Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,562 members, 7,816,364 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:14 AM

Best Games To Download For Your Android Device - Phones (655) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Best Games To Download For Your Android Device (2785718 Views)

MTN Android Device Now Available? / 24 Hours Free Call To Any Network No Recharge Card. Download For Free / Full Bible Download For S40 Phone Users (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (652) (653) (654) (655) (656) (657) (658) ... (1133) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by realtem(m): 9:46pm On May 16, 2017
snezBaba:

i cant wait 4rever cus they would have to update the game with new storylines meaning the bugs would be fixed.
yeah,some bugs will be fixed only to give way for others.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Georgioo(m): 3:07pm On May 17, 2017
snezBaba:

I'm kinda waiting for them to fix the bugs the users say are much b4 installing it, 1.4gb no be joke.

Nah its jst 800mb and d bug is jst slow loading and its very rear.. mehn dis is wat i call mobile fighting game see my combos wit Harley Quinn.. dat girl no de hear word
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Georgioo(m): 3:11pm On May 17, 2017
guydangerous:
and there's no other way to modify build.prob except root.

How is that new Orleans compared to other gameloft gangster games.

Yep... U can download d data file from non market site but u need to bypass d verification and u can only do dat by starting and stop d download at atleast 1kb in playstore, dats were u need to hav galaxy s8 as ur device name and model
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Georgioo(m): 3:13pm On May 17, 2017
realtem:
I hope this is not how superman in injustice 2 looks like

Haha no oh.. dem try for graphics wel
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Georgioo(m): 3:16pm On May 17, 2017
Mehn am realy enjoying dis Injustice 2 see my combos abeg.. cat woman na mumu she no sabi fight, Harley and Deadshot all d way... Level 2 hard shaa oh
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Georgioo(m): 3:20pm On May 17, 2017
EtzAustine:
Working Fifa 14 working and fully unlocked work on Android version 6.0 confirmed contact me on WhatsApp for working download link here's my number 09051858799 message me for any assisting regarding de game

Oga whatsapp u in private for game again, u wan dash d person money ontop.. post am here abi u no see d topic of dis page, all dis kind pple sef, leta e go de ask for money b4 he give u
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by realtem(m): 3:39pm On May 17, 2017
Georgioo:

Yep... U can download d data file from non market site but u need to bypass d verification and u can only do dat by starting and stop d download at atleast 1kb in playstore, dats were u need to hav galaxy s8 as ur device name and model
I presume you're talking about how to bypass that 'your device isn't compatible with this app' shït. Please can you explain from scratch.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Georgioo(m): 7:27pm On May 17, 2017
realtem:
I presume you're talking about how to bypass that 'your device isn't compatible with this app' shït. Please can you explain from scratch.

Root ur device, download a build.prop editor app then use it to change ur device manufacturer nd model to sansung and galaxy s8 and bam!! U can download it
U can manual edit ur build.prop with es esplorer... Google hw to change device model from build prop
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by realtem(m): 10:57pm On May 17, 2017
Georgioo:

Root ur device, download a build.prop editor app then use it to change ur device manufacturer nd model to sansung and galaxy s8 and bam!! U can download it
U can manual edit ur build.prop with es esplorer... Google hw to change device model from build prop
Thanks
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Whatamidoinghere(m): 12:42am On May 18, 2017
Georgioo:

Oga whatsapp u in private for game again, u wan dash d person money ontop.. post am here abi u no see d topic of dis page, all dis kind pple sef, leta e go de ask for money b4 he give u
No chill grin grin grin
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by enoch273: 3:35am On May 18, 2017
Movie, musics and game lovers, checkout the latest GLO unlimited free browsing, click link below for info on how to set it up, no disconnection issues at all

http://www.enochtekng.com/2017/05/glo-unlimited-free-browsing-using.html
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by guydangerous(m): 9:26am On May 18, 2017
Georgioo:

how did you root your phone,kingroot no work for me.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Marvel1206: 10:06am On May 18, 2017
Got a horse

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Georgioo(m): 9:48pm On May 18, 2017
guydangerous:
how did you root your phone,kingroot no work for me.

Install custom recovery den flash super su zip from it
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Tigris007: 9:51pm On May 18, 2017
grin ;DGamers...I hail. As e be say una dey ginger persin with this una talk.....anyways. Guys I need your help. My tecno w3 with android M(6) reads any file I copy to my 32gb sd card as corrupt.....Any tweak to bypass this...

My internal storage is almost filled and I cant seem to use my 32gb for anything.My phone is rooted and xposed so please if theres any app or tweak that can make me play my obb files from sd card and watch my videos...I'd appreciate. Tuale! cool
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Nobody: 11:24pm On May 18, 2017
Tigris007:
grin ;DGamers...I hail. As e be say una dey ginger persin with this una talk.....anyways. Guys I need your help. My tecno w3 with android M(6) reads any file I copy to my 32gb sd card as corrupt.....Any tweak to bypass this...

My internal storage is almost filled and I cant seem to use my 32gb for anything.My phone is rooted and xposed so please if theres any app or tweak that can make me play my obb files from sd card and watch my videos...I'd appreciate. Tuale! cool
Download link2sd fix
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by guydangerous(m): 11:40pm On May 18, 2017
Georgioo:

Install custom recovery den flash super su zip from it
with pc or without it,please can you explain it better or direct me to the website where I can tutor myself on it,sorry for disturbing you.

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by olayinkajnr(m): 5:41am On May 19, 2017
guydangerous:
with pc or without it,please can you explain it better or direct me to the website where I can tutor myself on it,sorry for disturbing you.

You need to use PC. All those apps can't root the android 6.0. Search for Infinix Note 2 LTE custom recovery and scatter file then use SP flash tools to flash the custom recovery after which you will boot to recovery and install Super SU, then reboot and you are rooted

Use this link since you are on XUI: https://forum..com/thread-15261.html
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by guydangerous(m): 7:09am On May 19, 2017
olayinkajnr:

You need to use PC. All those apps can't root the android 6.0. Search for Infinix Note 2 LTE custom recovery and scatter file then use SP flash tools to flash the custom recovery after which you will boot to recovery and install Super SU, then reboot and you are rooted

Use this link since you are on XUI: https://forum..com/thread-15261.html

thanks a lot.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by tidedroid: 11:13am On May 19, 2017
okay played a little bit of injustice 2 today,game seems nice plus story mode grin but its laggy(helio x10 showing its age) and unfortunately no graphics option but hopefully from what I saw in d opening menu this game will be getting supported for a long while still.p.s how do u unlock or progress in the story mode coz that's what am playing for
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by realtem(m): 11:48am On May 19, 2017
Tigris007:

For moving obb of large games to memory card, use Foldermount

1 Like

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by enoch273: 1:22pm On May 19, 2017
watch video review of nokia 9 launched with dual rear cameras, click link below for images and video review

http://www.enochtekng.com/2017/05/nokia-launches-nokia-9-with-dual.html
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Tigris007: 2:52pm On May 19, 2017
realtem:
For moving obb of large games to memory card, use Foldermount
Thanks. Does it solve the marshmallow problem for all file types apart from obb?
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by guydangerous(m): 4:44pm On May 19, 2017
Is official,no other rooting method except using pc which I currently don't have at hand now,so am politely and humbly asking for assistance from anyone who can help me root my phone with his/her pc in portharcourt for free grin grin grin.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by teewhydope(m): 7:24pm On May 19, 2017
guydangerous:
Is official,no other rooting method except using pc which I currently don't have at hand now,so am politely and humbly asking for assistance from anyone who can help me root my phone with his/her pc in portharcourt for free grin grin grin.

Kingo root.apk rooted my note 2 once i think
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Tigris007: 8:11pm On May 19, 2017
Vasaratti16:
Download link2sd fix
thanks bro. I really don't like the idea of partitioning the sd card since I would have to move it from the internal storage the w3 has only 4gb inteenal . Imagine me trying to put jade empire obb (3.6gb) aside other apps I have installed.

I think what I need is for the marshmallow not to see the sd card as "an enemy". ( grin. My phonecis rooted.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by olayinkajnr(m): 9:01pm On May 19, 2017
teewhydope:

That's when you use android 5.1. As at now, there is no root exploit on those apps, kingroot, kingoroot, baiduroot on android 6.0. Except you use SP flash tools on PC to flash TWRP and install root via custom recovery.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by guydangerous(m): 10:11pm On May 19, 2017
teewhydope:

it didn't root mine,I tried it several times...what version of os where you on as of then.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by guydangerous(m): 10:13pm On May 19, 2017
olayinkajnr:

That's when you use android 5.1. As at now, there is no root exploit on those apps, kingroot, kingoroot, baiduroot on android 6.0. Except you use SP flash tools on PC to flash TWRP and install root via custom recovery.
I will look for pc then,I don't know if going to cyber cafe will be a good idea.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by isaiah9(m): 11:41pm On May 19, 2017
Still the best game ever

1 Like

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by isaiah9(m): 11:42pm On May 19, 2017
Jizzy dead

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Dandsome: 12:55am On May 20, 2017
Which one is that number 8

(1) (2) (3) ... (652) (653) (654) (655) (656) (657) (658) ... (1133) (Reply)

The Xiaomi Thread.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.