Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,607 members, 7,812,998 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:43 AM

Mtn Charges N250/min To S.a - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Mtn Charges N250/min To S.a (447 Views)

Mtn Bonus: Get Mtn N250, N500, N1000 Free Airtime Bonus While Making Calls / Glo Launches N10/min To International Destinations. / Is Etisalat's N15/per Min To All Networks A Ruse? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Mtn Charges N250/min To S.a by jflex(m): 9:53pm On Dec 04, 2014
These Nigerian networks have gradually Heading to a point of no return.

Imagine shortly after i activated MTN SURPRISE i called S.A on monday and i was charged N90 /Min. Called customer care and she apologised and said she was gong to look into it.
Today i called UK and i was charged at N60/Min for mobile line.
Only to call again today and anoda guy (Mustapha) told me that i was even undercharged.
That South africa is now N90/min for land line and N250/min for mobile..

HAVE THESE TELECOM GUYS GONE INSANE !!

Or is dat my own SURPRISE ?
Re: Mtn Charges N250/min To S.a by Nobody: 2:54am On Dec 05, 2014
It seems the NCC is feeding fat from MTN as they now have free will to treat Nigerians anyhow. I tire for this country cry.

(1) (Reply)

Microsoft Windows 10 To Reach Manufacturers In June / Phone Doesnt Receive Network / Best Android Apps For Transferring Files Over Wifi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.