Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,251 members, 7,953,939 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 09:25 AM

Best Games To Download For Your Android Device - Phones (599) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Best Games To Download For Your Android Device (2846937 Views)

MTN Android Device Now Available? / 24 Hours Free Call To Any Network No Recharge Card. Download For Free / Full Bible Download For S40 Phone Users (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (596) (597) (598) (599) (600) (601) (602) ... (1134) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Sektion: 8:26am On Feb 17, 2017
davthom:
y are u playing against the easiest difficulty, hands fallen sad
Errhmmm, not the one who posted the screenshot, I'm just guessing how he ended up with the statistics after the play.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Sektion: 8:29am On Feb 17, 2017
Whatamidoinghere:

Can I get link to download Modern Combat 5 and how many MB/GB.

Thanks
Just go to playstore, it's free but it requires som le additional content that will be downloaded via the apk from store
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by augster(m): 8:50am On Feb 17, 2017
Whatamidoinghere:
After downloading all these files, look at what it's showing me sad What am I to do?
did you extract it? angry
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by guydangerous(m): 9:57am On Feb 17, 2017
nani667:

Which VIP Slots....?
where you can assign any class of player on like assault,recon,heavy,sniper etc.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by guydangerous(m): 10:00am On Feb 17, 2017
Zaha:
did u use cheat
no.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Mathkid007: 11:22am On Feb 17, 2017
Hi guys,i downloaded bully rar file from revdl.com but i couldn't extract the rar file due to a file corrupt error, how do i fix this please
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Nobody: 12:31pm On Feb 17, 2017
Who knows were I can download fifa14? And suggest other crazy games tongue

1 Like

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Nobody: 12:51pm On Feb 17, 2017
Sektion:
Errhmmm, not the one who posted the screenshot, I'm just guessing how he ended up with the statistics after the play.
hands returned grin
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by proffnico(m): 1:02pm On Feb 17, 2017
twistedBalls:
Who knows were I can download fifa14? And suggest other crazy games tongue
http:// moddisc.com/dw2a17634b/6062-cache-FIFA-14-v1-3-6-cache.zip "fully unlocked obb file"

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Nobody: 1:21pm On Feb 17, 2017
proffnico:
http:// moddisc.com/dw2a17634b/6062-cache-FIFA-14-v1-3-6-cache.zip "fully unlocked obb file"

Charlie dz na audio me be dey see for dia
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Whatamidoinghere(m): 2:10pm On Feb 17, 2017
Nastydroid:
create a folder and move it into obb
Where, can I get screen shots pls sad
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Whatamidoinghere(m): 2:12pm On Feb 17, 2017
Sektion:
Just go to playstore, it's free but it requires som le additional content that will be downloaded via the apk from store
OK thanks
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Whatamidoinghere(m): 2:25pm On Feb 17, 2017
augster:
did you extract it? angry
How? undecided
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by augster(m): 3:35pm On Feb 17, 2017
Whatamidoinghere:

How? undecided
download 7zipper from playstore
Put all files in one folder and extract the first one using 7zipper, you'll get a folder with the name com.rockstargames.obb.
Move it to Android/Obb
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by augster(m): 3:43pm On Feb 17, 2017
Mathkid007:
Hi guys,i downloaded bully rar file from revdl.com but i couldn't extract the rar file due to a file corrupt error, how do i fix this please
use rar to fix it. Then try to extract
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Whatamidoinghere(m): 4:31pm On Feb 17, 2017
augster:
download 7zipper from playstore
Put all files in one folder and extract the first one using 7zipper, you'll get a folder with the name com.rockstargames.obb.
Move it to Android/Obb
You mean something like this?

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Sektion: 4:38pm On Feb 17, 2017
Whatamidoinghere:

OK thanks
NOTE: The game can't be played offline, you have to be connected Everytime
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Whatamidoinghere(m): 4:40pm On Feb 17, 2017
Sektion:
So, it's not an Offline game? shocked sad
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Whatamidoinghere(m): 4:44pm On Feb 17, 2017
Sektion:
Please, any link to offline games.

Either:

Pes 2017/Fifa 16
Modern Combat 4/5
Pes Club Manager
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by augster(m): 4:54pm On Feb 17, 2017
Whatamidoinghere:

You mean something like this?
That's the folder you'd move it to after extracting

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by augster(m): 4:54pm On Feb 17, 2017
Whatamidoinghere:
Please, any link to offline games.
Either:
Pes 2017/Fifa 16 Modern Combat 4/5 Pes Club Manager
only mc4 na offline
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Whatamidoinghere(m): 5:09pm On Feb 17, 2017
augster:
So, am to use that app in extracting?
Can I download the app apk
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Whatamidoinghere(m): 5:09pm On Feb 17, 2017
augster:
only mc4 na offline
Link pls

And how many data
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by rust6(m): 7:59pm On Feb 17, 2017
Those interested to join our fifa 17 mobile and get MATA holla me on WhatsApp 08176142873
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Mustiboy(m): 8:17pm On Feb 17, 2017
samutd4u:

No bro
what form of error occured again?
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by proffnico(m): 9:05pm On Feb 17, 2017
twistedBalls:

Charlie dz na audio me be dey see for dia
Copy the link.. close those gaps..

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by guydangerous(m): 9:19pm On Feb 17, 2017
proffnico:
Copy the link.. close those gaps..
are all the modes unlocked with commentators.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by nani667: 9:28pm On Feb 17, 2017
guydangerous:
where you can assign any class of player on like assault,recon,heavy,sniper etc.

It's the same number of Slots you have I have.... three extra Slots are unlockable at VIP level 6 ....I'm on VIP level 2 so we're on the same boat based on that....

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by superiorinferno(m): 11:02pm On Feb 17, 2017
Hydrog3n:
thanks I've downloaded the game
brothers is a beautiful,funny and lively game with good graphics and extremely creative storyline which ACI lacks

it has that similarity with adventure of tintin

I rate it 10/10 for I am content.

Mine too was force closing.... What's your device GPU? And where did you download it.. abeg give me the link for brothers a tale of two sons.

I am using Motorola G.

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by superiorinferno(m): 11:27pm On Feb 17, 2017
Guys who have been able to play adventure of Tintin on android... Needs a working version of this game
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by guydangerous(m): 12:08am On Feb 18, 2017
nani667:

It's the same number of Slots you have I have.... three extra Slots are unlockable at VIP level 6 ....I'm on VIP level 2 so we're on the same boat based on that....
am still on 1 and is not moving an inch,is there a way you made yours move??
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Whatamidoinghere(m): 12:52am On Feb 18, 2017
augster:
Still not working sad

Here are the screen shots

Done the extracting already, I created a folder moved the files, and extracted the first one and moved the one I extracted to Obb.

Is there anything am missing out

(1) (2) (3) ... (596) (597) (598) (599) (600) (601) (602) ... (1134) (Reply)

The Xiaomi Thread.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.