

Yes, before entering the tea house. That's where it started hanging.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by guydangerous(m): 9:26pm On Jan 08, 2017
olayinkajnr:

Yes, before entering the tea house. That's where it started hanging.

I encountered the same thing but after that scene the game went back to normal..though it only occurs during some cut-scene not always...for example if you restart the game that particular scene that hanged will not behave like that anymore.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by olayinkajnr(m): 6:16am On Jan 09, 2017
guydangerous:
I encountered the same thing but after that scene the game went back to normal..though it only occurs during some cut-scene not always...for example if you restart the game that particular scene that hanged will not behave like that anymore.

Exactly. Though I've uninstalled it. I'll install it back and continue form where I stopped. I even thought it's because I used my phone memory. I just got a SD card. I'll move the game into it.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Nobody: 7:20am On Jan 09, 2017
I need your help guys....
I collected fifa16 from my brother both the apk, the obb file and the patch file but it is not playing. it is telling me I have not purchased the game, what's the solution?
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by enoch273: 12:08am On Jan 10, 2017
guydangerous:
add images to attract viewers...I entered there to read your reviews about the rom but paused when I discovered there where no pictures to further explain how the rom looks like.

Guy that ain't how to lie, there are pictures there pls, don't try to defame me for nothing.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by JehanEddy07(m): 10:16am On Jan 10, 2017
The long awaited Gangstar New Orleans has finally been released on IOS (Philippines).. Andriod COMING SOON..

http://toucharcade.com/2017/01/09/gamelofts-gangstar-new-orleans-soft-launches-in-the-philippines/

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by JehanEddy07(m): 10:20am On Jan 10, 2017
More Screenshots...

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by JehanEddy07(m): 10:23am On Jan 10, 2017
Map Below..

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by KINGOFJAPAN: 10:38am On Jan 10, 2017
Anybody here playing bullet force?
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by guydangerous(m): 12:05pm On Jan 10, 2017
enoch273:

Guy that ain't how to lie, there are pictures there pls, don't try to defame me for nothing.
you accuse me of lying shockedshockedshocked...is that how you take correction when someone trys to assist you in making your blog better grin grin grin
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by guydangerous(m): 12:06pm On Jan 10, 2017
KINGOFJAPAN:
Anybody here playing bullet force?
that game sucks,baddestguyp play it though.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by guydangerous(m): 12:09pm On Jan 10, 2017
JehanEddy07:
More Screenshots...
oh sh.it the graphics is like that of bleeping gangstar rio.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Nobody: 1:50pm On Jan 10, 2017
JehanEddy07:
The long awaited Gangstar New Orleans has finally been released on IOS (Philippines).. Andriod COMING SOON..

http://toucharcade.com/2017/01/09/gamelofts-gangstar-new-orleans-soft-launches-in-the-philippines/
I was just coming to post this.let me balance self and check what Gameloft have done in this game
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by MasterPDON: 1:53pm On Jan 10, 2017
JehanEddy07:
More Screenshots...
is it offline?
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Nobody: 1:55pm On Jan 10, 2017
people are already giving their first impression s and so far not really positive
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pcSVWPAFaiE.u can check what peeps are saying on toucharced arcade forums in order to get hyped grin or unhyped cry http://forums.toucharcade.com/showthread.php?t=299762&page=3
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Nobody: 1:56pm On Jan 10, 2017
MasterPDON:

is it offline?
it seems its online but this is expected.its Gameloft in 2017
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by JehanEddy07(m): 2:13pm On Jan 10, 2017
MasterPDON:
is it offline?
Fully Online Bro..
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by JehanEddy07(m): 2:14pm On Jan 10, 2017
guydangerous:
oh sh.it the graphics is like that of bleeping gangstar rio.
i believe as time goes on more updates will be released to improve the gfx..
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by tmanis(m): 2:16pm On Jan 10, 2017
JehanEddy07:
More Screenshots...
patiently waiting impatiently for the Android version... let's hit!
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by KINGOFJAPAN: 2:23pm On Jan 10, 2017
guydangerous:
It sucks for you sha,the game is tight.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Nobody: 2:42pm On Jan 10, 2017
KINGOFJAPAN:

the car damage physics are still as shitty as ever.a car basically bounced of another car and there was zero scratches or damage and enemy ai are still bullet sponges but that might be OK if the game is taking an RPG route to shooting like fallout but for a freemium game I just have a bad feeling about this
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by KINGOFJAPAN: 6:05pm On Jan 10, 2017
davthom:
the car damage physics are still as shitty as ever.a car basically bounced of another car and there was zero scratches or damage and enemy ai are still bullet sponges but that might be OK if the game is taking an RPG route to shooting like fallout but for a freemium game I just have a bad feeling about this
I'm not a heavy gamer, so im ok with bullet force.
my only issue is it sucks data compared to other online games I've played , in 7 day's 120 mb gone.

What's your favorite FPS on android?
Mc5 doesn't cut it for me I'm thinking of trying out mc4.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Nobody: 6:11pm On Jan 10, 2017
KINGOFJAPAN:

I'm not a heavy gamer, so im ok with bullet force.
my only issue is it sucks data compared to other online games I've played , in 7 day's 120 mb gone.

What's your favorite FPS on android?
Mc5 doesn't cut it for me I'm thinking of trying out mc4.
probably mc4 but I prefer single player I hardly ever play multiplayer
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by enoch273: 9:21am On Jan 11, 2017
guydangerous:
you accuse me of lying shockedshockedshocked...is that how you take correction when someone trys to assist you in making your blog better grin grin grin

Keep deceiving yourself, you are trying to pull someone down and you still want to justify yourself, if you notice no one is taking your side, they ve checked and confirmed.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Nobody: 10:52am On Jan 11, 2017
pleas has anyone been able to purchase apps from play store recently,if so how?
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by enoch273: 12:13pm On Jan 11, 2017
stock rom /firmware for TECNO W5 now available at enochtekng, click the link below to download

http://www.enochtekng.com/2017/01/tecno-w5-stock-rom-firmware-download.html
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by olayinkajnr(m): 1:34pm On Jan 11, 2017
davthom:
pleas has anyone been able to purchase apps from play store recently,if so how?

Yeah, I purchased Football Manager Mobile 2017, Limbo, NFS MOST WANTED
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by guydangerous(m): 1:35pm On Jan 11, 2017
KINGOFJAPAN:

no be only tight...boxes too.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by guydangerous(m): 1:56pm On Jan 11, 2017
enoch273:

Keep deceiving yourself, you are trying to pull someone down and you still want to justify yourself, if you notice no one is taking your side, they ve checked and confirmed.
is obvious you uploaded the pictures after my recommendation...if not why didn't you quote me immediately on the 7th of January (8:48 pm on Saturday) but rather you choose 10th January (12:08 am on Tuesday) which ought to have given you enough time to upload the pictures.

We don't need sides to confirm because this is not a political debate or argument,nobody is bringing you down or condemning your hard work...the problem is that you don't know how to take something in and process it out that was why baddestguyp called you fccl.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by olayinkajnr(m): 4:06pm On Jan 11, 2017
guydangerous:

Mehn, in that Jade Empire. That guys master Li is a very bad man. He plotted all that happened himself. He later betrayed his student. I've killed Gao The greater, Death Hand and the Emperor. Before Master Li sent me to the spirit realm.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Baddestguyp(m): 4:50pm On Jan 11, 2017
olayinkajnr:

Mehn, in that Jade Empire. That guys master Li is a very bad man. He plotted all that happened himself. He later betrayed his student. I've killed Gao The greater, Death Hand and the Emperor. Before Master Li sent me to the spirit realm.
next time kindly put a spoiler tag before your post. I have downloaded the game but I only started it, no time yet.

and now you've told me what'll happen already

(1) (2) (3) ... (578) (579) (580) (581) (582) (583) (584) ... (1133) (Reply)

The Xiaomi Thread.

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.