Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,963 members, 7,817,840 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:53 PM

Best Games To Download For Your Android Device - Phones (801) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Best Games To Download For Your Android Device (2787249 Views)

MTN Android Device Now Available? / 24 Hours Free Call To Any Network No Recharge Card. Download For Free / Full Bible Download For S40 Phone Users (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (798) (799) (800) (801) (802) (803) (804) ... (1133) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by nani667: 8:08pm On Apr 16, 2018
MCV ✔️✅

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by nani667: 8:11pm On Apr 16, 2018
SGL ✅✔️

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Nobody: 8:21pm On Apr 16, 2018
yeman1:

i don tire for the site sef ,,
I did ask u told.. i was redirect to some website which i was asked to undo my ad blocker, and immidiately i enter d site, my avast just dey virus shout dictected , I silent am by disable it for one hour. infact d site carry me like 6 different places.. D video wey den wan show , den come tell d video hidden. so i don give up joor.
Thanks
gta - v is around 67gb in my laptop, what data plan are you using.. And you know you need a system with at least core i3 to run the game
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Nobody: 8:25pm On Apr 16, 2018
youngderek1:
I would say Ntel but d sim is 4G u can do unlimited night plan for a week with it and it costs 1500 and its from 10pm to 6am
does ntel work in abia state?
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Nobody: 8:33pm On Apr 16, 2018
nani667:
PUBG smiley
which phone are you using
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Nobody: 8:51pm On Apr 16, 2018
Baddestguyp:
he's actually right...happened to me several times before...dunno why but even when both games are from playstore...its a gameloft issue i think
use lucky patcher to install if you are a rooted user
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Nobody: 8:55pm On Apr 16, 2018
youngderek1:
guys I need help I tried downloading modern combat 5 but after downloading it keeps telling me failed to install, I tried clearing cache and rebooting my phone but still d same thing...I even tried downloading from a trusted site but it refuses to install anybody who can help out cos am getting fed up
root your phone and use lucky patcher to install.. Happens to android devices using 5.0 and up
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by yeman1(m): 9:11pm On Apr 16, 2018
tidedroid:
or u can use night plan.plus its 13 files x 3gb not 13gb total
Ok, that's fine
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by yeman1(m): 9:28pm On Apr 16, 2018
Tochyodiks:
gta - v is around 67gb in my laptop, what data plan are you using.. And you know you need a system with at least core i3 to run the game
I'm using Airtel
,, but im using hp pavilion, 4Gig ram, it has Nvidia G force with cuda pre -install, 16inches.
2.53GHz, Intel(R) core (TM) DUO CPU , P8700 @ 2.53 GHz
Intel centrino, finger print
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by youngderek1(m): 9:32pm On Apr 16, 2018
Tochyodiks:
does ntel work in abia state?
not sure but google location where ntel has network
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by youngderek1(m): 9:35pm On Apr 16, 2018
Tochyodiks:
root your phone and use lucky patcher to install.. Happens to android devices using 5.0 and up
I already found a way without rooting it
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Nobody: 9:36pm On Apr 16, 2018
yeman1:

I'm using Airtel
,, but im using hp pavilion, 4Gig ram, it has Nvidia G force with cuda pre -install, 16inches.
2.53GHz, Intel(R) core (TM) DUO CPU , P8700 @ 2.53 GHz
Intel centrino, finger print
mhen you are strong.. The game might run sha, but make sure the files are complete else you will have to re-download again, and if you were around my state (abia) you for save 32gb data collect am for hard drive go your way
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Nobody: 9:37pm On Apr 16, 2018
youngderek1:
I already found a way without rooting it
okay bro
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Nobody: 9:37pm On Apr 16, 2018
youngderek1:
not sure but google location where ntel has network
you fit help me do am..
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by yeman1(m): 9:54pm On Apr 16, 2018
Tochyodiks:
mhen you are strong.. The game might run sha, but make sure the files are complete else you will have to re-download again, and if you were around my state (abia) you for save 32gb data collect am for hard drive go your way

Eeyah !
I'm in ibadan. but I bought this laptop in 2011 oh grin grin
I was thinking it's very old.
Though i'v played a lot of games on it b4 like God of war, mission impossible, need for speed and so on.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by yeman1(m): 10:14pm On Apr 16, 2018
youngderek1:
am currently in Ogun state and I subscribe with ntel 1k 12gig for 30days

wow! where in Ogun state?

I checked on their page online but is not in Ibadan. They only have coverage in Lagos, Abj and Ph.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by StylesX: 10:22pm On Apr 16, 2018
you wanna join a WhatsApp group for fiver schemit, blogging,
computer,
graphics,
useful tips and websites, Gaming,
phones
tech topic send me a dm on WhatsApp contact on siggy, lets help our selves become self reliant and informed
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Nobody: 10:43pm On Apr 16, 2018
yeman1:

Eeyah !
I'm in ibadan. but I bought this laptop in 2011 oh grin grin
I was thinking it's very old.
Though i'v played a lot of games on it b4 like God of war, mission impossible, need for speed and so on.
well just do better prayer and fasting grin cos 32gb data no be small Waste, but duo core is kinda low.. I mean other specs of the laptop like graphics card meet up to specs but the processor count is kind of risky.. The game needs at least 3 processors to run, even at that its even slow.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by youngderek1(m): 12:47am On Apr 17, 2018
yeman1:

wow! where in Ogun state?

I checked on their page online but is not in Ibadan. They only have coverage in Lagos, Abj and Ph.
I reside in akute, a little bit far from ojodu berger
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by yeman1(m): 2:37am On Apr 17, 2018
youngderek1:
I reside in akute, a little bit far from ojodu berger

Aww.. I know there. I know alagbole too. thats part lagos COVERAGE undecided
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by typicalgamer(m): 2:39am On Apr 17, 2018
P.U.B.G offline for maintenance players please be patient
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by yeman1(m): 2:42am On Apr 17, 2018
Tochyodiks:
well just do better prayer and fasting grin cos 32gb data no be small Waste, but duo core is kinda low.. I mean other specs of the laptop like graphics card meet up to specs but the processor count is kind of risky.. The game needs at least 3 processors to run, even at that its even slow.

WOW! MAKE I CONCUR THEN grin grin
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by CharlesJok3r: 3:08am On Apr 17, 2018
Checking wink

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by jaiyejina(m): 5:59am On Apr 17, 2018
Georgioo:

Ok.. what time are u up for it
guys weekend let's play a custom match , we will post screenshot of scores here oooo
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by nani667: 7:34am On Apr 17, 2018
CharlesJok3r:
Checking wink
Nice ✔️

1 Like

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by ladykilllar: 9:31am On Apr 17, 2018
olayinkajnr:

Them try. But difficult as f. I don play am finding sha

Thanks bro, by the way have you ever used a mhl-hdmi adapter for your former Samsung galaxy note 4? I am finding a suitable one
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by olayinkajnr(m): 11:44am On Apr 17, 2018
ladykilllar:

Thanks bro, by the way have you ever used a mhl-hdmi adapter for your former Samsung galaxy note 4? I am finding a suitable one

Never used sis
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Georgioo(m): 11:56am On Apr 17, 2018
tidedroid:
CPU wise yes but GPU wise adreno has always been better than Mali.just check graphics benchmarks and u will see that the exynos s9 isn't much better than last year s8 compared to the snapdragon version that has a big jump in performance compared to last year s8
Exynos is shitty compared to snapdragon the only compition snap has is apple's iphone chip
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Georgioo(m): 11:58am On Apr 17, 2018
omotolsy:
HUAWEI HONOR NOTE 8 (the best phablet as of now)

6.6inch amoled display with a ppi of -443.
4gb ram
128 internal storage
Android Nougat
Emui 5.0
Super 13mp back camera
Dual sim
4500mah battery
Hisilicon Kirin processor

Price: 120k (negotiable)

Chat me up: 07030771728

Check Huawei P20 u will 4get about your opinion on this
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by ladykilllar: 11:59am On Apr 17, 2018
olayinkajnr:

Never used sis

Your sis dey house angry
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Georgioo(m): 12:00pm On Apr 17, 2018
nani667:
PUBG smiley
Y your graphics look wash down like this

(1) (2) (3) ... (798) (799) (800) (801) (802) (803) (804) ... (1133) (Reply)

The Xiaomi Thread.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.