Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,886 members, 7,810,405 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:24 AM

Best Games To Download For Your Android Device - Phones (637) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Best Games To Download For Your Android Device (2781541 Views)

MTN Android Device Now Available? / 24 Hours Free Call To Any Network No Recharge Card. Download For Free / Full Bible Download For S40 Phone Users (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (634) (635) (636) (637) (638) (639) (640) ... (1133) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by georgeben205(m): 7:10pm On Apr 24, 2017
Sektion:
well, bro it should be deadzone that you have on your device not legends
No, just shadowgun... i tot it was the legends but it's not legends and neither is it deadzone but just shadowguns...
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Baddestguyp(m): 7:13pm On Apr 24, 2017
Worst gun in bullet force, e be like rafle draw. U might shoot 10 bullets in the face with this shot gun and wont kill but once in a while one bullet to the chest will do the work

Useless weapon that cant hurt a fly
Someone with a Vector or Ak 47 or MpX can finish you off 15 times over before u manage to finish
angry angry

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Baddestguyp(m): 7:16pm On Apr 24, 2017
Bullet Force is just too dope.

But can get frustrating when u play gun game and can't get ur two kills with the 870 mcs to change to the next weapon

I was at 26 leading already and then got the 870 mcs. Omo them finish tire eh. I managed to get my 2 kills only to get knifed and return to the weapon angry angry
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Baddestguyp(m): 7:17pm On Apr 24, 2017
georgeben205:
No, just shadowgun... i tot it was the legends but it's not legends and neither is it deadzone but just shadowguns...
so i was right. Legends isnt out
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Baddestguyp(m): 7:17pm On Apr 24, 2017
That moment when u are on ur first weapon in in bullet force and u get knifed twice.

Just know say u don lose already
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by georgeben205(m): 8:20pm On Apr 24, 2017
Baddestguyp:
so i was right. Legends isnt out
don't know yet, but this present shadow guns beats bullet force... nice multiplayer, fast server etc.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by afezy110(m): 8:23pm On Apr 24, 2017
Baddestguyp:
Worst gun in bullet force, e be like rafle draw. U might shoot 10 bullets in the face with this shot gun and wont kill but once in a while one bullet to the chest will do the work

Useless weapon that cant hurt a fly
Someone with a Vector or Ak 47 or MpX can finish you off 15 times over before u manage to finish
angry angry
. downloading the bullet force since u hyping it. hope it won't be a disappointment
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by afezy110(m): 8:24pm On Apr 24, 2017
georgeben205:
don't know yet, but this present shadow guns beats bullet force... nice multiplayer, fast server etc.
3rd person shooter games are nonsense
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by afezy110(m): 8:24pm On Apr 24, 2017
georgeben205:
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by afezy110(m): 8:31pm On Apr 24, 2017
am i d only one dat thinks dream league multiplayer server sucks.. even with 4g.. still isnt smoothh...
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Baddestguyp(m): 10:45pm On Apr 24, 2017
georgeben205:
big lie, ive played shadowgun bro, not even a fps so why compare

Only noobs claim bullet force is shit. Play and lets see how u fare

Bullet force is for pros. Check it out, the former modern combat players not the noobs playing mc5 are into bullet force.

This game multiplayer hard pass mc4

Best fps multiplayer on android of all time:

Mc3
Mc4
Bullet Force

I bet u havent really played any of the 3 thats why u mentioning games like modern strike online
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Baddestguyp(m): 10:47pm On Apr 24, 2017
afezy110:
am i d only one dat thinks dream league multiplayer server sucks.. even with 4g.. still isnt smoothh...
do people still play soccer on android
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Baddestguyp(m): 10:48pm On Apr 24, 2017
afezy110:
. downloading the bullet force since u hyping it. hope it won't be a disappointment
it wont
Play gun game, Conquest or team deathmatch and see how u fare

Them fit beat u commot if u no hardcore grin

Graphics arent great but gameplay is superb. Fun
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by georgeben205(m): 12:14am On Apr 25, 2017
Baddestguyp:

Bullet force is for pros. Check it out, the former modern combat players not the noobs playing mc5 are into bullet force.

Mc3
Mc4
Bullet Force

I bet u havent really played any of the 3 thats why u mentioning games like modern strike online
Haha, did i hear u call me a noob well bro i don't want to argue with u much,,, check my previous posts i don't play poo and when did i mention mobile strike ir wat eva u called? i only used shadowguns to compare that poo called bullet force. 4 yr info i have played all series of modern combat and nova, presently waiting for mc6....
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Iseoluwani: 12:15am On Apr 25, 2017
Dream league soccer

Check the coins tkot

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by georgeben205(m): 12:16am On Apr 25, 2017
Baddestguyp:

Mc3
Mc4
Bullet Force

and one more thing, i have played ur bullet force too lolzzz, the only thing real abt the game is the guns (ammunitions) apart frm that poo.

1 Like

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Baddestguyp(m): 12:35am On Apr 25, 2017
georgeben205:
and one more thing, i have played ur bullet force too lolzzz, the only thing real abt the game is the guns (ammunitions) apart frm that poo.
stories bro, u probably got schooled and ran away
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Baddestguyp(m): 12:36am On Apr 25, 2017
georgeben205:
Haha, did i hear u call me a noob well bro i don't want to argue with u much,,, check my previous posts i don't play poo and when did i mention mobile strike ir wat eva u called? i only used shadowguns to compare that poo called bullet force. 4 yr info i have played all series of modern combat and nova, presently waiting for mc6....
mc versus actually. U played their multiplayer abi na only campaign u play
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Baddestguyp(m): 4:56am On Apr 25, 2017
Switched to South American server, and then to japan server

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by georgeben205(m): 9:54am On Apr 25, 2017
Baddestguyp:
mc versus actually. U played their multiplayer abi na only campaign u play
Bro i haven't played mc versus yet, can't find it on playstore.

#BULLET FORCE SUCKS

1 Like

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Baddestguyp(m): 11:25am On Apr 25, 2017
georgeben205:

#BULLET FORCE SUCKS
it doesnt suck, you do.

Damn check out bullet force vector gameplays on youtube, that gun is a beast. Kills freaking fast

And the MPX too 5 shots only and u can fire that in like a second. Getting my MPX today cool

If i can get a desert eagle pistol too

Be like say i go spend real dough for this game oh, game too dope. Turn on 30fps in settings

1 Like

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Baddestguyp(m): 11:26am On Apr 25, 2017
georgeben205:

#BULLET FORCE SUCKS
mc versus is on soft launch, only in Philippines playstore
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Baddestguyp(m): 11:49am On Apr 25, 2017
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by georgeben205(m): 2:46pm On Apr 25, 2017
Baddestguyp:
it doesnt suck, you do.

Damn check out bullet force vector gameplays on youtube, that gun is a beast. Kills freaking fast

And the MPX too 5 shots only and u can fire that in like a second. Getting my MPX today cool

If i can get a desert eagle pistol too

Be like say i go spend real dough for this game oh, game too dope. Turn on 30fps in settings
i suck abi, make i 1st close my mouth b4 i chop ban...
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by georgeben205(m): 2:47pm On Apr 25, 2017
Baddestguyp:
mc versus is on soft launch, only in Philippines playstore
i don change my ip sever to that of Philippines be that na
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by guydangerous(m): 4:06pm On Apr 25, 2017
all this argument shey na person go carry him hard earned money buy data to download the game wey him like??

una get mp sha to compare and contrast...make person come compare my xcom enemy within.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Sektion: 4:52pm On Apr 25, 2017
guydangerous:
all this argument shey na person go carry him hard earned money buy data to download the game wey him like??

una get mp sha to compare and contrast...make person come compare my xcom enemy within.
grin baba that one na RTS not FPS naw
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Sektion: 4:58pm On Apr 25, 2017
Anyways @baddestguyp, the only thing i see Wrong in your opinion and this argument is callin some players noobs for playing certain types of game that you don't like because of a game feature. I will personally say that's wrong, If you don't like a game for a particular feature no one forces you to play it, just play what you like. By the way i prefer modern strike anytime anyday grin
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by guydangerous(m): 5:26pm On Apr 25, 2017
Sektion:
grin baba that one na RTS not FPS naw
even at that,is not that same thing play and download the game of your choice.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by afezy110(m): 6:33pm On Apr 25, 2017
WHERE'S THAT GUY HYPING BULLET FORCE WASTED MY MB MEHN.. THAT GAME IS TRASH.. THE GAME IS JUSS SLOW ISH.. THE GUN SUCKS.. I HEREBY BAN U FROM HYPING THIS GAME AGAIN

1 Like

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Sektion: 7:08pm On Apr 25, 2017
afezy110:
WHERE'S THAT GUY HYPING BULLET FORCE WASTED MY MB MEHN.. THAT GAME IS TRASH.. THE GAME IS JUSS SLOW ISH.. THE GUN SUCKS.. I HEREBY BAN U FROM HYPING THIS GAME AGAIN
Eyah grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (634) (635) (636) (637) (638) (639) (640) ... (1133) (Reply)

The Xiaomi Thread.

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.