Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,477 members, 7,823,108 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:22 AM

Best Games To Download For Your Android Device - Phones (742) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Best Games To Download For Your Android Device (2791559 Views)

MTN Android Device Now Available? / 24 Hours Free Call To Any Network No Recharge Card. Download For Free / Full Bible Download For S40 Phone Users (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (739) (740) (741) (742) (743) (744) (745) ... (1133) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by FIREMAN1977(m): 8:09pm On Dec 05, 2017
Check rexdl or revdl for the modded score hero.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by benstuber(m): 12:53am On Dec 06, 2017
kodded:
ppsspp or original android version
ppsspp sir
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by iykekelvins(m): 8:28am On Dec 06, 2017
FIREMAN1977:
Check rexdl or revdl for the modded score hero.
It didn't install o. Just had that android icon stuff. And wrote parsing something...
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by TroubleDude: 9:43am On Dec 06, 2017
iykekelvins:
Where can I find modded version of score hero. Waiting for that life thing tire me.
why download modded version when you can easily use lucky patcher
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by iykekelvins(m): 1:00pm On Dec 06, 2017
TroubleDude:
why download modded version when you can easily use lucky patcher
I used it. Didn't work...
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by FIREMAN1977(m): 1:54pm On Dec 06, 2017
Is your phone rooted?
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by iykekelvins(m): 2:20pm On Dec 06, 2017
FIREMAN1977:
Is your phone rooted?
Yes
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by primeson1(m): 5:15pm On Dec 06, 2017
survival royale.....downloaded.....i don't like it.....you will just be running and driving up and down, picking items and guns for nothing......someone somewhere will just shoot and kill u....that's the end
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by typicalgamer(m): 5:20pm On Dec 06, 2017
primeson1:
survival royale.....downloaded.....i don't like it.....you will just be running and driving up and down, picking items and guns for nothing......someone somewhere will just shoot and kill u....that's the end

get better mate no so e be when i first download am na patience and good aiming then you go turn pro or join team gameplay pray that your partner speaks English then if he is a pro ask him for tips that's what work for me

1 Like

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by FIREMAN1977(m): 5:34pm On Dec 06, 2017
If you know how to use a game killer to hack game then use it to hack the score hero game.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by ladykilllar: 6:56pm On Dec 06, 2017
I just don't understand these firsttouch guys, firsttouch soccer is about their best franchise yet they keep producing dream league instead of firsttouch soccer... Smh

1 Like

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by guydangerous(m): 7:05pm On Dec 06, 2017
primeson1:
you suppose know you are in an open environment so running around without being cautious of your surrounding will leave you vulnerable and exposed.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Georgioo(m): 7:11pm On Dec 06, 2017
primeson1:

It can be annoying but there is room to get better, jst be cautious and patient u will see desperate players looking for items den u kill
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by drajjay: 8:42pm On Dec 06, 2017
hiroz:
checked out the preview.
the game looks tight.
have u begun playing it?whats ur review?
game is dope. You should try it out.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Baddestguyp(m): 8:42pm On Dec 06, 2017
Who has tried rules of survival, similar to survivor royale...not sure which is better tho
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by jnichole(m): 9:50pm On Dec 06, 2017
Collinz2:
like which games will lag
many games with heavy size up to 1gb
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Collinz2(m): 10:04pm On Dec 06, 2017
jnichole:
many games with heavy size up to 1gb
lies, only gta liberty city will nt play the rest will play well.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by TroubleDude: 12:46am On Dec 07, 2017
iykekelvins:
I used it. Didn't work...
well... it worked with mine... finished the game sef
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by olayinkajnr(m): 6:14am On Dec 07, 2017
Collinz2:

They are telling you something and you are calling it a lie. Even the San Andreas will lag, but it's manageable.

Just try to get a new phone for the new year bro so you won't limit yourself to just some games alone.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by typicalgamer(m): 7:34am On Dec 07, 2017
Baddestguyp:
Who has tried rules of survival, similar to survivor royale...not sure which is better tho

rules of survival voice chat is pretty neat compare to survival royale and ui is top notch
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by iykekelvins(m): 8:31am On Dec 07, 2017
TroubleDude:
well... it worked with mine... finished the game sef
What version of the game?
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by pators(m): 9:56am On Dec 07, 2017
how will I root my Gionee m5mini ooooo
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by isaiah9(m): 11:01am On Dec 07, 2017
olayinkajnr:

They are telling you something and you are calling it a lie. Even the San Andreas will lag, but it's manageable.

Just try to get a new phone for the new year bro so you won't limit yourself to just some games alone.
that is not true, San Andreas plays flawlessly on 1 gb ram phones. I've been playing that game for a long time now. It is only new games like nba2k17,telltale batman, telltale the walking dead season 3,gta liberty city and so on that won't work.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Collinz2(m): 11:11am On Dec 07, 2017
olayinkajnr:

i know what am saying i do play games on my 6sta phone (heavy games) and there is a reason i ask.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by olayinkajnr(m): 11:12am On Dec 07, 2017
Collinz2:
i know what am saying i do play games on my 6sta phone (heavy games) and there is a reason i ask.

Alright bro
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by jnichole(m): 8:32pm On Dec 07, 2017
Collinz2:
I am not an expert you know just saying from experience
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by TroubleDude: 8:40pm On Dec 07, 2017
iykekelvins:
What version of the game?
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by guydangerous(m): 9:08pm On Dec 07, 2017
pators:
how will I root my Gionee m5mini ooooo
google it because I don't know anybody with rooted m5mini here.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Collinz2(m): 9:27am On Dec 08, 2017
jnichole:
I am not an expert you know just saying from experience
what i think is that it wont play most recent heavy games
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by tidedroid: 9:49am On Dec 08, 2017
ladykilllar:
I just don't understand these firsttouch guys, firsttouch soccer is about their best franchise yet they keep producing dream league instead of firsttouch soccer... Smh
best isn't their business,money making is.and my best bet is DLS makes a buck-load more money than fts
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by iykekelvins(m): 12:16pm On Dec 08, 2017
TroubleDude:
There's enough space on my phone but it didn't install, asking me to free up space. Meanwhile, other apps install. I know I'm bothering u, but can u help me with a link abeg

(1) (2) (3) ... (739) (740) (741) (742) (743) (744) (745) ... (1133) (Reply)

The Xiaomi Thread.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.