Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,156 members, 7,849,584 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 04:04 AM

Best Games To Download For Your Android Device - Phones (858) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Best Games To Download For Your Android Device (2802447 Views)

MTN Android Device Now Available? / 24 Hours Free Call To Any Network No Recharge Card. Download For Free / Full Bible Download For S40 Phone Users (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (855) (856) (857) (858) (859) (860) (861) ... (1133) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Psychodavidovic(m): 5:56pm On Aug 06, 2018
nani667:

NaniUchiha

Added you.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Nobody: 6:54pm On Aug 06, 2018
Rocking my little baby
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Georgioo(m): 9:39pm On Aug 06, 2018
The game that drifting is so satisfying, i missed the high speed drift of nfs most wanted but this one brought it back to me... If your phone can't handle high graphics u might not enjoy the physics of this game #Asphalt 9

1 Like

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Nobody: 10:39pm On Aug 06, 2018
Georgioo:
The game that drifting is so satisfying, i missed the high speed drift of nfs most wanted but this one brought it back to me... If your phone can't handle high graphics u might not enjoy the physics of this game #Asphalt 9
This asphalt 9 is it an online game?
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Nobody: 11:34pm On Aug 06, 2018
Killing Mercenary -- ps vita

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Nobody: 11:38pm On Aug 06, 2018
Amazing Spider-Man

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by oxygenlove(m): 11:38pm On Aug 06, 2018
olayinkajnr:

To be sincere, I prefer Asphalt 8 to that crap called RR3
.. u called RR3 crap.... Bro.... Get the game again ...... And play to some extent.... Nt just playing for few months and Claim its crap... ...how many cars do u even owned??
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Nobody: 11:42pm On Aug 06, 2018
God of war 1&2
Uncharted golden abyss
Assassins creed 3 liberation
Boderlands 2
Killzone mercenary

2 Likes

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Nobody: 11:53pm On Aug 06, 2018
Psp games

1 Like

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Nobody: 11:57pm On Aug 06, 2018
More psp games.

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by olayinkajnr(m): 11:58pm On Aug 06, 2018
oxygenlove:
.. u called RR3 crap.... Bro.... Get the game again ...... And play to some extent.... Nt just playing for few months and Claim its crap... ...how many cars do u even owned??

Yes it is crap. My opinion and just because you love RR3 doesn't invalidate mine.

I played RR3 ever since it was released on Android and still play it. So, based on my experience, it is crap.

To you, it is not and I respect that. Let's just agree to disagree.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Nobody: 12:00am On Aug 07, 2018
Hungry shark world

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by oxygenlove(m): 12:03am On Aug 07, 2018
olayinkajnr:

Yes it is crap. My opinion and just because you love RR3 doesn't invalidate mine.

I played RR3 ever since it was released on Android and still play it. So, based on my experience, it is crap.

To you, it is not and I respect that. Let's just agree to disagree.
whats crap bro.. And u ddnt ans my quest...how far u gone and how many cars own owned??
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by olayinkajnr(m): 12:05am On Aug 07, 2018
oxygenlove:
whats crap bro.. And u ddnt ans my quest...how far u gone and how many cars own owned??

Must I answer your question?

Why are you so obsessed with my answer?

I called it a crap, and that's my opinion. If you enjoy the game, then that's your own issue. And whatever you say about is is your own opinion.

RR3 is crap to me.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by olayinkajnr(m): 12:07am On Aug 07, 2018
sammyfrosh:
My Android games.

Tuale. I don tire to dey tap screen. Na only FMM18, PESCM and Asphalt 8 I dey play now.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Nobody: 12:22am On Aug 07, 2018
Modern combat 4 is better than Modern combat 5 in my own opinion.

4 Likes

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Nobody: 12:23am On Aug 07, 2018
Amazing Spider-Man 2 by gameloft

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Nobody: 12:34am On Aug 07, 2018
olayinkajnr:

Tuale. I don tire to dey tap screen. Na only FMM18, PESCM and Asphalt 8 I dey play now.

I heard asphalt 9 is out, have you tried played it?
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by olayinkajnr(m): 7:59am On Aug 07, 2018
sammyfrosh:

I heard asphalt 9 is out, have you tried played it?

No bro, my phone no dey compatible

2 Likes

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by olayinkajnr(m): 8:00am On Aug 07, 2018
sammyfrosh:
Amazing Spider-Man 2 by gameloft

Na modded one you dey play?

1 Like

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Nobody: 8:04am On Aug 07, 2018
olayinkajnr:

Na modded one you dey play?

No, it's not a moded one but if you want a moded one go to Revdl.com. But you must go to the website through Google don't go to it directly cheesy
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Nobody: 8:07am On Aug 07, 2018
olayinkajnr:

No bro, my phone no dey compatible

Okay.

I have downloaded and played it. I think asphalt 8 has a better graphics. Maybe it's gonna have a good graphics too when they update it.

1 Like

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by olayinkajnr(m): 8:07am On Aug 07, 2018
sammyfrosh:

Okay.

I have downloaded and played it. I think asphalt 8 is better. Maybe it's gonna get better too when they update it.

Where did you download from please?

1 Like

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by olayinkajnr(m): 8:08am On Aug 07, 2018
sammyfrosh:

No, it's not a moded one but if you want a moded one go to Revdl.com. But you must go to the website through Google don't go to it directly cheesy

I actually bought the game from Google. Guess I'll install it back again
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Nobody: 8:12am On Aug 07, 2018
olayinkajnr:

I actually bought the game from Google. Guess I'll install it back again

I also bought it from Google but since they updated it I can't restore all d suit I purchased back. So I had to download it off a website and I was able to restore all my purchased suits back.

And since they updated it on the play store the graphics sucks big time, they've downgraded the game's graphics.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Nobody: 8:14am On Aug 07, 2018
olayinkajnr:

Where did you download from please?

Use the Google search engine and go to Revdl.com.

I downloaded mine on play store cus my phone was compatible with it.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by olayinkajnr(m): 8:24am On Aug 07, 2018
sammyfrosh:

Use the Google search engine and go to Revdl.com.

I downloaded mine on play store cus my phone was compatible with it.

Sorry please, what's the make of your phone?

1 Like

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by oxygenlove(m): 8:29am On Aug 07, 2018
olayinkajnr:

Must I answer your question?

Why are you so obsessed with my answer?

I called it a crap, and that's my opinion. If you enjoy the game, then that's your own issue. And whatever you say about is is your own opinion.

RR3 is crap to me.
opinion or nt...thats what i thought bout it too at first ..that the game is boring and crappy..... Bro chill.... You cant call a good game crap
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Nobody: 8:46am On Aug 07, 2018
olayinkajnr:

Sorry please, what's the make of your phone?

Galaxy s7
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by olayinkajnr(m): 8:47am On Aug 07, 2018
sammyfrosh:

Galaxy s7

No wonder. Enjoy bro. Make I continue to dey flex Asphalt 8

1 Like

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Nobody: 8:49am On Aug 07, 2018
olayinkajnr:

No wonder. Enjoy bro. Make I continue to dey flex Asphalt 8

grin grin wink
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by typicalgamer(m): 9:04am On Aug 07, 2018
sammyfrosh:
More psp games.

funny enough except from odd world and gravity Rush I don finish all the games in your list

(1) (2) (3) ... (855) (856) (857) (858) (859) (860) (861) ... (1133) (Reply)

The Xiaomi Thread.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.