Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,100 members, 7,811,091 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:10 PM

Best Games To Download For Your Android Device - Phones (747) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Best Games To Download For Your Android Device (2781935 Views)

MTN Android Device Now Available? / 24 Hours Free Call To Any Network No Recharge Card. Download For Free / Full Bible Download For S40 Phone Users (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (744) (745) (746) (747) (748) (749) (750) ... (1133) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by olayinkajnr(m): 9:08pm On Dec 22, 2017
tidedroid:
wait till u get to the boss fights.green goblin made me almost pull my hair out and once I got to kraven and hammerhead the anger in me could have been mistaken as a sign of the apocalypse.but if u still enjoy d game after the boss fights then I guess it was for players like u

grin grin grin grin I can relate.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by tidedroid: 10:11pm On Dec 22, 2017
guydangerous:
as for me the game no carry story like dark knight rises where every now and then you are on a mission rather than running around waiting for the boss.
that's why I think amazing spiderman 1 was better.unfortunately it doesn't support newer devices
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by guydangerous(m): 11:37pm On Dec 22, 2017
tidedroid:
that's why I think amazing spiderman 1 was better.unfortunately it doesn't support newer devices
I didn't even come across it now the game dn old.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Baddestguyp(m): 11:54pm On Dec 22, 2017
KINGOFJAPAN:
I was actually being sarcastic... You were hyping yourself by telling the guy you finished yours in a day after he said it took 3 him three days. There was no need for that.

Besides I highly doubt you finished yours in a day, except you used walkthroughs through out.
i used walkthroughs for a few places cos i was impatient, especially the last 2 chapters or so
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Baddestguyp(m): 12:02am On Dec 23, 2017
guydangerous:
well am not sure he intentionally meant it that way perhaps the manner he used was not appropriate for your liking after all he was not the only person that condemned it,we are gamers so more gaming less red eyes grin grin grin.
sad you really think he's vexed about how my statement was made? Dude has an issue with me, didnt start now...

As for me i dont care what anyone thinks neither do i keep iish with anyone... sad
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by olayinkajnr(m): 6:56am On Dec 23, 2017
When someone have low self esteem, he/she will think everyone hates, dislikes and/or have issues with him/her.

Rubbish

1 Like

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by ladykilllar: 8:46am On Dec 23, 2017
tidedroid:
I remember trying NBA 2k17 on the lowest difficulty(I think rookie) and the computer still wiped the floor with my ass.my lack of knowledge on anything basketball makes me afraid to even try this game

The game made me like basketball a little, try with rookie and try using the best teams like Cavaliers against those weak European teams like Barcelona etc you get a hold of it... Not a bad game at all and it helps eat time and boredom
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by ladykilllar: 8:47am On Dec 23, 2017
tidedroid:
yea a new story update,and from d little I played this time the ai are coming straight at u rather than waiting 4 u to take them out one by one

Really? So you advice i download? I love the game and variety of weapons
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by ladykilllar: 8:48am On Dec 23, 2017
olayinkajnr:

Lolz, meaning you don't know how to use the Pro Mode on Note 4. Try to Google it. It's a very nice feature in the camera.

A friend of mine broke his note 4. He still want to buy another note 4.

Didn't get anything meaningful about the pro mode on the net.. I don't mind if you can help me with screen shots of your pro mode settings, thanks
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by olayinkajnr(m): 9:10am On Dec 23, 2017
ladykilllar:

Didn't get anything meaningful about the pro mode on the net.. I don't mind if you can help me with screen shots of your pro mode settings, thanks

Though I'm using a custom ROM

But this should guide you on how to set it up to your taste

https://www.digitaltrends.com/mobile/how-to-use-pro-mode-samsung-galaxy-s7/amp/
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by ladykilllar: 9:15am On Dec 23, 2017
olayinkajnr:

Alright, let me

Will be waiting.. Thanks
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by olayinkajnr(m): 9:16am On Dec 23, 2017
ladykilllar:

Will be waiting.. Thanks

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by ladykilllar: 12:31pm On Dec 23, 2017
olayinkajnr:

Thanks
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by tidedroid: 2:36pm On Dec 23, 2017
ladykilllar:

Really? So you advice i download? I love the game and variety of weapons
the new story content is an IAP of 1000naira for the pilot(Eva's mission).though there seems to be a kind of hardcore mode for the normal guy(no payment).am calling it hardcore cuz everybody is after u,no holding back
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by ladykilllar: 11:04pm On Dec 23, 2017
tidedroid:
the new story content is an IAP of 1000naira for the pilot(Eva's mission).though there seems to be a kind of hardcore mode for the normal guy(no payment).am calling it hardcore cuz everybody is after u,no holding back

I will kill them all
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by ladykilllar: 11:04pm On Dec 23, 2017
Nba 2k 18...the players look slimmer, dem don lean ���
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by ladykilllar: 11:05pm On Dec 23, 2017
olayinkajnr:

Boss your nba 2k 18, what's the overall size of the obb file, thanks
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by tidedroid: 4:57am On Dec 24, 2017
ladykilllar:

I will kill them all
good luck,you'll need it
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by olayinkajnr(m): 6:33am On Dec 24, 2017
ladykilllar:

Boss your nba 2k 18, what's the overall size of the obb file, thanks

2.5gb
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by ladykilllar: 10:54am On Dec 24, 2017
olayinkajnr:

2.5gb

Thanks
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by ebukaka12(m): 12:50pm On Dec 24, 2017
guydangerous:
have you tried dark Knight rises?? E make sense.
Gimme link...make I try am abeg
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by guydangerous(m): 1:15pm On Dec 24, 2017
ebukaka12:

Gimme link...make I try am abeg
Google it because e dn tey I play the game I no fit remember where I download am from.

1 Like

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by nani667: 2:12pm On Dec 24, 2017
Unlocked ☆☆☆☆☆

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by nani667: 2:21pm On Dec 24, 2017
Kommander Bossing...

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by nani667: 2:24pm On Dec 24, 2017
Bounty Hunter ☆☆☆☆☆

1 Like

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by guydangerous(m): 7:45pm On Dec 24, 2017
nani667:
Unlocked ☆☆☆☆☆
you just dy background dy play this game,you no play pubg??
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by nani667: 8:43pm On Dec 24, 2017
guydangerous:
you just dy background dy play this game,you no play pubg??

which one be pubg
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by guydangerous(m): 10:13pm On Dec 24, 2017
nani667:

which one be pubg
player unknown battle ground (pubg) last battleground survival

http://www.andropalace.org/last-battleground-survival-apk-pubg/
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Shittaakeem(m): 12:25am On Dec 25, 2017
pls help me with link to download shadow fight 3
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by guydangerous(m): 1:18am On Dec 25, 2017
Shittaakeem:
pls help me with link to download shadow fight 3
is on play store.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by ryfoz(m): 10:58am On Dec 26, 2017
Punch Hero Game befitting of Boxing Day grin

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by ryfoz(m): 10:45pm On Dec 26, 2017
More cool

(1) (2) (3) ... (744) (745) (746) (747) (748) (749) (750) ... (1133) (Reply)

The Xiaomi Thread.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.