Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,830 members, 7,817,429 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:06 PM

Best Games To Download For Your Android Device - Phones (805) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Best Games To Download For Your Android Device (2786700 Views)

MTN Android Device Now Available? / 24 Hours Free Call To Any Network No Recharge Card. Download For Free / Full Bible Download For S40 Phone Users (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (802) (803) (804) (805) (806) (807) (808) ... (1133) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by youngderek1(m): 6:08pm On Apr 20, 2018
Vecto:

what's the size?
1.3gb
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by samdeto(m): 10:45pm On Apr 20, 2018
Abeg may person recommended better ppsspp games for me .
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by odijeks(m): 2:29am On Apr 21, 2018
Collinz2:
This game now make sense....
please where did you download from?
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by gidieberry(m): 3:04am On Apr 21, 2018
PUBG fans.... Any1 noticed afta d recent v0.4 update, UMP9 appear like a stronger weapon dealing much damage
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by olayinkajnr(m): 6:15am On Apr 21, 2018
Which kind thing be this na?

I can't believe I had a dream that I had 15kills in PUBG. I looked almost untouchable. Only to wake up to realise it was all a dream. So unfair.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by typicalgamer(m): 8:58am On Apr 21, 2018
olayinkajnr:
Which kind thing be this na?

I can't believe I had a dream that I had 15kills in PUBG. I looked almost untouchable. Only to wake up to realise it was all a dream. So unfair.

15 kills piece of cake stick with me and I promise a whole dinner table full with fried chicken

1 Like

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by typicalgamer(m): 8:59am On Apr 21, 2018
nani667:
New FPS mode smiley
why does r.o.s always get the good stuff I mean pubg what's wrong
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by olayinkajnr(m): 9:24am On Apr 21, 2018
typicalgamer:

15 kills piece of cake stick with me and I promise a whole dinner table full with fried chicken

Lol. What's your username
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by isaiah9(m): 10:08am On Apr 21, 2018
Good old game

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Vecto(m): 10:33am On Apr 21, 2018
youngderek1:
1.3gb

This is annoying. After everything I'm still gonna buy every next episode? what's now the essence of the 1.4gb download
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Nobody: 10:49am On Apr 21, 2018
Please I want to join a team on PUBG

My name is Gunblazed
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by olayinkajnr(m): 11:20am On Apr 21, 2018
isaiah9:
Good old game

wtf?? Where did you download it from please?
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Kings1930(m): 12:10pm On Apr 21, 2018
isaiah9:
Good old game
please I need the link?
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by olayinkajnr(m): 12:16pm On Apr 21, 2018
Collinz2:
emulator, you will enjoy it more with physical game pad. I use USB gamepad with OTG. More psp games to be downloaded. My network here is pretty bad I would have upload more s.shots

Collinz2, how much be the usb gamepad? Abi drop your WhatsApp number make you please guide me on the setup.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by youngderek1(m): 12:30pm On Apr 21, 2018
Vecto:

This is annoying. After everything I'm still gonna buy every next episode? what's now the essence of the 1.4gb download
u don't buy u download each episode and its cloud download each episode is about 700mb
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Collinz2(m): 12:58pm On Apr 21, 2018
odijeks:
please where did you download from?
freeroms.com u need ppsspp emulator
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by isaiah9(m): 1:00pm On Apr 21, 2018
olayinkajnr:

wtf?? Where did you download it from please?
https://apkparadise.org/splinter-cell-conviction-hd/
Download the apk suitable for your device resolution first then download the game data but what i did was download the apk only,lunched it and downloaded the data from the game app. It's the best option.

1 Like

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by isaiah9(m): 1:04pm On Apr 21, 2018
[center][/center]
Kings1930:
please I need the link?

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Collinz2(m): 1:07pm On Apr 21, 2018
olayinkajnr:

Collinz2, how much be the usb gamepad? Abi drop your WhatsApp number make you please guide me on the setup.

The one am using is double for laptop but since madness enter the laptop head and the other pad head, I dump the laptop and cut off on pad. I bought it for #2500 or you can get Bluetooth pad or anyone that suits you and the price also varies from type and place, check online shop to see different types of pads (Bluetooth or USB (single and double)).

Setting it up for ppsspp is easy just connect to OTG and connect to phone, push the middle button between the analog to make sure it is connected, launch ppsspp app and it will automatically detect and map the keys the correct ways.

Some android need is also plug and play test on virtual tennis challenge and MC5 but MC5 detect the pad and refuse to work.

There are some app to enable map the buttons to suit your android games e.g Tincore keymapper, game keyboard, usb2joy controller (YouTube will help you more). And I don't have much android games my target it PSP games.

MODIFIED: Make sure your phone have OTG support for both hardware and software before the buy any thing.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Collinz2(m): 1:08pm On Apr 21, 2018
isaiah9:
Download the apk suitable for your device resolution first then download the game data but what i did was download the apk only,lunched it and downloaded the data from the game app. It's the best option.
it seems old games are the best
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Collinz2(m): 1:33pm On Apr 21, 2018
My tiny collection of games

_INSTALLED_
Hitman Sinper

Virtual Tennis ChallengE

Assassin Creed: pirate (android version)

_UNISTALLED_
Modern Combat 3 (finished playing)

Modern Combat 4 (finished)

Modern Combat 5 (unistalled because Gameloft ban me for no reason and I got tired of tweaking my GPU just to get Nice graphics)

Brothers In Arms 3 (Lost the data when I was trying to hack)

Shadow Gun (Updated version with a little new mission and finished playing)

Shadow Gun Deadzone (Some guys online are just too annoying and I got bored playing)

_YET TO BE INSTALL_
Assassin Creed: Bloodline (android version but not installed yet, still waiting for when I will get enough data to download the data file via the game)

Asphalt 8

_PSP_
God Of War: Chains Of Olympus (finished)

God Of War: Ghost Of Sparta (It has a darkness glitch where some part of the game get dark and because of that I am stuck somewhere and I am still searching for fix. The fix I have makes the game slow)

Assassin Creed: Bloodline
MORE PSP GAMES TO COME.

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Collinz2(m): 1:40pm On Apr 21, 2018

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Collinz2(m): 1:42pm On Apr 21, 2018

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by proffnico(m): 1:57pm On Apr 21, 2018
Ogbenimax:
pls where can i download and how can install it
http://www.andropalace.org/nba-2k18-apk-mod/
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by olayinkajnr(m): 2:24pm On Apr 21, 2018
Collinz2:

The one am using is double for laptop but since madness enter the laptop head and the other pad head, I dump the laptop and cut off on pad. I bought it for #2500 or you can get Bluetooth pad or anyone that suits you and the price also varies from type and place, check online shop to see different types of pads (Bluetooth or USB (single and double)).

Setting it up for ppsspp is easy just connect to OTG and connect to phone, push the middle button between the analog to make sure it is connected, launch ppsspp app and it will automatically detect and map the keys the correct ways.

Some android need is also plug and play test on virtual tennis challenge and MC5 but MC5 detect the pad and refuse to work.

There are some app to enable map the buttons to suit your android games e.g Tincore keymapper, game keyboard, usb2joy controller (YouTube will help you more). And I don't have much android games my target it PSP games.

MODIFIED: Make sure your phone have OTG support for both hardware and software before the buy any thing.

Alright thanks, which phone are you using?
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by youngderek1(m): 2:24pm On Apr 21, 2018
Collinz2:
bro what site did u download these games from I need them urgently abeg
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Collinz2(m): 2:27pm On Apr 21, 2018
olayinkajnr:

Alright thanks, which phone are you using?
Infinix hot 2.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Collinz2(m): 2:28pm On Apr 21, 2018
youngderek1:
bro what site did u download these games from I need them urgently abeg
http://www.freeroms.com
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by youngderek1(m): 2:51pm On Apr 21, 2018
Collinz2:
http://www.freeroms.com
thanks a lot mehn u have no idea how much I had searched for god of war and naruto
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by tunnex190: 3:14pm On Apr 21, 2018
If you are fans of PUBG and looking for a squad to join....
https://c.hat.whatsapp.com/Kv3SSq0yD5y9AGZ1DoJb44
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by tunnex190: 3:17pm On Apr 21, 2018
typicalgamer:

Hugecentipede .

(1) (2) (3) ... (802) (803) (804) (805) (806) (807) (808) ... (1133) (Reply)

The Xiaomi Thread.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.