Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,160 members, 7,815,054 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:07 AM

Best Games To Download For Your Android Device - Phones (79) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Best Games To Download For Your Android Device (2784690 Views)

MTN Android Device Now Available? / 24 Hours Free Call To Any Network No Recharge Card. Download For Free / Full Bible Download For S40 Phone Users (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (76) (77) (78) (79) (80) (81) (82) ... (1133) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by OGeeKush(m): 6:11pm On Mar 03, 2015
Baddestguyp:
it has 3d viewing angle, u can zoom it too grin

the game has better guns than mc5. like the one I'm using

Asin u can set the camera to be lyk dat of gta or god of war cameras

Maybe its just me sha, but if i see game that doesn't enter 1gig, no how wey u wan convnce me, i no go lyk am cos i knw e go lack something, ts only deus ex dat i played dt is not upto 1gb, it was boring tho, bt i no ft just download game and not playing it
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by OGeeKush(m): 6:14pm On Mar 03, 2015
I've given up on android games for now, make i finish my exams, i'l jus go settle for ps vista ni
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by nani667: 6:21pm On Mar 03, 2015
Baddestguyp:
and ur team keeps losing. u are supposed to protect ur team mates

LOL.... With the kin useless team mates I go dey get.... I no go die on top their mata o.... People wey na just die Dem kon die for battlefield.... For example see this one wey follow me go battle for this screenshot below.... How pesin wan take useless reach wey he nor fit kill one pesin sad

1 Like

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by nani667: 6:23pm On Mar 03, 2015
nuelski10:
guy day mc5 dey nice na?

Over nice dey worry the game.... The game makes plenty sense ✔

Awesome graphics ✔

I'll advise you purchase the game from Playstore directly, instead of downloading apk and data elsewhere.... To avoid ban
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Baddestguyp(m): 6:24pm On Mar 03, 2015
OGeeKush:

Asin u can set the camera to be lyk dat of gta or god of war cameras

Maybe its just me sha, but if i see game that doesn't enter 1gig, no how wey u wan convnce me, i no go lyk am cos i knw e go lack something, ts only deus ex dat i played dt is not upto 1gb, it was boring tho, bt i no ft just download game and not playing it
I'm like you bro. but surprisingly, the most interesting android game I've played is less than 500mb.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by OGeeKush(m): 6:26pm On Mar 03, 2015
nani667:

Over nice dey worry the game.... The game makes plenty sense ✔

Awesome graphics ✔

I'll advise you purchase the game from Playstore directly, instead of downloading apk and data elsewhere.... To avoid ban

Heard lucky patcher give anti ban supports to mc5 apks uploaded @revdl.com
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by OGeeKush(m): 6:28pm On Mar 03, 2015
Baddestguyp:
I'm like you bro. but surprisingly, the most interesting android game I've played is less than 500mb.

Lemie guess, dead trigger abi undecided
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by nani667: 6:30pm On Mar 03, 2015
OGeeKush:

Heard lucky patcher give anti ban supports to mc5 apks uploaded @revdl.com

LOL... The truth is that as long as it's MC5 there's no such thing as anti ban.....as long as you didn't purchase the game, Eventually they will ban you.... That's probably why they've refused to release an offline version.....

My advice is if you don't purchase the game don't bother playing, cos na when you don go far for the game and reached a high level, Dem go just ban you.... And e go pain... they've banned me twice now, the second time I thought I was secure cos the version I downloaded was modded to avoid online verification, I actually think someone reported me sef..... In any case, I just jejely go buy the game, I don tire for stress.... Make I just enjoy the game well.... I shall soon start purchasing Elite packs and heavy Ammo sef.... It's a game I really like so it's definitely worth the 4 dollars I paid ✔

My advice ➡ purchase the game if you wan enjoy the game without any fear of ban.....cos they will definitely ban you I'd you don't purchase it... $4 is less than 1K.... smiley
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Baddestguyp(m): 6:34pm On Mar 03, 2015
OGeeKush:

no, aralon sword and shadow. played for 4 days straight at home. had to use walkthroughs to complete it
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by OGeeKush(m): 6:35pm On Mar 03, 2015
nani667:

LOL... The truth is that as long as it's MC5 there's no such thing as anti ban.....as long as you didn't purchase the game, Eventually they will ban you.... That's probably why they've refused to release an offline version.....

My advice is if you don't purchase the game don't bother playing, cos na when you don go far for the game and reached a high level, Dem go just ban you.... And e go pain

TT. . Mc4 till mc6 go comot. I pray dem make it offline

But i don't get it, shey gameloft no knw say wen u dey use cheat, the game makes more sense ni..
Imagine say me vs u now for mc5 u use cheat i use cheat, d game go b more fun na, we go almost empty our arsenal just in one battle. . I mean, modded games rocks yo
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Baddestguyp(m): 6:36pm On Mar 03, 2015
more on st. millions of players worldwide grin

1 Like

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by nani667: 6:38pm On Mar 03, 2015
OGeeKush:

TT. . Mc4 till mc6 go comot. I pray dem make it offline

But i don't get it, shey gameloft no knw say wen u dey use cheat, the game makes more sense ni..
Imagine say me vs u now for mc5 u use cheat i use cheat, d game go b more fun na, we go almost empty our arsenal just in one battle. . I mean, modded games rocks yo

There's nothing wrong in using cheat, but if you must use cheat pay for the cheat.... Pay for the game and buy all the Ammo and cheat you need via the in game purchase..... Na just few dollars.....

Gameloft will never release any offline Modern Combat game again.... Dem know say cheaters plenty.... Na MC4 Dem use wise..... MC5, MC6, MC7.....all go be online.....

1 Like

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Lionbite(m): 6:39pm On Mar 03, 2015
Still mc4 till mc6 comes out...... Mc5 sucks

1 Like

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Collinz2(m): 6:39pm On Mar 03, 2015
OGeeKush:

dead trigger wey the zombie run pass usain bolt
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Collinz2(m): 6:41pm On Mar 03, 2015
Baddestguyp:
seriously the data wey u dey waste don too much
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Baddestguyp(m): 6:41pm On Mar 03, 2015
Collinz2:
that dumb game
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Collinz2(m): 6:43pm On Mar 03, 2015
Baddestguyp:
that dumb game
lol
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Baddestguyp(m): 6:44pm On Mar 03, 2015
Collinz2:
seriously the data wey u dey waste don too much
not a waste. mc4 and the likes didn't last me for 3 days but back then I played this for 3 months+

anyway which new game dey android
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Collinz2(m): 6:49pm On Mar 03, 2015
Baddestguyp:
not a waste. mc4 and the likes didn't last me for 3 days but back then I played this for 3 months+

anyway which new game dey android
i told u b4 na pc i take dey play game now, call of duty, area 51, fifa and pes, fuel of war, pc games bad pass android.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by nuelski10: 6:52pm On Mar 03, 2015
Make i dey manage the only game wey i no be noob for
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Baddestguyp(m): 6:54pm On Mar 03, 2015
nani667:

LOL.... With the kin useless team mates I go dey get.... I no go die on top their mata o.... People wey na just die Dem kon die for battlefield.... For example see this one wey follow me go battle for this screenshot below.... How pesin wan take useless reach wey he nor fit kill one pesin sad
how will he kill them when they are cheats
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Baddestguyp(m): 6:54pm On Mar 03, 2015
nuelski10:
Make i dey manage the only game wey i no be noob for
which game
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by OGeeKush(m): 6:56pm On Mar 03, 2015
Collinz2:

Da gane almost cost me my phone screen o.. I dey play am na hin i turn for d game oo.. Come see confirm creepy face.. I amost drop my phone o
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by nuelski10: 6:57pm On Mar 03, 2015
Baddestguyp:
which game
i wan upload pics before

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Baddestguyp(m): 7:01pm On Mar 03, 2015
nuelski10:
i wan upload pics before
I play this game too. but it needs fb to add friends for multiplayer
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by SegunFlames(m): 7:04pm On Mar 03, 2015
Baddestguyp:

This guy no hear word. Haba check the thread name na grin

This data you are wasting. Chai.. you know the rest...
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by SegunFlames(m): 7:06pm On Mar 03, 2015
Please o. How can i play asphalt 8 multiplayer with 3G.

Saw someone doing that here.

cc haibe
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by nuelski10: 7:06pm On Mar 03, 2015
Baddestguyp:
na so we see am
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Baddestguyp(m): 7:09pm On Mar 03, 2015
SegunFlames:

This guy no hear word. Haba check the thread name na grin

This data you are wasting. Chai.. you know the rest...
grin many of the games posted here are bad. like that ancient game one guy posted some pages back grin
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by OGeeKush(m): 7:15pm On Mar 03, 2015
nani667:

There's nothing wrong in using cheat, but if you must use cheat pay for the cheat.... Pay for the game and buy all the Ammo and cheat you need via the in game purchase..... Na just few dollars.....

Gameloft will never release any offline Modern Combat game again.... Dem know say cheaters plenty.... Na MC4 Dem use wise..... MC5, MC6, MC7.....all go be online.....

Oga! Ur plan no go work o, e go beta make dem jus do two versions online and offline
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by nuelski10: 7:16pm On Mar 03, 2015
Shadow fight 2

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by OGeeKush(m): 7:18pm On Mar 03, 2015
Baddestguyp:

Bameedalay sheu
Mind u, m using cheat o, lucky patcher things grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (76) (77) (78) (79) (80) (81) (82) ... (1133) (Reply)

The Xiaomi Thread.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.