Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,298 members, 7,822,483 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 11:44 AM

Best Games To Download For Your Android Device - Phones (640) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Best Games To Download For Your Android Device (2791333 Views)

MTN Android Device Now Available? / 24 Hours Free Call To Any Network No Recharge Card. Download For Free / Full Bible Download For S40 Phone Users (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (637) (638) (639) (640) (641) (642) (643) ... (1133) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by jworos(m): 6:38pm On Apr 27, 2017
Sektion:
alright bro, just saw the same thing on andropalace cool, but how many characters are playable being a beta version.
Actually just one task was playable.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Baddestguyp(m): 8:01pm On Apr 27, 2017
afezy110:
yeah . ama noob.. u can't seriously compare this game with cod and modern combat. thus game is TRASHyeah . ama noob.. u can't seriously compare this game with cod and modern combat. thus game is TRASH
relax bro, no one is comparing a pc/console game with a mobile game.

I was talking about to play style for the game.
Modern combat copies COD, while Bullet FORCE copies Battlefield 3&4 (im pretty sure you'd notice the similarities)

And I'd pick bullet force over mc5, not other modern combat games. Shame on gameloft, game made by an 18 year old (lucas Wilde) being conpared with mc5 made by a whole team of pro developers with so much budget
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Baddestguyp(m): 8:11pm On Apr 27, 2017
King of the ring in free for all

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Baddestguyp(m): 8:13pm On Apr 27, 2017
Elevator of death

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Zaha(m): 10:16pm On Apr 27, 2017
Baddestguyp:
Elevator of death
online or offline
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by afezy110(m): 10:34pm On Apr 27, 2017
Baddestguyp:

Modern combat copies COD, while Bullet FORCE copies Battlefield 3&4 (im pretty sure you'd notice the similarities)

And I'd pick bullet force over mc5, not other modern combat games. Shame on gameloft, game made by an 18 year old (lucas Wilde) being conpared with mc5 made by a whole team of pro developers with so much budget
i have played battlefield and i can tell u.. it is nothing like bullet force.. i have no idea wat u talking about.. sha u like bullet force and i dont.. it's all about preference.. but guy.. bullet force gameplay no resemble battle field 4 in any wayyy
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by guydangerous(m): 8:38am On Apr 28, 2017
for mc5 players.

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Baddestguyp(m): 8:56am On Apr 28, 2017
afezy110:
i have played battlefield and i can tell u.. it is nothing like bullet force.. i have no idea wat u talking about.. sha u like bullet force and i dont.. it's all about preference.. but guy.. bullet force gameplay no resemble battle field 4 in any wayyy
e resemble die. The killfeed is similar, weapon animation similar, hit marker similar, play style similar, game modes similar, there were even vehicles, aircraft and large maps till they got removed

Even in bullet force, sniper bullets drop at long range, just like battlefield. While y cant compare a mobile game with battlefield, bullet force totally got its inspiration from battlefield.

U didnt notice cos u were busy chopping deaths
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Baddestguyp(m): 8:56am On Apr 28, 2017
Zaha:
online or offline
online multiplayer
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by TheLoneCitizen(m): 9:27am On Apr 28, 2017
Abdstrakt:
Any Alto fan in here?

We in the same shoes, big man.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Sektion: 10:26am On Apr 28, 2017
guydangerous:
for mc5 players.
Make den do chap chap with Versus jare, wetin concern people with energy removal grin, afterall they've been playing for like 3 years with energy. Perhaps, most people no play am again grin( patiently waiting for the versus)
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Georgioo(m): 9:40pm On Apr 28, 2017
Baddestguyp:

bullet force got good graphics and maps but d game is almost useless cus i tink its flooded wit hackers, shoot u once and ur dead u cnt even do anytin atall, had to uninstall after trying to master it for upto a month wit no success jst bullshit, i prefer modern strike sef
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Georgioo(m): 9:48pm On Apr 28, 2017
venahoro:
Hey guys! I have been enjoying and playing PS4,PS3, Xbox 360 games on my Android phone lately...never thought it is possible but believe me it is...this ain't PSP games but real PS4/Xbox game...the app is called 'gloud' ..I don't know how to create a thread on this but if you feel interested, quote me! Here's some screenshot from pes 2016!

plsssssssss bro iv been on dis app's matter for yearsss wit no success cus i dnt undastand Chinese pls give me a walkthrough or guide on hw to get games running so i can enjoy dis as u
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by ladykilllar: 10:12pm On Apr 28, 2017
Guys, please is there any modded version of FTS 17 that is extremely difficult? Pls na beg i dey beg, the one I have is too easy for me, i need a new challenge
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Sektion: 10:20pm On Apr 28, 2017
Georgioo:

bullet force got good graphics and maps but d game is almost useless cus i tink its flooded wit hackers, shoot u once and ur dead u cnt even do anytin atall, had to uninstall after trying to master it for upto a month wit no success jst bullshit, i prefer modern strike sef
What was your Experience with modern strike please, because i want to believe I'm not the only one that Experienced the server match madness(matching level 20 with level 40 and level 36 etc)
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Sektion: 10:21pm On Apr 28, 2017
Georgioo:

and please let this bullet force matter rest abeg grin
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Baddestguyp(m): 10:35pm On Apr 28, 2017
Georgioo:

noob talk grin grin

Only sniper rifles and shotguns can kill with one shot.

They just kill u fast, thats all
A lot of guns in bf can kill in a split second with good aiming to the head. Not one shot but many fast ones. Famas for e.g has 1000 rounds per minute. Even pistols kill fast, oga learn how to aim down the sights fast, this is not modern combat
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Baddestguyp(m): 10:39pm On Apr 28, 2017
Sektion:
and please let this bullet force matter rest abeg grin
grin grin
Its fun watching noobs yab game cos they cant play it.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Nobody: 8:42am On Apr 29, 2017
venahoro:
WWE cool
Link to this game pls
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Nobody: 8:45am On Apr 29, 2017
venahoro:
Hey guys! I have been enjoying and playing PS4,PS3, Xbox 360 games on my Android phone lately...never thought it is possible but believe me it is...this ain't PSP games but real PS4/Xbox game...the app is called 'gloud' ..I don't know how to create a thread on this but if you feel interested, quote me! Here's some screenshot from pes 2016!

Pls throw more light on this..
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Nobody: 9:03am On Apr 29, 2017
venahoro:
download the app with this link http://thebeastasfi.weebly.com/ the app is on enlisted number 13 on the site...download and install and hit me up back...

I have installed the app, what next?
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by georgeben205(m): 11:43am On Apr 29, 2017
Baddestguyp:
grin grin
Bro you're just calling everyone noob, i think when it comes to playing games and being a pro at it you're not even up to my junior brother talk more of me. i wish u have a ps4 so we can go online, or u just suggest any game that u can invite me with my username online like shadowguns deadzone so we can kill ourselves

1 Like

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by afezy110(m): 11:57am On Apr 29, 2017
Georgioo:

thank u o
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by afezy110(m): 11:58am On Apr 29, 2017
georgeben205:
Bro you're just calling everyone noob, i think when it comes to playing games and being a pro at it you're not even up to my junior brother talk more of me. i wish u have a ps4 so we can go online, or u just suggest any game that u can invite me with my username online like shadowguns deadzone so we can kill ourselves
i agree. bullet force is trash mehn
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Baddestguyp(m): 12:39pm On Apr 29, 2017
georgeben205:
thing is, i dont play with noobs. Its not fun grin
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Baddestguyp(m): 12:40pm On Apr 29, 2017
Noobs keep yapping.

My first match today.

We lost the Conquest match at Office map cos we were outnumbered but i managed to score some kills

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by mikool007(m): 1:51pm On Apr 29, 2017
jworos:
Lol,i just got an email from mob, org that it's released, I searched and downloaded it And I must say, the game Na dead. Too make brain, though Na beta version.

My personal screenshot
nekki studios killed d game, d graphics has been really improved

1 Like

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by realtem(m): 4:43pm On Apr 29, 2017
Baddestguyp:
grin grin
Hmmm.this bullet force matter strong oo. it's like I will download it and post my review of it.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by afezy110(m): 5:19pm On Apr 29, 2017
realtem:
Hmmm.this bullet force matter strong oo. it's like I will download it and post my review of it.
guy don't download it.. i made that mistake.. the game is wackk..
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Maro4u(m): 5:19pm On Apr 29, 2017
no be only you one...
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Baddestguyp(m): 5:41pm On Apr 29, 2017
realtem:
review after playing a while. The game is hard, but once you get a hang of it, you'll love it.

With all my skills in mc4, me sef still chop am when i started, i didn'tgive up like some guys here...i learnt how to play
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by opeyemix: 6:03pm On Apr 29, 2017
abeg how person wan take get unlimited stamina and coins for god fire
this is my second time of asking.......somebody should help with the tricks nah

(1) (2) (3) ... (637) (638) (639) (640) (641) (642) (643) ... (1133) (Reply)

The Xiaomi Thread.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.