Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,506 members, 7,819,834 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:03 AM

Best Games To Download For Your Android Device - Phones (77) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Best Games To Download For Your Android Device (2789459 Views)

MTN Android Device Now Available? / 24 Hours Free Call To Any Network No Recharge Card. Download For Free / Full Bible Download For S40 Phone Users (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (74) (75) (76) (77) (78) (79) (80) ... (1133) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by haibe(m): 3:27pm On Mar 02, 2015
Improving.. Asphalt 8

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Baddestguyp(m): 4:17pm On Mar 02, 2015
dragon slayer cool

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Baddestguyp(m): 4:19pm On Mar 02, 2015
haibe:
Improving.. Asphalt 8
online? anyway to play online with 3g without rooting? cos I can't play on mine
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by haibe(m): 4:22pm On Mar 02, 2015
Baddestguyp:
online? anyway to play online with 3g without rooting? cos I can't play on mine
yes online. you need to root
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Baddestguyp(m): 4:43pm On Mar 02, 2015
more

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by pelboy: 4:47pm On Mar 02, 2015
Baddestguyp:
more
whre did u download ur dream league soccer
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by abogjohn(m): 4:55pm On Mar 02, 2015
Baddestguyp:
more
root ur fone, search and download xposed on ur fone, in xposed, grant xposed root permission and in xposed click on framework u will see install/update, ur fone will reboot in xposed search for fake wifi connection and download and install after downloading tick it in modules in xposed then reboot ur fone... Enter fake wifi connection and tick asphalt 8 then save it...... U can nw play d multiplayer
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Baddestguyp(m): 5:13pm On Mar 02, 2015
pelboy:
whre did u download ur dream league soccer
playstore
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by OGeeKush(m): 5:46pm On Mar 02, 2015
Baddestguyp:
more

Mtchew.. Mumu game
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by nani667: 5:54pm On Mar 02, 2015
realtem:
Nani667,please help me out.
Anytime I try to make in-game purchases or buy games directly from playstore, it doesn't show my payment methods. I even tried to add a payment method from my account settings on playstore but it was also a futile effort
Check out the ss below

Yeah.... I also encountered that at some point.... For now the only way you can add payment options is when you're signing on the Google account.... So just go to your account settings, delete your Google account, then re input the details and sign in, and when you get to the "add payment options" page just add your details and that's all ✔

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Nobody: 6:14pm On Mar 02, 2015
haibe:

if you are using a firewall, disable it temporarily
i don't think am using one.. Buh how do i disable it if its d problem?
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by haibe(m): 6:16pm On Mar 02, 2015
realtem:
Nani667,please help me out.
Anytime I try to make in-game purchases or buy games directly from playstore, it doesn't show my payment methods. I even tried to add a payment method from my account settings on playstore but it was also a futile effort
Check out the ss below

the workaround I use is to go to http://wallet.google.com/ and sign in, click the menu icon on the top left and add payment method. It will reflect in your playstore in no time
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by haibe(m): 6:22pm On Mar 02, 2015
jonmu:
i don't think am using one.. Buh how do i disable it if its d problem?

Just turn off the switch. I don't think u have it tho
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Collinz2(m): 6:30pm On Mar 02, 2015
OGeeKush:

Mtchew.. Mumu game
seriously i dnt understand the kind of games the guy is downloading

1 Like

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Baddestguyp(m): 6:42pm On Mar 02, 2015
OGeeKush:

Mtchew.. Mumu game
which game ?
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Nobody: 6:42pm On Mar 02, 2015
After 2hrs of waiting....jz finish downloading bard's tale 3.5gb
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Baddestguyp(m): 6:44pm On Mar 02, 2015
Collinz2:
since na u sabi game, recommend o, cos I'm tired of all these overhyped games
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Collinz2(m): 6:48pm On Mar 02, 2015
Baddestguyp:
i no sabi games oh, na 4 pc i dey battle call of duty oh
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Baddestguyp(m): 6:48pm On Mar 02, 2015
Collinz2:
which of the games are yeye
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Collinz2(m): 6:50pm On Mar 02, 2015
Baddestguyp:
which of the games are yeye
i no knw oh bt the screenshot dey tell.

1 Like

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Baddestguyp(m): 6:54pm On Mar 02, 2015
Collinz2:
i no knw oh bt the screenshot dey tell.
and I tell u DAT all are very good. I just tried them
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by haibe(m): 7:41pm On Mar 02, 2015
ty265:

how is the game
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by OGeeKush(m): 10:05pm On Mar 02, 2015
Baddestguyp:
which game ?

D mumu dragon slayer ni. Lyk say na all those games we dey play when we young with coca cola bottle cover, na turn by turn, no combo
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by OGeeKush(m): 10:11pm On Mar 02, 2015
Baddestguyp:

Ryt now ehn, if i wan play android game it is either modern combat 4 or 5, nfs mw, nfs no limits and assassin creed identity.. Hmhmhm. Daz all
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by OGeeKush(m): 10:12pm On Mar 02, 2015
ty265:
Tell me ts a joke plz, how d game take differ frm e warriors 3 or iron knights. . Time wasted !!
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by realtem(m): 10:19pm On Mar 02, 2015
nani667:

Yeah.... I also encountered that at some point.... For now the only way you can add payment options is when you're signing on the Google account.... So just go to your account settings, delete your Google account, then re input the details and sign in, and when you get to the "add payment options" page just add your details and that's all ✔
Thanks wink
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by realtem(m): 10:20pm On Mar 02, 2015
haibe:

the workaround I use is to go to http://wallet.google.com/ and sign in, click the menu icon on the top left and add payment method. It will reflect in your playstore in no time
Thanks wink
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Collinz2(m): 10:29pm On Mar 02, 2015
OGeeKush:

Tell me ts a joke plz, how d game take differ frm e warriors 3 or iron knights. . Time wasted !!
lol
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Nobody: 10:45pm On Mar 02, 2015
haibe:

how is the game

Its very interesting and the story line make sense......also funny Too.....many/large environments to explore.......I'm sure the other guy DAT quoted me just wrote those as per the screenshots he saw on playstore. How can he compare two games dat arent even up to 200mb (both) with a 1.8/3.5GB game.

1 Like

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Nobody: 11:10pm On Mar 02, 2015
Pelboy, come and post how to hack the MC4 multiplayer

Need all those cheats please
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by pelboy: 11:36pm On Mar 02, 2015
XavierG:
Pelboy, come and post how to hack the MC4 multiplayer

Need all those cheats please
download game hacker.apk latest version and the old version of mc4 apk then select the speed of ur game,"advisable 0.5–1" then u will move like ghost in front of other players there by killing dem within super/very short time...if u eventually shoot player and did not die in a match it means u have been reported by 2 or more players grin
note: open mc4 before entering value and use v 1.1.5 apk of mc4

and for unlimited grenade throwing cheat apk:: it does not last only able to throw 3 grenades once then after that i removed the apk cause it useless

I pray make dem bann u too oh grin

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Baddestguyp(m): 11:39pm On Mar 02, 2015
OGeeKush:

D mumu dragon slayer ni. Lyk say na all those games we dey play when we young with coca cola bottle cover, na turn by turn, no combo
totally wrong, its not turn based. u can use combos. even different elements like fire, ice, etc

(1) (2) (3) ... (74) (75) (76) (77) (78) (79) (80) ... (1133) (Reply)

The Xiaomi Thread.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.