Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,802 members, 7,817,320 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:18 AM

Best Games To Download For Your Android Device - Phones (802) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Best Games To Download For Your Android Device (2786631 Views)

MTN Android Device Now Available? / 24 Hours Free Call To Any Network No Recharge Card. Download For Free / Full Bible Download For S40 Phone Users (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (799) (800) (801) (802) (803) (804) (805) ... (1133) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Georgioo(m): 12:11pm On Apr 17, 2018
jaiyejina:
guys weekend let's play a custom match , we will post screenshot of scores here oooo

Even though i lost my team due to firmware update, and failure to get my in game id and backup, am still up for the challage with my new team
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by omotolsy(m): 12:22pm On Apr 17, 2018
Georgioo:

Check Huawei P20 u will 4get about your opinion on this

You locals will just come on people's thread and write stupid things without using your brain.

This is p20 https://www.gsmarena.com/huawei_p20-9107.php

They cannot be compared for they have their uniqueness, when we talk about Phablets, we talking of phone size.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by olayinkajnr(m): 1:54pm On Apr 17, 2018
omotolsy:

You locals will just come on people's thread and write stupid things without using your brain.

They cannot be compared for they have their uniqueness, when we talk about Phablets, we talking of phone size.

He said something simple but you replied with insult? What happened with being civil for Godsake?

What you are supposed to say at the first instance was what you said last. Let's learn to discuss with respect please even if this is a faceless forum.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Mustiboy(m): 1:57pm On Apr 17, 2018
What I'm managing.
3 PES accounts. I never run out of play time. grin

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by ryfoz(m): 2:25pm On Apr 17, 2018
Mustiboy:
What I'm managing. 3 PES accounts. I never run out of play time. grin
WOW! Did you clone the PES app or what?
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by ryfoz(m): 2:28pm On Apr 17, 2018
Pls I need PES 2018 app
I am based in Ikorodu, Lagos. We can link up and do the exchange.
I have lots of TV series on my laptop you may be interested in too
WhatsApp: 08148 seven six 50 2 zero
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by olayinkajnr(m): 2:38pm On Apr 17, 2018
ryfoz:
Pls I need PES 2018 app

I am based in Ikorodu, Lagos. We can link up and do the exchange.

I have lots of TV series on my laptop you may be interested in too

WhatsApp: 08148 seven six 50 2 zero

Why Lagos of all states bro? Gaskiya these Lagos guys, Una dey cheat us. Just when I needed lots of TV series
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by DeLioncourt: 2:41pm On Apr 17, 2018
Who else is having issues playing PUBG? I updated to v0.4 and I haven't been able to get past the log in screen. Sometimes, it doesn't even get to the login screen before it crashes.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by omotolsy(m): 3:08pm On Apr 17, 2018
Did you consider the impact of what he said, when you create thread to sell a good I dont think you would want someone to talk your stuff down. My response was intentional please. Anyone who is interested in what I have got to sell buys. It is as simple as that.
olayinkajnr:

He said something simple but you replied with insult? What happened with being civil for Godsake?

What you are supposed to say at the first instance was what you said last. Let's learn to discuss with respect please even if this is a faceless forum.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by nani667: 3:23pm On Apr 17, 2018
The Collection ✅✔️

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by tunnex190: 3:27pm On Apr 17, 2018
ANYONE interested joining a PUBG mobile community?
https://c.hat.whatsapp.com/Kv3SSq0yD5y9AGZ1DoJb44

Just copy and remove the dot in front of c.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by JehanEddy07(m): 3:34pm On Apr 17, 2018
Old but Never Forgotten wink

2 Likes

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by JehanEddy07(m): 3:36pm On Apr 17, 2018
cool

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by olayinkajnr(m): 4:05pm On Apr 17, 2018
nani667:
The Collection ✅✔️

Bro abeg wetin be your icon name and which football app dey for status bar?
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Baddestguyp(m): 4:23pm On Apr 17, 2018
Travelled b4...im back

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by infj: 4:28pm On Apr 17, 2018
Georgioo:

Check Huawei P20 u will 4get about your opinion on this

Enlighten us Bro. Huawei P20 is like a flagship phone and it's more costly than honor 8.
Honor is the budget smartphone of Huawei so they are usually cheaper than huawei.
Why would you compare p20 and any honor together
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by ladykilllar: 4:52pm On Apr 17, 2018
Mustiboy:
What I'm managing.
3 PES accounts. I never run out of play time. grin

What game is this .? Is it dope?
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Georgioo(m): 4:55pm On Apr 17, 2018
omotolsy:

Wtf man, why you goto go hardcore on me, i ddnt even say anything insultive.. I bet you cant say that if you where close to me here, u'l have a shifted jaw real quick.. Go ahead flex your online muscle.. I aint even gonna say anything about the phone with you no more, you aint worth it man
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by ladykilllar: 4:58pm On Apr 17, 2018
JehanEddy07:
Old but Never Forgotten wink

Never ever forgotten!!!
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Georgioo(m): 5:00pm On Apr 17, 2018
infj:

Enlighten us Bro. Huawei P20 is like a flagship phone and it's more costly than honor 8.
Honor is the budget smartphone of Huawei so they are usually cheaper than huawei.
Why would you compare p20 and any honor together
That bros wey de use power hustle online don spoil d talk, am not interested in talking about it no more, i rather just talk about games here since that is what this thread is all about
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Mustiboy(m): 5:25pm On Apr 17, 2018
ladykilllar:

What game is this .? Is it dope?
they are shadow fight 3, pes 2018, nfs most wanted, and oddworld respectively. and they are all very interesting, especially oddworld.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Mustiboy(m): 5:29pm On Apr 17, 2018
ryfoz:

WOW! Did you clone the PES app or what?
yes, but each one requires another commentary. so, I had to download a couple of commentary files.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by ladykilllar: 5:42pm On Apr 17, 2018
Mustiboy:

they are shadow fight 3, pes 2018, nfs most wanted, and oddworld respectively. and they are all very interesting, especially oddworld.

Ok thanks amma try oddworld out, hope it ain't online?
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by ryfoz(m): 6:40pm On Apr 17, 2018
olayinkajnr:

Why Lagos of all states bro? Gaskiya these Lagos guys, Una dey cheat us. Just when I needed lots of TV series

LOL grin

sorry boss...if I could teleport (to collect this PES game) I would too but weytin man go do.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by ryfoz(m): 6:43pm On Apr 17, 2018
Mustiboy:
yes, but each one requires another commentary. so, I had to download a couple of commentary files.

Okay
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by MobileGees: 7:04pm On Apr 17, 2018
ladykilllar:

Ok thanks amma try oddworld out, hope it ain't online?
oddworld what?
I checked play store for oddworld but found different games
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by olayinkajnr(m): 7:27pm On Apr 17, 2018
ryfoz:

LOL grin

sorry boss...if I could teleport (to collect this PES game) I would too but weytin man go do.

See as games plenty here
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by proffnico(m): 7:27pm On Apr 17, 2018
FIFA 14 still rules...

1 Like

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by nani667: 7:33pm On Apr 17, 2018
olayinkajnr:

Bro abeg wetin be your icon name and which football app dey for status bar?

Icon name is Omoro, and there is no football app on my phone... It is from the Google app ✔️
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by infj: 7:34pm On Apr 17, 2018
Georgioo:

That bros wey de use power hustle online don spoil d talk, am not interested in talking about it no more, i rather just talk about games here since that is what this thread is all about

Lol you for Fashy na. Anybody(or the potential buyer) can learn from the info you're about to dish out. Anyways I don't have any problem with that honor note 8 cos the specs are even almost up to that of p20 which is about 300k. The only problem is that the phone is a 2016 phone which I know by now huawei would have stopped updating it.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Georgioo(m): 7:39pm On Apr 17, 2018
MobileGees:
oddworld what?

I checked play store for oddworld but found different games
Oddworld Stranger's wrath
It is offline and interesting, but also challenging. One time i vex uninstall am but had to finish it later

1 Like

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Georgioo(m): 7:45pm On Apr 17, 2018
proffnico:
FIFA 14 still rules...
Where u go dig out all this classic players, i miss them shaa.. Na after i update my phone firmware i lost this fifa 14, i still love that game, best way to pass time, and its even harder to score with the squad update which made goalie tough.. Buuuut na pes 2018 get me this days, lacking a couple but packing much more. Fifa 17 mobile or wathever those greedy ea call am na shit

(1) (2) (3) ... (799) (800) (801) (802) (803) (804) (805) ... (1133) (Reply)

The Xiaomi Thread.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.