Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,785 members, 7,817,253 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:51 AM

Best Games To Download For Your Android Device - Phones (707) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Best Games To Download For Your Android Device (2786582 Views)

MTN Android Device Now Available? / 24 Hours Free Call To Any Network No Recharge Card. Download For Free / Full Bible Download For S40 Phone Users (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (704) (705) (706) (707) (708) (709) (710) ... (1133) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Joshkid(m): 10:31am On Sep 11, 2017
Who has played gta vice City on ppsspp?. .. I wanna know if it works flawlessly
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Baddestguyp(m): 10:36am On Sep 11, 2017
kvngjesse:

Yes you can with 3g. It has a story line.
You'd dump bullet force after you play for a week
trash...people dumped mc5 for bf...they are not on same level sef

If its campaign anyone wants...play mc3
Best campaign in modern combat series cool cool
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Baddestguyp(m): 10:41am On Sep 11, 2017
New map coming with the new weapons for bf

1 Like

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Baddestguyp(m): 10:46am On Sep 11, 2017
This guy tho...
angry angry

Makes it look so easy
Tho I've gotten a double nuke once

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=El8eyt4MdoA
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by kvngjesse(m): 11:37am On Sep 11, 2017
Baddestguyp:

Talking about the multiplayer bruh, bf is trash...

1 Like

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by snezBaba: 12:34pm On Sep 11, 2017
Joshkid:
Who has played gta vice City on ppsspp?. .. I wanna know if it works flawlessly
Why not download gta san andreas for android, it was dope
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Gameguy900: 12:35pm On Sep 11, 2017
Baddestguyp:

your stupidity is like zeeworld extraordinary everyday

5 Likes

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by georgeben205(m): 1:05pm On Sep 11, 2017
anybody with the link to download latest fifa 14 players data, and how do i go about it. pls reply asap
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by olayinkajnr(m): 2:07pm On Sep 11, 2017
Gameguy900:

Na so you dey vex? No be only you dey vex with the way he dey always call games trash

2 Likes

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Baddestguyp(m): 2:33pm On Sep 11, 2017
kvngjesse:

Talking about the multiplayer bruh, bf is trash...
lol grin
U either joking or a bf noob

Best fps games on mobile right now
Bullet force
Critical ops

All the pro players plus youtubers around the world agree...but u saying the opposite

1 Like

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Baddestguyp(m): 2:33pm On Sep 11, 2017
Gameguy900:

why u taking things so personal
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Baddestguyp(m): 2:35pm On Sep 11, 2017
olayinkajnr:

Na so you dey vex? No be only you dey vex with the way he dey always call games trash
i call games trash if they are
Why should i say a game is good when its not...i give my candid opinion thats all...and if u check, these are generally accepted

No mc game till date beats mc3...all mc fans will tell u that...except those who just started with recent installments

1 Like

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Baddestguyp(m): 2:37pm On Sep 11, 2017
So..ive recorded a few forward assault and bullet force videos...will upload on my channel tonight...anticipate
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Baddestguyp(m): 2:40pm On Sep 11, 2017
I almost fell for this...
I for just quit bf...

Found out this is photoshop...
Bf is known for weapon balance...nerfing cheap weapons would be a bad idea

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by kvngjesse(m): 2:43pm On Sep 11, 2017
Baddestguyp:
lol grin

Bullet force
Critical ops

All the pro players plus youtubers around the world agree...but u saying the opposite
I think only the players you met.
And i think youre an mc5 noob bruh.
Evidence of what Too much peeling has caused grin
Sorry o embarassed

1 Like

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by kvngjesse(m): 2:47pm On Sep 11, 2017
Baddestguyp:
lol grin

Bullet force
Critical ops

Critical ops..
Bleep, see games wey you dey mention..
Trash

1 Like

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Gameguy900: 3:40pm On Sep 11, 2017
Baddestguyp:
i call games trash if they are
Why should i say a game is good when its not...i give my candid opinion thats all...and if u check, these are generally accepted

No mc game till date beats mc3...all mc fans will tell u that...except those who just started with recent installments

you are of those guys that got frustrated by mc5 downloads especially campaign and multiplayer and the worst part is gameloft still haven't found a solution check their live chat always dropping stupid solutions that doesn't actually work.

i also played bullet force kinda of cool the fact that you can run and it takes less data but to judge i think Mc5 is better but, GAMELOFT IS THE WORST GAME COMPANY FOLLOWED BY (marvel contest of champion) KABAM
and to me i think mc2 was the best

1 Like

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Gameguy900: 3:42pm On Sep 11, 2017
Baddestguyp:
why u taking things so personal

bros no vex i get very crappy when insulting and trolling
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Joshkid(m): 5:54pm On Sep 11, 2017
snezBaba:

Why not download gta san andreas for android, it was dope
Can it work wella on my infinix hot note pro lollipop, if yes gimme a good link pls
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Baddestguyp(m): 6:05pm On Sep 11, 2017
kvngjesse:

I think only the players you met.
And i think youre an mc5 noob bruh.
Evidence of what Too much peeling has caused grin
Sorry o embarassed
im no noob..bossed mc4, played mc5 till i got to diamond league and uninstalled cos it was crap...annoying p2w...too many noobish perks, armors, horrible gameplay

1 Like

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Baddestguyp(m): 6:10pm On Sep 11, 2017
Gameguy900:

you are of those guys that got frustrated by mc5 downloads especially campaign and multiplayer and the worst part is gameloft still haven't found a solution check their live chat always dropping stupid solutions that doesn't actually work.

i also played bullet force kinda of cool the fact that you can run and it takes less data but to judge i think Mc5 is better but, GAMELOFT IS THE WORST GAME COMPANY FOLLOWED BY (marvel contest of champion) KABAM
and to me i think mc2 was the best
downloads was never the problem with mc5...the main problen was the gameplay and the p2w aspect...unnecessary perks...too hard to find a pro there...cos u cant differentiate pros from noobs with all their gadgets and stuff...

1 Like

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Baddestguyp(m): 6:12pm On Sep 11, 2017
Gameguy900:

bros no vex i get very crappy when insulting and trolling
no problem...abeg i go post videos to my channel, u can check them out...

I need subscribers...tho its not mc5 videos sha
Mostly bf and fwa...will record c ops too

And rr3
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Baddestguyp(m): 6:12pm On Sep 11, 2017
kvngjesse:

Critical ops..
Bleep, see games wey you dey mention..
Trash
critical ops trash
Check out the best mobile fps competitions are all on c ops...people win $2000 and more in c ops tournaments...

Even bf doesn't have many tournaments as c ops has
A lot of players still choose c ops over bf, not to talk of mc5...lol

Bro something tells me u kidding

1 Like

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Baddestguyp(m): 6:13pm On Sep 11, 2017
My first recorded nuke....can't wait to post to my channel tonight...got some nuke fails too

Wish all my nukes were recorded cry

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Georgioo(m): 6:46pm On Sep 11, 2017
ladykilllar:

Pls are you a Lagosian? Can i get Nba 2k 17 from you? Please?

Nope am nt... Sorry
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Georgioo(m): 6:47pm On Sep 11, 2017
Mrviktor:

Bro what's the total size. And did u try NBA 2k16.. Since that one is not as big.. ND does it heat up the phone.

I think 1.7gb and its an apk last time i checked, it dsnt heat up
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Georgioo(m): 6:52pm On Sep 11, 2017
Joered63:

I just can't get enough of NBA 2k17, but please how is that Jade's empire and reckless racing? In terms of graphics and game play. I need some cool games to play since no better new games again

Jade's empire is one of d best rpg games out there and its offline its about 3.5gb d graphics is ok bt not super cool its got a good story bt rpg is a turn down for sum (sometimes me) then reckless racing dosnt hav the best graphics in d world but its decent and reallllllly fun
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Georgioo(m): 6:52pm On Sep 11, 2017
Joered63:

I just can't get enough of NBA 2k17, but please how is that Jade's empire and reckless racing? In terms of graphics and game play. I need some cool games to play since no better new games again

Jade's empire is one of d best rpg games out there and its offline its about 3.5gb d graphics is ok bt not super cool its got a good story bt rpg is a turn down for sum (sometimes me) then reckless racing dosnt hav the best graphics in d world but its decent and reallllllly fun
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Georgioo(m): 6:54pm On Sep 11, 2017
elvischukie:
guys plz help me out wit a good offline shooting game wit good graphics, not more dan 1.5gb..tired of grandtheft

I don announce Call Of Duty Strike team taya una still de ask.. it fits d description u gave perfectly, unless uv played it b4

1 Like

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Georgioo(m): 6:59pm On Sep 11, 2017
dynamo007:

At all everything went smoothly m also having issues with nba 2k17... Closes immediately after launch... M using lollipop 2gb ram.... Tried different apks...

Mayb its ur device specs, am using lolipop, i downgraded from nougat cus lolipop is hackable and friendly to me, and i play nba 2k17 perfectly wel
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Gameguy900: 8:05pm On Sep 11, 2017
Baddestguyp:
no problem...abeg i go post videos to my channel, u can check them out...

I need subscribers...tho its not mc5 videos sha
Mostly bf and fwa...will record c ops too

And rr3

channel name? and i also play bullet force but will try critical ops later
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by ladykilllar: 8:10pm On Sep 11, 2017
Georgioo:

Nope am nt... Sorry

Thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (704) (705) (706) (707) (708) (709) (710) ... (1133) (Reply)

The Xiaomi Thread.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.