Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,885 members, 7,817,610 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:26 PM

Best Games To Download For Your Android Device - Phones (600) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Best Games To Download For Your Android Device (2787103 Views)

MTN Android Device Now Available? / 24 Hours Free Call To Any Network No Recharge Card. Download For Free / Full Bible Download For S40 Phone Users (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (597) (598) (599) (600) (601) (602) (603) ... (1133) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Nobody: 6:22am On Feb 18, 2017
proffnico:
Copy the link.. close those gaps..

Ok,but are the players updated truly? Or just a write up
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by sholaogunz: 8:24am On Feb 18, 2017
Good morning gamers....can you guys provide me a link to download working FIFA v1.2.9 commentary...
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by augster(m): 8:36am On Feb 18, 2017
Whatamidoinghere:

Still not working sad

Here are the screen shots

Done the extracting already, I created a folder moved the files, and extracted the first one and moved the one I extracted to Obb.

Is there anything am missing out
you should have two files in that folder
Main.8.com.rockstargames.gtasa.obb and patch.8.rockstargames.gtasa.obb
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by techlegram: 8:56am On Feb 18, 2017
All i can tell you about best drag racing games on Android platform.

http://techlegram.com/top-drag-racing-games-android/
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by dynamo007(m): 9:14am On Feb 18, 2017
kodded:
angry angry angry
guy hw na ,,, d pes just de shw blank screen , hw yu take do ur own
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by TheLoneCitizen(m): 9:31am On Feb 18, 2017
Please, can someone help with a working link for PES 2017 iso, this blank screen is heartbreaking.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by madgoat(m): 9:52am On Feb 18, 2017
Guys, suggest a nice action packed online game for me to download from playstore. Preferably an online multiplayer game.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by sholaogunz: 9:53am On Feb 18, 2017
So someone is still playing gta sa
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by proffnico(m): 2:01pm On Feb 18, 2017
guydangerous:
are all the modes unlocked with commentators.
All modes r unlocked but you'll need to download the speech file..
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by nani667: 4:03pm On Feb 18, 2017
guydangerous:
am still on 1 and is not moving an inch,is there a way you made yours move??

it only moves if you spend real money....

before they used to give VIP points every few days but they stopped it, because it was unfair to the Paying players.... that was how I got to Level 2....

One year they were even doing events with the VIP points as rewards, but they also stopped that... some people used that to even get to Level 4....

At the moment, the only way to increase your VIP level is to spend real money ✔

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by nani667: 4:05pm On Feb 18, 2017
Kills...

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by superiorinferno(m): 5:03pm On Feb 18, 2017
madgoat:
Guys, suggest a nice action packed online game for me to download from playstore. Preferably an online multiplayer game.

1972 revolution.... Offline action game.

But nice graphics and superb

Abeg who has played adventure of Tintin here?
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by kodded(m): 5:53pm On Feb 18, 2017
TheLoneCitizen:
Please, can someone help with a working link for PES 2017 iso, this blank screen is heartbreaking.
http://www.mediafire.com/file/uhlu40p2t2ubr4p/Savedata.rar

http://www.mediafire.com/file/gv6sl54ur7es34b/jajabinx35.rar

1 Like

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by TheLoneCitizen(m): 6:05pm On Feb 18, 2017
kodded:
http://www.mediafire.com/file/uhlu40p2t2ubr4p/Savedata.rar

http://www.mediafire.com/file/gv6sl54ur7es34b/jajabinx35.rar

Dude, you putting smiles on a brother's face.

Unfortunately Glo has eloped.

Would I download from both links, for the first is 1MB, while the second is 500+MB.

1 Like

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by kodded(m): 6:24pm On Feb 18, 2017
TheLoneCitizen:

Would I download from both links, for the first is 1MB, while the second is 500+MB.
hurry and download it before konami sees it and force mediafie to close down the page
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Whatamidoinghere(m): 6:47pm On Feb 18, 2017
augster:
you should have two files in that folder
Main.8.com.rockstargames.gtasa.obb and patch.8.rockstargames.gtasa.obb
So, what should I do?
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by guydangerous(m): 7:39pm On Feb 18, 2017
nani667:

it only moves if you spend real money....

before they used to give VIP points every few days but they stopped it, because it was unfair to the Paying players.... that was how I got to Level 2....

One year they were even doing events with the VIP points as rewards, but they also stopped that... some people used that to even get to Level 4....

At the moment, the only way to increase your VIP level is to spend real money ✔
spend real money on a game,yeah right...I will manage it like that jare.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by olayinkajnr(m): 7:39pm On Feb 18, 2017
superiorinferno:

1972 revolution.... Offline action game.

But nice graphics and superb

Abeg who has played adventure of Tintin here?

I have. Very nice game but I can't remember where I downloaded it from
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by guydangerous(m): 7:40pm On Feb 18, 2017
nani667:
Kills...
shoulder gun in action...I will get there soon.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by augster(m): 8:16pm On Feb 18, 2017
Whatamidoinghere:
So, what should I do?
extract again
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by KINGOFJAPAN: 9:37pm On Feb 18, 2017
proffnico:
Copy the link.. close those gaps..
Love your status bar. Xposed??
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by proffnico(m): 9:47pm On Feb 18, 2017
KINGOFJAPAN:
Love your status bar. Xposed??
No... my phone theme.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by guydangerous(m): 10:05pm On Feb 18, 2017
proffnico:
All modes r unlocked but you'll need to download the speech file..
OK thanks.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by superfelix: 10:09pm On Feb 18, 2017
Pls, where can i get Gta San Andreas dat plays on Android version 5.1
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Nobody: 11:59pm On Feb 18, 2017
sholaogunz:
Good morning gamers....can you guys provide me a link to download working FIFA v1.2.9 commentary...
FIFA what?
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Nobody: 12:10am On Feb 19, 2017
superfelix:
Pls, where can i get Gta San Andreas dat plays on Android version 5.1
download it from mobogenie this app will save you alot of stress it will configure everything for you http://product.mobogenie.com/android/clientDownload.htm?media=1032
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by samutd4u(m): 5:32am On Feb 19, 2017
Mustiboy:
what form of error occured again?
blank screen
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by detunj: 6:50am On Feb 19, 2017
TheLoneCitizen:

but there's no difference between the pes 16 and 17
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by JayJayGee: 8:45am On Feb 19, 2017
kodded:
angry angry angry
Please can you put me through on how you customised those keys in ppsspp
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by TheLoneCitizen(m): 9:30am On Feb 19, 2017
detunj:
but there's no difference between the pes 16 and 17

All I want is updated players, jerseys and new tweaks.

Have you downloaded it? Kodded, which do I download, first or second or both?
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by kodded(m): 9:37am On Feb 19, 2017
TheLoneCitizen:

All I want is updated players, jerseys and new tweaks.

Have you downloaded it? Kodded, which do I download, first or second or both?
download both

the savedata is the file you need for the current 2017 transfer list

or else you will still have podolski in arsenal, and Sterling in Liverpool

(1) (2) (3) ... (597) (598) (599) (600) (601) (602) (603) ... (1133) (Reply)

The Xiaomi Thread.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.