Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,191 members, 7,822,013 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:28 AM

Best Games To Download For Your Android Device - Phones (629) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Best Games To Download For Your Android Device (2790991 Views)

MTN Android Device Now Available? / 24 Hours Free Call To Any Network No Recharge Card. Download For Free / Full Bible Download For S40 Phone Users (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (626) (627) (628) (629) (630) (631) (632) ... (1133) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by ladykilllar: 3:45pm On Apr 12, 2017
For me, DREAM LEAGUE 2017 is ok for me but i think it's a little bit too easy, maybe it will get harder as i advance, plus to get coins is not easy at all with so many expensive players and lovely things to do on the game
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by NicolasTfile: 4:01pm On Apr 12, 2017
Abeg oo,may person gimme working link to download telltale game of thrones episodes 1-6 unlocked and installed apk plus data...i nid am ASAP

1 Like

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Baddestguyp(m): 11:37pm On Apr 12, 2017
Modern combat versus out on Appstore (ios)

Dont like what im seeing so far, except the slums map based off mc4 dog days map. Looking dope.

But auto shoot is such a turnoff
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by tidedroid: 12:51am On Apr 13, 2017
modern combat versus has been soft launched on iOS.I wish Gameloft would do d early access thing on android sometimes
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qsa0i9khkkU
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Whatamidoinghere(m): 1:19am On Apr 13, 2017
theNOISEmaker:
no, just the apk file
After downloading, I opened the game itself, telling to to download something from store, either with WiFi or Network.

The next thing is "Error" why that?
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by VICTOR4LYF(m): 1:38am On Apr 13, 2017
I don't know if I am wrong but I tink I am d only 1 on dis thread dat has played dis type of game. if u have quote me.D game is LEGO STAR WARS-The Force Awakens.
Screenshots

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by VICTOR4LYF(m): 1:39am On Apr 13, 2017
More Screenshots

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by VICTOR4LYF(m): 1:41am On Apr 13, 2017
More

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by VICTOR4LYF(m): 1:41am On Apr 13, 2017
More kiss

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by VICTOR4LYF(m): 1:42am On Apr 13, 2017
The last but not d least

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by theNOISEmaker: 9:23am On Apr 13, 2017
Whatamidoinghere:

After downloading, I opened the game itself, telling to to download something from store, either with WiFi or Network.

The next thing is "Error" why that?
you will have to download through cache file.. i was thinking you had it before. since you don't, you have to download the cache(data) file from the website.. it's there
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by ladykilllar: 10:14am On Apr 13, 2017
VICTOR4LYF:
The last but not d least

Might be interesting though but Looks chidish
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Whatamidoinghere(m): 11:36am On Apr 13, 2017
theNOISEmaker:
you will have to download through cache file.. i was thinking you had it before. since you don't, you have to download the cache(data) file from the website.. it's there
So, after the download, I should download the cache file also?

Link abeg, grin
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by samwhi(m): 11:40am On Apr 13, 2017
Can anybody here teach me on how to move apps to sd card in tecno w3
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by theNOISEmaker: 11:50am On Apr 13, 2017
Whatamidoinghere:
So, after the download, I should download the cache file also?
Link abeg, grin
just follow the link i gave you earlier
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Nobody: 2:48pm On Apr 13, 2017
Who has played this new game on Google playstore titled "Cover Fire"
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Hakeem12(m): 3:00pm On Apr 13, 2017
samwhi:
Can anybody here teach me on how to move apps to sd card in tecno w3
if it's marshmallow, you can only move uninstalled apps to SD card, on marshmallow and lollipop, whenever you install an app, it will install on internal storage. That's why there is an option under "storage and usb" where you can either format your SD card as "portable" meaning you will be able to use it on your phone and other phone sand also move videos and songs into it. The second option is to format as "internal" meaning it will add to internal storage and you won't be able to use it with any other phone. If you go for the second option, your SD and internal will become one, so that when you go to file manager you will only see internal storage but your SD card capacity would have been added. Assuming your internal is 8gb and SD 8gb, when you format your SD as internal, your internal would become 16gb and you won't see the SD card option under file manager anymore
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by samwhi(m): 3:11pm On Apr 13, 2017
Hakeem12:
if it's marshmallow, you can only move uninstalled apps to SD card, on marshmallow and lollipop, whenever you install an app, it will install on internal storage. That's why there is an option under "storage and usb" where you can either format your SD card as "portable" meaning you will be able to use it on your phone and other phone sand also move videos and songs into it. The second option is to format as "internal" meaning it will add to internal storage and you won't be able to use it with any other phone. If you go for the second option, your SD and internal will become one, so that when you go to file manager you will only see internal storage but your SD card capacity would have been added. Assuming your internal is 8gb and SD 8gb, when you format your SD as internal, your internal would become 16gb and you won't see the SD card option under file manager anymore
It's marshmallow, d thing pain me o
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by guydangerous(m): 8:54pm On Apr 13, 2017
still on xcom enemy within.

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Whatamidoinghere(m): 9:57pm On Apr 13, 2017
theNOISEmaker:
just follow the link i gave you earlier
OK, thanks
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by sholaogunz: 1:06am On Apr 14, 2017
Guys,you gotta help me,I downloaded NFS most wanted apk and data from mob.org....it worked but it showing black ....what can I do to make it work perfectly
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by enoch273: 1:27am On Apr 14, 2017
Xiaomi redmi note 4x official stock rom including its fastboot files have been released, click the link below to download cool

http://www.enochtekng.com/2017/04/download-xiaomi-redmi-note-4x-official.html
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Nobody: 7:29am On Apr 14, 2017
ladykilllar:
For me, DREAM LEAGUE 2017 is ok for me but i think it's a little bit too easy, maybe it will get harder as i advance, plus to get coins is not easy at all with so many expensive players and lovely things to do on the game
Playing the game right now and it's so hard to get coins to buy the players that you need or even upgrade your stadium. As you move higher in the divisions it gets harder.
The very first version of dream league soccer made it very easy to get coin but now, I just don't know.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by guydangerous(m): 9:01am On Apr 14, 2017
new suit.

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by tollulope080(m): 1:37pm On Apr 14, 2017
guydangerous:
new suit.
pls what game is this? ,is it offline and pls can u give me link to download and do I need to extract any file
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Marvel1206: 1:52pm On Apr 14, 2017
sholaogunz:
Guys,you gotta help me,I downloaded NFS most wanted apk and data from mob.org....it worked but it showing black ....what can I do to make it work perfectly
I downloaded it too sometime ago, it was showing black graphics. I was able to rectify the issue by downloading one 'NFS black graphics Fix' (about 117mb)

Just search Youtube, a guy posted the link to the file in one of the videos and the instructions are there also.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by guydangerous(m): 5:30pm On Apr 14, 2017
tollulope080:
pls what game is this? ,is it offline and pls can u give me link to download and do I need to extract any file
is xcom enemy within.

Control a secret unit that is fighting alien invasion. Command soldiers on the battlefield and research technology. Save the Earth from alien invasion.Get valuable resources, research, study genetic modifications for soldiers, create new weapons and equipment. Manage a team of operatives with different abilities and skills. Create your own squad of elite soldiers. Use their abilities to fight and defeat the enemy.

download link for zip
http://moddisc.com/dwc9d82fd0/01597-XCOM-Enemy-Within-v1-2-0-cache1.zip.html

download link for apk http://www42.zippyshare.com/v/rz8vZCon/file.html

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by pators(m): 9:53pm On Apr 14, 2017
guydangerous:
is xcom enemy within.

Control a secret unit that is fighting alien invasion. Command soldiers on the battlefield and research technology. Save the Earth from alien invasion.Get valuable resources, research, study genetic modifications for soldiers, create new weapons and equipment. Manage a team of operatives with different abilities and skills. Create your own squad of elite soldiers. Use their abilities to fight and defeat the enemy.

download link for zip

can it work on 1gig quad core phone?
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by sholaogunz: 11:04pm On Apr 14, 2017
Marvel1206:

I downloaded it too sometime ago, it was showing black graphics. I was able to rectify the issue by downloading one 'NFS black graphics Fix' (about 117mb)

Just search Youtube, a guy posted the link to the file in one of the videos and the instructions are there also.
OK thanks so much
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by guydangerous(m): 12:45am On Apr 15, 2017
pators:
can it work on 1gig quad core phone?
it will be laggy and sometimes force closing.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by FuckYou: 1:57am On Apr 15, 2017
guydangerous:
is xcom enemy within.

download link for zip

is it offline?
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by guydangerous(m): 10:46am On Apr 15, 2017
FuckYou:
is it offline?
yes.

(1) (2) (3) ... (626) (627) (628) (629) (630) (631) (632) ... (1133) (Reply)

The Xiaomi Thread.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.