Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,012 members, 7,828,552 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:17 AM

Best Games To Download For Your Android Device - Phones (855) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Best Games To Download For Your Android Device (2793550 Views)

MTN Android Device Now Available? / 24 Hours Free Call To Any Network No Recharge Card. Download For Free / Full Bible Download For S40 Phone Users (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (852) (853) (854) (855) (856) (857) (858) ... (1133) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by nani667: 6:21pm On Jul 28, 2018
cool

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Lamiri(m): 11:07pm On Jul 28, 2018
blingxx:

this game is awesome and realistic but the only problem is you have to keep downloading extra files over and over till the game file reach like 4gb undecided....
so d update no Dae end
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by blingxx(m): 12:02am On Jul 29, 2018
Lamiri:
so d update no Dae end

it does... but.. the game don collect all my memory space finish so I delete it undecided
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by AustineAlex(m): 1:18am On Jul 29, 2018
thegentleman:
So after getting tired of PUBG a bit, so I tried some other shooting games and I love it.

Hitman Sniper
Lonewolf

They are both offline, you guys will love it, got them both from revdl.
please where did you download PUBG from and how?
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Georgioo(m): 7:15am On Jul 29, 2018
nani667:

So na because you no gree see top 3 you dey complain of One Lap
grin Haba.. I de dominate asphalt any day anytime any version... This game just too sweet to be one lap, make i fit feel the locations well and make the rush de

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Boschh(m): 8:46am On Jul 29, 2018
nani667:
cool

What's the name of this Game?
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by olayinkajnr(m): 8:56am On Jul 29, 2018
Georgioo:

grin Haba.. I de dominate asphalt any day anytime any version... This game just too sweet to be one lap, make i fit feel the locations well and make the rush de

The game no dey my own playstore
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by krasican(m): 9:02am On Jul 29, 2018
who needs jumia salebration voucher code 3500 off 30k
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Georgioo(m): 9:06am On Jul 29, 2018
olayinkajnr:

The game no dey my own playstore
Maybe not compatible
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Georgioo(m): 10:59am On Jul 29, 2018
Ok now i can't stop playing ASPHALT 9 it is so damn interesting, can't believe am saying this about a gameloft game in 2018 they did a good job and boy the graphics is amazing if ur device is good... Some races are long some are short but just one lap i love it
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by James112: 11:53am On Jul 29, 2018
Georgioo:
Ok now i can't stop playing ASPHALT 9 it is so damn interesting, can't believe am saying this about a gameloft game in 2018 they did a good job and boy the graphics is amazing if ur device is good... Some races are long some are short but just one lap i love it

is it offline
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Georgioo(m): 12:19pm On Jul 29, 2018
First multi-player, almost took 2nd but this guys no wan gree
Multi-player race long shaa

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Georgioo(m): 12:21pm On Jul 29, 2018
James112:

is it offline
Online but only to sync your progress and for multi-player

1 Like

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by James112: 12:52pm On Jul 29, 2018
Georgioo:
Online but only to sync your progress and for multi-player
okay
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by saxby(f): 6:42pm On Jul 29, 2018
is this like scrabble or what? i would love to try this out on my tecno spark o
nani667:
cool
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by saxby(f): 6:44pm On Jul 29, 2018
abeg na which game be this? e go make sense with the bigger view of the spark 2 o,i just hope its not heavy sha.
Georgioo:
First multi-player, almost took 2nd but this guys no wan gree
Multi-player race long shaa
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Georgioo(m): 6:50pm On Jul 29, 2018
saxby:
abeg na which game be this? e go make sense with the bigger view of the spark 2 o,i just hope its not heavy sha.
Asphalt 9.. I dont know how well it will run on spark cus the game is demanding
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by nani667: 7:03pm On Jul 29, 2018
Boschh:

What's the name of this Game?
Words with Friends 2

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Lamiri(m): 7:10pm On Jul 29, 2018
blingxx:

it does... but.. the game don collect all my memory space finish so I delete it undecided
but the way e Dae real
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by olanreyman(m): 7:56pm On Jul 29, 2018
Georgioo:
Why gameloft why? cry who swear for una say una must spoil better thing.. Asphalt 9 would have been the best asphalt ever if not for the useless short races with just one lap as if it is a drag race.. Why this people mumu like this and so far it is free to play oh i never see pay to play yet.. Graphics are neat with sweet locations even better on bigger device
Bro update is coming. Just chill and enjoy it like that first

1 Like

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by olanreyman(m): 7:59pm On Jul 29, 2018
How you guys even finished playing asphalt 8 with their latest insane update is still surprising me, maybe you guys didn't finish it Sha
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by oxygenlove(m): 8:20pm On Jul 29, 2018
Lamiri:
but the way e Dae real
yeah.... With the new updates... as u progress U gat to keep up with ur upgrades and servicing ..hence the game go tire u coz na so so 8th position u go dey see ursef
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by oxygenlove(m): 8:23pm On Jul 29, 2018
olanreyman:
How you guys even finished playing asphalt 8 with their latest insane update is still surprising me, maybe you guys didn't finish it Sha
lol.... The game get graphics.. buh what i dislike is doz insane stunts.. we aint on MARs for gat sake..too kiddy..
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by oxygenlove(m): 8:37pm On Jul 29, 2018
Real racing3 the real deal.. ...asphalt undecided

1 Like

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Thuna(m): 7:12am On Jul 30, 2018
oxygenlove:
is it an online game or offline
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Nobody: 9:49am On Jul 30, 2018
AustineAlex:
please where did you download PUBG from and how?
only download it from Play store, Apple Store or download from TapTap application, don't download from a third party site because it won't work. PUBG is patched by the developer so as to reduce hacking and cheating in the game.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by ladykilllar: 9:57am On Jul 30, 2018
Clean Infinix note 3 for sale

Lagosians only
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by grudges: 11:12am On Jul 30, 2018
3 weeks of downloading asphalt 8, asphalt 9 is out, anyway I wont be left behind I will still download it
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by olanreyman(m): 1:16pm On Jul 30, 2018
oxygenlove:
lol.... The game get graphics.. buh what i dislike is doz insane stunts.. we aint on MARs for gat sake..too kiddy..
LOL cheesy bro the insane stunt and knockdown is what makes the game interesting

1 Like

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by nani667: 5:08pm On Jul 30, 2018
Battlefield Shots cool

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by nani667: 5:12pm On Jul 30, 2018
Final Stages...

Narrowly missed the the dinner sad

Teammate was knocked out outside the zone.. Kept spamming his epp button beht the Joylessness of Miramar map and The speed wey that Zone take dey leave me... I happily abandoned him to die

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Georgioo(m): 6:27pm On Jul 30, 2018
oxygenlove:
Real racing is great, nice graphics and feels real but honestly it gets boring, bruh just try asphalt 9 especially the multi-player u go see fun, if u get galaxy s9 or one plus 6 u go see mad graphics, and no pay to play gameloft wise up here

(1) (2) (3) ... (852) (853) (854) (855) (856) (857) (858) ... (1133) (Reply)

The Xiaomi Thread.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.