Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,926 members, 7,817,711 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:45 PM

Best Games To Download For Your Android Device - Phones (783) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Best Games To Download For Your Android Device (2787175 Views)

MTN Android Device Now Available? / 24 Hours Free Call To Any Network No Recharge Card. Download For Free / Full Bible Download For S40 Phone Users (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (780) (781) (782) (783) (784) (785) (786) ... (1133) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Baddestguyp(m): 4:30pm On Mar 20, 2018
Solo mode chicken dinner...dude was camping at roof

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by guydangerous(m): 4:43pm On Mar 20, 2018
Georgioo:

I just got an otg cable here in stores, two case from ali express, my old original htc earphone and an extended usb cord for charging still in stores here
do you have 360 case available?
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Hakeem12(m): 4:44pm On Mar 20, 2018
Baddestguyp:
no...PUBG

Still bots in pubg tho...but downloads keep increasing...very soon there'll hardly be any bot
okay, thanks for the info
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Mustiboy(m): 4:50pm On Mar 20, 2018
We're getting there.
Plus this game is no doubt the best soccer game to ever graze the Android platform. Nothing comes close considering it uses the same engine as the last generation console counterparts ( ps3 & Xbox 360) they only reduced the textures and chopped off some cut-scenes. Gameplay is exactly the same. I love it but coins are expensive. cry

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Fr3nly(m): 5:30pm On Mar 20, 2018
What's the name of this football game
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Baddestguyp(m): 8:04pm On Mar 20, 2018
Squad up with guys....got the last kill wink

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Georgioo(m): 10:10pm On Mar 20, 2018
Baddestguyp:
no...PUBG

Still bots in pubg tho...but downloads keep increasing...very soon there'll hardly be any bot
As ur level increase the bots reduce, its a level thing now i no de see bot again, everybody flaunting their skill
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Georgioo(m): 10:23pm On Mar 20, 2018
Mustiboy:
We're getting there.
Plus this game is no doubt the best soccer game to ever graze the Android platform. Nothing comes close considering it uses the same engine as the last generation console counterparts ( ps3 & Xbox 360) they only reduced the textures and chopped off some cut-scenes. Gameplay is exactly the same. I love it but coins are expensive. cry
Good soccer game but fifa 16 was the best ever mobile soccer, but fifa crase make dem close d servers
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Mustiboy(m): 10:59pm On Mar 20, 2018
Georgioo:

Good soccer game but fifa 16 was the best ever mobile soccer, but fifa crase make dem close d servers
fifa 16 only wins over this in the extraction aspects. It appears and plays just like the console version. Unlike pes wherein the textures are reduced and some cutscenes chopped off.
Need I even add that the servers of fifa 16 at that time was nothing but messed up?
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Nobody: 7:52am On Mar 21, 2018
What's the name of this application?
Mustiboy:
We're getting there.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by olayinkajnr(m): 9:01am On Mar 21, 2018
Chicken Dinner

Not the best but ain't bad. Plus my team in this particular game just added me as friends. Nice team work.

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Baddestguyp(m): 9:36am On Mar 21, 2018
This same game had 50k downloads a little over 24 hours ago shocked

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Georgioo(m): 10:05am On Mar 21, 2018
guydangerous:
do you have 360 case available?
Nope, i ordered just one
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Mustiboy(m): 10:39am On Mar 21, 2018
muyiwaadekunle1:
What's the name of this application?
PES 2018
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by guydangerous(m): 12:35pm On Mar 21, 2018
Georgioo:

Nope, i ordered just one
from where and at what price.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Baddestguyp(m): 5:22pm On Mar 21, 2018
Sweet match cool

Another sweet solo chicken dinner too but i didnt SS...mad tactics

My most painful match was a solo one where i took 3rd...two campers shooting at me
When b4 then i had taken out like 7 guys all in one area in less than 2 mins...they were just popping up shooting at me and at each other from different angles...especially one camper that almost downed me from rooftop

Akm and Scar-L rekt anything

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by tidedroid: 6:12pm On Mar 21, 2018
shadow legends v pubg v fortnite,let the battle begin

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by infj: 6:17pm On Mar 21, 2018
tidedroid:
it supports android 5.1 and up.it might just be your phone or check again later

It's painful seeing screenshots of PUBG gameplay but I can't play it cos when I downloaded it was just white. Checked online and I've seen similar complaints. I even deleted ROS for pubg cry
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by infj: 6:23pm On Mar 21, 2018
tidedroid:
shadow legends v pubg v fortnite,let the battle begin

Lol why compare a battle royale game and FPS together. Pubg already has millions of downloads and this game is just starting, 5k downloads
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Naijjablog(m): 6:23pm On Mar 21, 2018
I no be anybody mate

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Georgioo(m): 6:43pm On Mar 21, 2018
Naijjablog:
I no be anybody mate
Make we play custom match make i trash u
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Baddestguyp(m): 6:54pm On Mar 21, 2018
infj:

Lol why compare a battle royale game and FPS together. Pubg already has millions of downloads and this game is just starting, 5k downloads
shadowgun is dead b4 arrival...took too long to release now PUBG and Fortnite have taken the market
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Georgioo(m): 8:05pm On Mar 21, 2018
Baddestguyp:
shadowgun is dead b4 arrival...took too long to release now PUBG and Fortnite have taken the market
U don start ohh, shey na u kill am, abi you done start to read d minds of millions. Mayb it is dead for you and your friends but not dead to many others
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by olayinkajnr(m): 10:00pm On Mar 21, 2018
Georgioo:

U don start ohh, shey na u kill am, abi you done start to read d minds of millions. Mayb it is dead for you and your friends but not dead to many others

God bless you bro.

But why do I feel he will tell you to go and watch YouTube videos to ascertain his claim that it is DOA? grin
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Baddestguyp(m): 11:59pm On Mar 21, 2018
olayinkajnr:

God bless you bro.

But why do I feel he will tell you to go and watch YouTube videos to ascertain his claim that it is DOA? grin
shhhh...keep quiet my friend angry
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by tidedroid: 12:14am On Mar 22, 2018
infj:

am looking more at expected game time.my bro has been playing pubg on my phone,am yet to touch it but shadowgun legends am very interested in and somepeople will ignore all this for fortnite once its out.plus all are multiplayer games

1 Like

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Baddestguyp(m): 12:36am On Mar 22, 2018
Georgioo:

u missing my point

SGL was supposed to be released since 2016, there was so much hype but they delayed till unimpressive beta with stunning graphics and nothing else was released last year and the hype cooled down

Now that Battle Royale games have taken over the mobile gaming industry, they now tot it wise to release it and hope to compete with PUBG and Fortnite
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by olayinkajnr(m): 3:20am On Mar 22, 2018
Baddestguyp:
shhhh...keep quiet my friend angry

Stfu, you are so quick to rubbish something. That's my problem with you. You always act like your opinion about something holds water. This one is dead, that one is rubbish. No one will do this. No one will do that. Only a kid behaves the way you do. Some kids one even behave that way. Abi u want to prove my point? Continue ranting.

What you call dead have millions of players playing it. It has an overall 4.6 ratings on playstore.

Gameplay rating 4.5, graphics 4.6, control 4.4.

So your f**king opinion holds no water. Talking as if no one will play it. Shior tongue
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by tidedroid: 7:21am On Mar 22, 2018
olayinkajnr:

Stfu, you are so quick to rubbish something. That's my problem with you. You always act like your opinion about something holds water. This one is dead, that one is rubbish. No one will do this. No one will do that. Only a kid behaves the way you do. Some kids one even behave that way. Abi u want to prove my point? Continue ranting.

What you call dead have millions of players playing it. It has an overall 4.6 ratings on playstore.

So your f**king opinion holds no water. Talking as if no one will play it. Shior tongue
gameplay has been laggy on my phone even on low graphics setting and 30fps on SD legends.I guess my phone is already getting too old for proper or smooth gaming
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Georgioo(m): 7:24am On Mar 22, 2018
Baddestguyp:
u missing my point

SGL was supposed to be released since 2016, there was so much hype but they delayed till unimpressive beta with stunning graphics and nothing else was released last year and the hype cooled down

Now that Battle Royale games have taken over the mobile gaming industry, they now tot it wise to release it and hope to compete with PUBG and Fortnite
Well it is not a competition, there are some games that are developed with no big game invoke but still ddnt get much players while some did get alot, it just a matter of personal choice, i have downloaded it and am enjoying it already, and i will still play pubg, we are not limited to one game, mayb u are shaa not me for sure
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Georgioo(m): 7:26am On Mar 22, 2018
olayinkajnr:

American Concsole kids...lol
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Georgioo(m): 7:28am On Mar 22, 2018
Just let people download any game they like and see wheather it has died, or it will die.. dont just rule it out base on your personal opinion or that of a group

(1) (2) (3) ... (780) (781) (782) (783) (784) (785) (786) ... (1133) (Reply)

The Xiaomi Thread.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.