Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,066 members, 7,810,981 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:59 PM

Best Games To Download For Your Android Device - Phones (72) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Best Games To Download For Your Android Device (2781857 Views)

MTN Android Device Now Available? / 24 Hours Free Call To Any Network No Recharge Card. Download For Free / Full Bible Download For S40 Phone Users (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (69) (70) (71) (72) (73) (74) (75) ... (1133) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by haibe(m): 11:58am On Feb 25, 2015
Baddestguyp:
I just got mc4 but I can't play the multiplayer until I'm connected to WiFi. any solution

just switch on u r wifi and play
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Baddestguyp(m): 12:28pm On Feb 25, 2015
just got asphalt 8. totally unrealistic gameplay. NFS kills this. even the multiplayer I got it for needs wifi

1 Like

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by haibe(m): 12:32pm On Feb 25, 2015
Baddestguyp:
just got asphalt 8. totally unrealistic gameplay. NFS kills this. even the multiplayer I got it for needs wifi

no doubt but the multiplayer makes me like it.. you will need X posed installer fake wifi
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Baddestguyp(m): 2:18pm On Feb 25, 2015
haibe:

just switch on u r wifi and play
thanks
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Baddestguyp(m): 2:19pm On Feb 25, 2015
haibe:

no doubt but the multiplayer makes me like it.. you will need X posed installer fake wifi
rooting is needed, in fact once I get a good game I'm uninstall ing asphalt 8.

pls who has played chaos rings, is it good
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Joshkid(m): 2:34pm On Feb 25, 2015
Baddestguyp:
I just got mc4 but I can't play the multiplayer until I'm connected to WiFi. any solution
U got the game frm which site??
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Baddestguyp(m): 2:37pm On Feb 25, 2015
Joshkid:
U got the game frm which site??
andropalace. I can play multiplayer now

1 Like

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Joshkid(m): 2:39pm On Feb 25, 2015
Baddestguyp:
andropalace. I can play multiplayer now
Ohkae!
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by lexrichy(m): 2:43pm On Feb 25, 2015
haibe:

I woul hAve downloaded it, but it's in Dutch
yea i have been looking for the English version?
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by emmiesky(m): 2:53pm On Feb 25, 2015
please any link on where to download FIFA 14 (offline mode). Thanks
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Baddestguyp(m): 3:01pm On Feb 25, 2015
cool my games

pic 2- games I got today cool

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Baddestguyp(m): 3:08pm On Feb 25, 2015
real boxing
respawnables
heroes of dragon age by EA
the witcher: arena

1 Like

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Baddestguyp(m): 3:11pm On Feb 25, 2015
armed heroes. mmorpg

1 Like

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by haibe(m): 3:19pm On Feb 25, 2015
Baddestguyp:
real boxing
respawnables
heroes of dragon age by EA
the witcher: arena

does the real boxing have online multiplayer.. which of them is ur best
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Baddestguyp(m): 3:43pm On Feb 25, 2015
haibe:

does the real boxing have online multiplayer.. which of them is ur best
I just got most of them. haven't even really played yet. real boxing has multiplayer but not with mod apk.

is there any way to play with newbies in mc4. I keep shooting these pros but they won't die yet they take me out with one shot
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by pelboy: 4:21pm On Feb 25, 2015
Collinz2:
airtel take data like foolz
LOL
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by haibe(m): 5:10pm On Feb 25, 2015
Baddestguyp:
I just got most of them. haven't even really played yet. real boxing has multiplayer but not with mod apk.

is there any way to play with newbies in mc4. I keep shooting these pros but they won't die yet they take me out with one shot

just keep fighting and your level will be increasing.. you may not be a good fighter before you win a match in team battle. With time you will have enough gold coins for upgrades. I use one of the best guns sef
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Baddestguyp(m): 5:14pm On Feb 25, 2015
haibe:

just keep fighting and your level will be increasing.. you may not be a good fighter before you win a match in team battle. With time you will have enough gold coins for upgrades. I use one of the best guns sef
I get taken out with a single bullet. any solution to that
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Nobody: 5:39pm On Feb 25, 2015
Baddestguyp:

You're not alone on that cry

I don tire for that game.
Getting killed AF! angry
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by haibe(m): 5:46pm On Feb 25, 2015
Baddestguyp:

lol they are just upgrades, fight ur way to get upgraded weapons too.. They are not using mods or cheats,.They have just been good fighters who earned gold coins for upgrades.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Collinz2(m): 6:01pm On Feb 25, 2015
Baddestguyp:

lol
play shadowgun deadzone online and u wil see murderers. When i play that game i dey vex. One guy gun dey different from everybody gun, he go shoot u two time and throw 1 grenade 4 u (how u wan take survive). Sometimes as i start the game i dey die. Na only 3 people i fit kill.

2 Likes

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by pelboy: 6:09pm On Feb 25, 2015
haibe:

name of ur gun and ur rank
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by haibe(m): 6:12pm On Feb 25, 2015
pelboy:
name of ur gun and ur rank
can't remember now.. been long I played it
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Baddestguyp(m): 7:23pm On Feb 25, 2015
XavierG:

You're not alone on that cry

I don tire for that game.
Getting killed AF! angry
I just managed to get a few kills now. but I'm mostly getting assists. one level 50 guy go come where 4 people dey hide, just spray us one one bullet
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Baddestguyp(m): 7:37pm On Feb 25, 2015
I have a problem with mc4. I've played a few matches but I don't get experience points, why? its like my entire player history disappears after game. or is because of nodded apk

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by pelboy: 7:45pm On Feb 25, 2015
Baddestguyp:
I have a problem with mc4. I've played a few matches but I don't get experience points, why? its like my entire player history disappears after game. or is because of nodded apk
u will never progress if u keep playing costum match, play random matches
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Baddestguyp(m): 8:25pm On Feb 25, 2015
pelboy:
u will never progress if u keep playing costum match, play random matches
thanks bro. all my kills I struggled for wasted.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by pelboy: 8:58pm On Feb 25, 2015
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Baddestguyp(m): 9:01pm On Feb 25, 2015
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by pelboy: 9:03pm On Feb 25, 2015
Baddestguyp:
thanks bro. all my kills I struggled for wasted.
sorry play very hard for 5 days and u will become a boss,but i pray make i find u one day and deal with u and ur team grin grin
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Baddestguyp(m): 9:09pm On Feb 25, 2015
pelboy:
sorry play very hard for 5 days and u will become a boss,but i pray make i find u one day and deal with u and ur team grin grin
as long as our gun doesn't kill in one shot I will finish you.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by pelboy: 9:10pm On Feb 25, 2015
Baddestguyp:
as long as our gun doesn't kill in one shot I will finish you.
grin grin grin my chabtek and compakt,opss are loaded with deadly bullets

(1) (2) (3) ... (69) (70) (71) (72) (73) (74) (75) ... (1133) (Reply)

The Xiaomi Thread.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.