Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,127 members, 7,811,181 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:28 AM

Best Games To Download For Your Android Device - Phones (70) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Best Games To Download For Your Android Device (2782109 Views)

MTN Android Device Now Available? / 24 Hours Free Call To Any Network No Recharge Card. Download For Free / Full Bible Download For S40 Phone Users (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (67) (68) (69) (70) (71) (72) (73) ... (1133) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by raikenjenova(m): 8:39pm On Feb 22, 2015
I wonder if someone had played Blockheads here... *look around* (/o_o)
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by callydon(m): 9:54pm On Feb 22, 2015
Plz guys dt r playing MC4 online, how many mb will it consume to play d game online for like 30mins?
THANKS.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Collinz2(m): 10:27pm On Feb 22, 2015
callydon:
Plz guys dt r playing MC4 online, how many mb will it consume to play d game online for like 30mins?
THANKS.
online games consume little data
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Baddestguyp(m): 10:53pm On Feb 22, 2015
downloaded mc4 from andropalace, forgot to read comments and instructions and lost the game files. gotta start from scratch
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Dacronym(m): 11:28pm On Feb 22, 2015
Collinz2:
Really You sure about that, how many mb will fifa 15 use say for like 1 hour?
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by haibe(m): 6:02am On Feb 23, 2015
nani667:

Marvel contest of Champions... And yes, it does have multi-player ✔

Pls how do I get to the multiplayer in this thing

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Collinz2(m): 7:12am On Feb 23, 2015
Dacronym:

Really You sure about that, how many mb will fifa 15 use say for like 1 hour?
it has been long i play android games so i dnt knw, jst try it any free data u have
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by OGeeKush(m): 2:58pm On Feb 23, 2015
playing Online games is jez lyk chatting on whtsapp, very little data consumption
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by nani667: 3:18pm On Feb 23, 2015
haibe:

Pls how do I get to the multiplayer in this thing

Just get to the main menu and click on "Versus"..... That's multi-player....

Meanwhile, decided to see what this game is like

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by haibe(m): 4:03pm On Feb 23, 2015
nani667:

Just get to the main menu and click on "Versus"..... That's multi-player....

Meanwhile, decided to see what this game is like

I can't find anything like main menu, how do I get to main menu from there, the game takes me directly to the location in the screen shot I gave directly.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by detunj: 4:41pm On Feb 23, 2015
To whom it may concern
Umi c1 for with HD games for 20k(negotiable)
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Joshkid(m): 5:26pm On Feb 23, 2015
Collinz2:
Like what quantity per hour?
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Joshkid(m): 5:35pm On Feb 23, 2015
OGeeKush:
playing Online games is jez lyk chatting on whtsapp, very little data consumption
but my fifa 14 is not working wit edge, only working on H+ ...thereby consuming my battery!
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Baddestguyp(m): 5:42pm On Feb 23, 2015
Joshkid:
Like what quantity per hour?
depends on the game. some take like 5-6 mb per hour while some take like 2-3 mb. other games might take higher, I dunno
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by pelboy: 6:17pm On Feb 23, 2015
callydon:
THANKS.
i played mc4 for more than 6hrs annd 96mb was deducted
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by drajjay: 6:59pm On Feb 23, 2015
pelboy:
abeg how is the online gaming. Tell me how to go about it. I've finished the campaign. Just want to play multi player.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by pelboy: 7:45pm On Feb 23, 2015
drajjay:
abeg how is the online gaming. Tell me how to go about it. I've finished the campaign. Just want to play multi player.
signin with ur gameloft live account the loggin and choose ranked match or random to get xp and gold coin,annd there are alot of match type like capture the flag, vip, team battle, etc but the online mod is very interesting than you can think of especially killing niggaz
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Dacronym(m): 8:02pm On Feb 23, 2015
OGeeKush:
Boss are sure of this 'as little as chatting on WhatsApp'
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Baddestguyp(m): 8:06pm On Feb 23, 2015
pelboy:
so mc4 takes this much mb. its too much compared to other games. pls does asphalt 8 also take this much
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Dacronym(m): 8:08pm On Feb 23, 2015
D
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Dacronym(m): 8:08pm On Feb 23, 2015
Baddestguyp:
depends on the game. some take like 5-6 mb per hour while some take like 2-3 mb. other games might take higher, I dunno
you got any idea the amount of data for fifa 15 would use?
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Baddestguyp(m): 8:09pm On Feb 23, 2015
Dacronym:

Do you have any idea the amount of data for fifa 15 would use?
no I don't but it shouldn't be much
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by OGeeKush(m): 8:52pm On Feb 23, 2015
Joshkid:
but my fifa 14 is not working wit edge, only working on H+ ...thereby consuming my battery!

I dont really know why those guyz even made some games online. .. Some online games wont even touch ur data, all they want is dat strong connection.. Daz all
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Joshkid(m): 8:52pm On Feb 23, 2015
Baddestguyp:
Oh!...tnx a bunch!
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by OGeeKush(m): 8:54pm On Feb 23, 2015
Dacronym:

Boss are sure of this 'as little as chatting on WhatsApp'

Yea.. Some games jez require u to log in via d game as u like u r logging in to facebook nad once it is successfully logged in, some online games wont even touch ur data again
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Joshkid(m): 8:58pm On Feb 23, 2015
OGeeKush:

I dont really know why those guyz even made some games online. .. Some online games wont even touch ur data, all they want is dat strong connection.. Daz all
Lols...Really??
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Baddestguyp(m): 9:06pm On Feb 23, 2015
OGeeKush:

true. I played one the way other day for 5 hours+ and only lost 2mb data
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by pelboy: 9:37pm On Feb 23, 2015
Just played mc4 for 70 min and 6mb was deducted
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by nuelski10: 10:09pm On Feb 23, 2015
Pls im planning on downloading either mc4 or nova freemium edition which as interesting multiplayer

2 Likes

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by nani667: 10:15pm On Feb 23, 2015
haibe:

I can't find anything like main menu, how do I get to main menu from there, the game takes me directly to the location in the screen shot I gave directly.

Hmmm... Well I guess you have to finish one of the locations or play the game to a certain level before you have access to the Menu screen.... Whenever I start the game it takes me straight to the Menu screen....

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by haibe(m): 10:22pm On Feb 23, 2015
nani667:

This is what the menu looks like ✔
what?
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by nani667: 10:44pm On Feb 23, 2015
haibe:
what?

Check my post above... I've attached the screenshot.... Versus is what you click on to play multi-player

(1) (2) (3) ... (67) (68) (69) (70) (71) (72) (73) ... (1133) (Reply)

The Xiaomi Thread.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.