Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,885 members, 7,810,394 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:16 AM

Best Games To Download For Your Android Device - Phones (632) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Best Games To Download For Your Android Device (2781529 Views)

MTN Android Device Now Available? / 24 Hours Free Call To Any Network No Recharge Card. Download For Free / Full Bible Download For S40 Phone Users (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (629) (630) (631) (632) (633) (634) (635) ... (1133) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Whatamidoinghere(m): 2:47pm On Apr 19, 2017
Marvel1206:

The zip file is irrelevant. what is needed is the folders in the right place.. all the game needs is the data folder
But still not working sad
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Georgioo(m): 3:09pm On Apr 19, 2017
Baddestguyp:
link for English version pls...

Not in english but the graphics, physics, gameplay and more is nice enuf
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Baddestguyp(m): 3:47pm On Apr 19, 2017
Whatamidoinghere:

Link grin
playstore

Finally arrived. Freaking fast car. Been playing since morning

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Baddestguyp(m): 3:48pm On Apr 19, 2017
Georgioo:

Not in english but the graphics, physics, gameplay and more is nice enuf
i saw the vid on youtube. But how will i understand the game. I dont understand Chinese
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Marvel1206: 6:57pm On Apr 19, 2017
Whatamidoinghere:

But still not working sad
Tell me what the problem is.. and what you've done so far
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Marvel1206: 6:59pm On Apr 19, 2017
samwhi:

Wats d name of the game

Sims freeplay
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Whatamidoinghere(m): 7:39pm On Apr 19, 2017
Baddestguyp:
playstore

Online game?
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Whatamidoinghere(m): 7:40pm On Apr 19, 2017
Marvel1206:

Tell me what the problem is.. and what you've done so far
Exactly as you explained, maybe I should go for what augster said...
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by sholaogunz: 9:17pm On Apr 19, 2017
who can suggest any RPG games for me abeg apart from dungeon hunter,eternity warrior and aralon series grin
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Baddestguyp(m): 9:39pm On Apr 19, 2017
Whatamidoinghere:

Online game?
nope, offline
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Baddestguyp(m): 9:41pm On Apr 19, 2017
sholaogunz:
who can suggest any RPG games for me abeg apart from dungeon hunter,eternity warrior and aralon series grin
jade empire. Best rpg game ive played this year. With amazing storyline, amazing combat, skills
cool

1 Like

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by tidedroid: 9:57pm On Apr 19, 2017
sholaogunz:
jade empire,ravensword,currently am playing crash lands it is not as good as the others graphically but if u want a open world survival story based action RPG then its for u its also probably the biggest RPG on android,titan quest,I guess bully is an rpg
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by augster(m): 10:51pm On Apr 19, 2017
Whatamidoinghere:

I will surely do that, but how are you sending me your saved data?
I'll upload it to Google drive

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B1Nn4EywDasjd0l0OGY4dGdKRzQ/view?usp=drivesdk

After installing the game, unzip this file and move to sdcard/android/data.
If it doesn't work,clear app data and move to sdcard0/android/data.

Over 1M in coins.
Happy Gaming!
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Whatamidoinghere(m): 11:45pm On Apr 19, 2017
augster:

Over 1M in coins.
Happy Gaming!
Thanks man, I do really appreciate grin
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by sholaogunz: 12:47am On Apr 20, 2017
playing just for old time sake

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by sholaogunz: 12:48am On Apr 20, 2017
[size=8pt][/size] cool

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by sholaogunz: 12:49am On Apr 20, 2017
cool

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by VICTOR4LYF(m): 1:17am On Apr 20, 2017
ladykilllar:

Might be interesting though but Looks chidish
It looks childish but the gameplay isn't. Lego games are on consoles too. Ever since I played my first LEGO game I haven't looked back & am on my 4th LEGO game-LEGO Star Wars The Complete Saga which is the prequel to LEGO Star Wars-The Force Awakens. Just try and give dem a try.Just search 'Lego games' on Playstore. Note that the better,action packed ones are made by Warner Bros.

1 Like

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by VICTOR4LYF(m): 1:19am On Apr 20, 2017
More Screenshots

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by VICTOR4LYF(m): 1:22am On Apr 20, 2017
Other LEGO games on Playstore

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by VICTOR4LYF(m): 1:27am On Apr 20, 2017
sholaogunz:
cool
Which game is this
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Whatamidoinghere(m): 2:02am On Apr 20, 2017
augster:

Over 1M in coins.
Happy Gaming!
After downloading the game, I installed- downloaded the zip file you sent then I extracted, and moved the dls. to SD card/Android/data not working sad
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Sektion: 2:20am On Apr 20, 2017
Baddestguyp:
playstore

plz what's the current and exact size of this game on your phone(after all the extra content downloads)
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Baddestguyp(m): 3:33am On Apr 20, 2017
Sektion:
plz what's the current and exact size of this game on your phone(after all the extra content downloads)
so far....
I haven't downloaded all files yet tho. I predict like 3gb when im done

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Baddestguyp(m): 3:34am On Apr 20, 2017
sholaogunz:
cool
what game is this
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Baddestguyp(m): 3:37am On Apr 20, 2017
Wasn't easy finding the recent apk of this game but it was worth the stress.

Overload 3d car shooting

cooldope

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Baddestguyp(m): 3:41am On Apr 20, 2017
If you're looking for the link of the above game. Just download 9apps. Its an android store without country restrictions. Then search for the game

Any other way, you're wasting your time
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by augster(m): 6:45am On Apr 20, 2017
Whatamidoinghere:

After downloading the game, I installed- downloaded the zip file you sent then I extracted, and moved the dls. to SD card/Android/data not working sad
try this. Goto phone memory/android/data and delete com.firsttouchgames.dls3. Now copy the one you downloaded and paste.
Do the same for sd card.

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Sektion: 7:32am On Apr 20, 2017
Baddestguyp:
so far....
I haven't downloaded all files yet tho. I predict like 3gb when im done
Datz huge
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Whatamidoinghere(m): 8:14am On Apr 20, 2017
Baddestguyp:
nope, offline
406MB file to download

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Whatamidoinghere(m): 8:27am On Apr 20, 2017
augster:
try this. Goto phone memory/android/data and delete com.firsttouchgames.dls3. Now copy the one you downloaded and paste.
Do the same for sd card.
Now, the game is not opening sad
I deleted the one dls. in phone storage, but it wasn't like the way you said "dls.3" it was just like this "dls." probably I've deleted the "3" when I was deleting yesterday. But, all the same, that doesn't mean the app shouldn't work, at least I downloaded on Playstore not Apk, I will like you to please send me screenshots of how all the things to do will be, accordingly from the storage, that will surely workout IMO

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by augster(m): 8:34am On Apr 20, 2017
Whatamidoinghere:

Now, the game is not opening sad
I deleted the one dls. in phone storage, but it wasn't like the way you said "dls.3" it was just like this "dls." probably I've deleted the "3" when I was deleting yesterday. But, all the same, that doesn't mean the app shouldn't work, at least I downloaded on Playstore not Apk, I will like you to please send me screenshots of how all the things to do will be, accordingly from the storage, that will surely workout IMO
i don't use sd card.
Check obb if the game file is still there

(1) (2) (3) ... (629) (630) (631) (632) (633) (634) (635) ... (1133) (Reply)

The Xiaomi Thread.

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.