Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,022 members, 7,818,024 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:05 AM

Best Games To Download For Your Android Device - Phones (744) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Best Games To Download For Your Android Device (2787461 Views)

MTN Android Device Now Available? / 24 Hours Free Call To Any Network No Recharge Card. Download For Free / Full Bible Download For S40 Phone Users (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (741) (742) (743) (744) (745) (746) (747) ... (1133) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by tidedroid: 9:32pm On Dec 16, 2017
sauceEEP:
NBA 2k18 on my OnePlus 5
what's d total install size
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Nobody: 10:18am On Dec 17, 2017
guydangerous:
reboot your phone and do it again,am currently playing those two games on my mums solo aspire 1gb ram phone without lag.
it is working well now, thanks
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by ryfoz(m): 12:24am On Dec 18, 2017
guydangerous:
Game dry this year oh since our thread dry.

LOL
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by guydangerous(m): 5:14am On Dec 18, 2017
ryfoz:

LOL
game developers fall our hands this year, let's see how next year go be unless game developers no wan see mobile gamers again.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by ryfoz(m): 7:43am On Dec 18, 2017
guydangerous:
game developers fall our hands this year, let's see how next year go be unless game developers no wan see mobile gamers again.

I'm not much of an android gamer, especially online ones but once in a while I play some offline ones
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Collinz2(m): 9:08am On Dec 18, 2017
guydangerous:
is it that they lack stories for mobiles games or what or they dont get much money from mobile gaming.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Georgioo(m): 10:30am On Dec 18, 2017
This nba 2k18 go make sense oh this one get commentary unlike 17, and the graphics/effects are neat
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by guydangerous(m): 2:33pm On Dec 18, 2017
ryfoz:

I'm not much of an android gamer, especially online ones but once in a while I play some offline ones
if I get console I for dy here,though the online multiplayer games are good because you challenge yourself with other gamers globally to be on top,I still prefer mobile gaming because is portable and can be played at any time unlike console that you sit at a place along with NEPA wahala.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by guydangerous(m): 2:40pm On Dec 18, 2017
Collinz2:
is it that they lack stories for mobiles games or what or they dont get much money from mobile gaming.
games dy oh only thing be say can your phone handle it,games like afterpaulse,infinite tanks,world of tanks blitz,xenos,deus ex the fall,resident evil 5,jade empire,newly released nba2k18,pes 18,pubg,9mm,implosion never hope,bully.

1 Like

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Collinz2(m): 5:53pm On Dec 18, 2017
guydangerous:
games dy oh only thing be say can your phone handle it,games like afterpaulse,infinite tanks,world of tanks blitz,xenos,deus ex the fall,resident evil 5,jade empire,newly released nba2k18,pes 18,pubg,9mm,implosion never hope,bully.
9mm and deus ex, resident evil na old games na
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Collinz2(m): 5:54pm On Dec 18, 2017
guydangerous:
if I get console I for dy here,though the online multiplayer games are good because you challenge yourself with other gamers globally to be on top,I still prefer mobile gaming because is portable and can be played at any time unlike console that you sit at a place along with NEPA wahala.
thats why laptop is preferrable to console.

3 Likes

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by guydangerous(m): 7:05pm On Dec 18, 2017
Collinz2:
but expensive and costly to maintain.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by guydangerous(m): 7:07pm On Dec 18, 2017
Collinz2:
9mm and deus ex, resident evil na old games na
resident evil 5,game wy come out this year but the requirements high.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by olayinkajnr(m): 8:31pm On Dec 18, 2017
Collinz2:

Laptop preferable to console? Just say to you, it's preferable.

Very few white men plays games on laptop compared to consoles and gaming rigs.

Make I no talk Sha.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by tidedroid: 1:13am On Dec 19, 2017
Collinz2:
there are currently great games oh! the only problem is that most are out on iOS now but won't be out on android until later next year e.g inside(from d guys that made limbo) is already out on iOS,life is strange just came out on iOS too,grid autosport also already on ios but won't be out on android until next.and I just saw another 8$ premium dark souls like game released on iOS that am not even sure is coming to android (animus stand alone)

1 Like

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by tidedroid: 2:42am On Dec 19, 2017
portal knights on playstore

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by tidedroid: 2:44am On Dec 19, 2017
currently installing morphite by crescent moon

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by tidedroid: 2:45am On Dec 19, 2017
new dlc for space Marshal 2 with new missions for Eva(the pilot in the main game)

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by olayinkajnr(m): 6:46am On Dec 19, 2017
tidedroid:
currently installing morphite by crescent moon

Installed this already. Dope
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Collinz2(m): 8:34am On Dec 19, 2017
tidedroid:
there are currently great games oh! the only problem is that most are out on iOS now but won't be out on android until later next year e.g inside(from d guys that made limbo) is already out on iOS,life is strange just came out on iOS too,grid autosport also already on ios but won't be out on android until next.and I just saw another 8$ premium dark souls like game released on iOS that am not even sure is coming to android (animus stand alone)
what is special about iOS that developers release games for them first?
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Collinz2(m): 8:43am On Dec 19, 2017
olayinkajnr:

Laptop preferable to console? Just say to you, it's preferable.

Very few white men plays games on laptop compared to consoles and gaming rigs.

Make I no talk Sha.
I am not saying laptop gaming is better than console, leave the white out of this and consider us here in Nigeria, where power is a major problem in some part of the country how do we enjoy the console? My friend's ps4 is lying there dusty because we have not seen light for 4 months now when he manage to switch on his gen that is when the ladies in the house want to watch zee world.

But if it is laptop while they are watching movies he can play it and after the generator goes off he can still play it. Laptop is mobile unlike console.

We are not here to argue, i'll choose console over laptop any day.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by olayinkajnr(m): 9:15am On Dec 19, 2017
Collinz2:
I am not saying laptop gaming is better than console, leave the white out of this and consider us here in Nigeria, where power is a major problem in some part of the country how do we enjoy the console? My friend's ps4 is lying there dusty because we have not seen light for 4 months now when he manage to switch on his gen that is when the ladies in the house want to watch zee world.

But if it is laptop while they are watching movies he can play it and after the generator goes off he can still play it. Laptop is mobile unlike console.

We are not here to argue, i'll choose console over laptop any day.

Sure, I'm not arguing with you bro.

I actually understand that laptop is mobile but don't forget, apart from the fact that laptops have batteries, it's still down to the fact that you still need electricity to charge it.

Apart from that, I'll not advise my enemy to waste money on a gaming laptop.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by olayinkajnr(m): 9:17am On Dec 19, 2017
Collinz2:

Lolz, I always ask myself this same question. I
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Collinz2(m): 9:23am On Dec 19, 2017
olayinkajnr:

Sure, I'm not arguing with you bro.

I actually understand that laptop is mobile but don't forget, apart from the fact that laptops have batteries, it's still down to the fact that you still need electricity to charge it.

Apart from that, I'll not advise my enemy to waste money on a gaming laptop.
lol.

but i can always hustle a place to charge the laptop.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Collinz2(m): 9:23am On Dec 19, 2017
olayinkajnr:

Lolz, I always ask myself this same question. I
i dont just understand.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by olayinkajnr(m): 9:24am On Dec 19, 2017
Collinz2:
lol.

but i can always hustle a place to charge the laptop.

Lol. So make I dey carry laptop and charger around because I wan charge.

The phone charger wey I dey carry around don do me.

Btw, we enjoy at least 19hrs power supply here everyday.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Collinz2(m): 9:33am On Dec 19, 2017
olayinkajnr:

Lol. So make I dey carry laptop and charger around because I wan charge.

The phone charger wey I dey carry around don do me.

Btw, we enjoy at least 19hrs power supply here everyday.
good 4 una, our side neva see power for 4 months.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by tidedroid: 9:58am On Dec 19, 2017
Collinz2:
honestly I think the main reason is there are less iOS devices to optimize these games for than on android.the second reason is it is harder(not impossible) to pirate games on iOS than android were it is relatively straightforward
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by tidedroid: 10:12am On Dec 19, 2017
olayinkajnr:

Installed this already. Dope
just realized this isn't like gear.club were u can basically play the full game if u watch ads,will have to save up to buy the full game at a later date
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by olayinkajnr(m): 11:26am On Dec 19, 2017
tidedroid:
just realized this isn't like gear.club were u can basically play the full game if u watch ads,will have to save up to buy the full game at a later date

Na wa ọ. Why den come do am like that na
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Nobody: 7:48pm On Dec 19, 2017
Inehmesit:
It depends on where you download from, revdl it's free but you'll just have to download the remaining episodes. #note "download not buy".
Please I just downloaded The Walking dead season 1 from revdl.com and I have already extracted the file and placed it in the obb file of my root folder. But it is still trying to download, what do I do?
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Mrviktor(m): 1:14am On Dec 20, 2017
If u need android games pm me on odahviktor@gmail.com
Lagos only. 500 per game for games above 1gb
Below that 300
If any one is interested sha

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (741) (742) (743) (744) (745) (746) (747) ... (1133) (Reply)

The Xiaomi Thread.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.