Stats: 3,153,340 members, 7,819,202 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:40 PM

Is Etisalat's N15/per Min To All Networks A Ruse? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Is Etisalat's N15/per Min To All Networks A Ruse? (10000 Views)

List Of Cheap Data Subscription Codes For All Networks In Nigeria (Reloaded) / The Cheapest Network To Call Now Is Etisalat / Glo Launches N10/min To International Destinations. (2) (3) (4)

Is Etisalat's N15/per Min To All Networks A Ruse? by slap1(m): 10:07am On Aug 12, 2010
I got an Etisalat sim for dis but from all I can see they r not different from d odaz. Is anyone enjoying the N15/min thing?
Re: Is Etisalat's N15/per Min To All Networks A Ruse? by malikalhaj: 10:22am On Aug 12, 2010
itz not a scam. . . think i read somewhere itz 4 pple in the south-south area or so
Re: Is Etisalat's N15/per Min To All Networks A Ruse? by Skmoda360(m): 1:24pm On Aug 12, 2010
I think they are still working on it.
Re: Is Etisalat's N15/per Min To All Networks A Ruse? by DEngineer(m): 1:29pm On Aug 12, 2010
well, there are more services Etisalat renders that's better than the whole service MTN or Glo renders, like the 1 free minute for any 3 minute received from other networks.
and the You & Me feature is also cool, i understand MTN is now emulating the 1 free minute for every 5 minute calls received from any network.
well Etisalat is very INNOVATIVE AND CREATIVE, Kudos to them,
lest i forget, the Home Zone thing is also cool.
Re: Is Etisalat's N15/per Min To All Networks A Ruse? by bijelee(m): 1:33pm On Aug 12, 2010
Its still working, all u have to do is to activate it using the code *230*1#, enjoy it while it lasts.
Re: Is Etisalat's N15/per Min To All Networks A Ruse? by kachijack(m): 1:38pm On Aug 12, 2010
This is definitely not a ruse, this promotion has been going on since May, it however now involves the SS, SE and NE regions only for the time being, to enjoy it, just dial *230*1#, a daily fee of N10 is charged and you get to make calls at 25k per sec to every network within Nigeria, you cant beat Etisalat on that, even the new price regime that the other network are introducing still doesn't counter what Etisalat has had on ground since launch.
Re: Is Etisalat's N15/per Min To All Networks A Ruse? by slap1(m): 1:54pm On Aug 12, 2010
Tnx, will do so.
Re: Is Etisalat's N15/per Min To All Networks A Ruse? by Ournaija: 2:00pm On Aug 12, 2010
MTN stingy sha, I dont even know why I choose to stick to the them.
Re: Is Etisalat's N15/per Min To All Networks A Ruse? by iyatrustee(f): 2:10pm On Aug 12, 2010
Ournaija:

na jazz na
Re: Is Etisalat's N15/per Min To All Networks A Ruse? by philip0906(m): 2:11pm On Aug 12, 2010
Ournaija:

iyatrustee:

na jazz na
grin grin grin grin MTN(Money thieving network) grin grin
Re: Is Etisalat's N15/per Min To All Networks A Ruse? by chio: 2:33pm On Aug 12, 2010
mtn
Money thieving network
i concur
Re: Is Etisalat's N15/per Min To All Networks A Ruse? by ud4u: 2:51pm On Aug 12, 2010
As if I care
Re: Is Etisalat's N15/per Min To All Networks A Ruse? by Nobody: 2:52pm On Aug 12, 2010
@poster etisalat have website where u can get info about their packages,
As for etisalat they have good strategy that subscriber can benefit from, I am enjoying my 15 naira to all network but strictly to south south zone. They have other packages for other zone browse their site for more info.
Re: Is Etisalat's N15/per Min To All Networks A Ruse? by btlasisi(m): 2:58pm On Aug 12, 2010
The service cost N10 daily. I am still enjoying it 'ojare'!!!.
Re: Is Etisalat's N15/per Min To All Networks A Ruse? by Nobody: 3:00pm On Aug 12, 2010
As for etisalat they have good strategy that subscribers benefit from, I am enjoying my 15 naira to all network.(NOW U ARE TALKING)
Re: Is Etisalat's N15/per Min To All Networks A Ruse? by Nobody: 3:07pm On Aug 12, 2010
As for etisalat they have good strategy that subscribers benefit from, I am enjoying my 15 naira to all network. *230*1# (NOW U ARE TALKING)
Re: Is Etisalat's N15/per Min To All Networks A Ruse? by legendprac(m): 3:32pm On Aug 12, 2010
The stuff dey work, but it's for south-south and south-east,
Etisalat rocks
Re: Is Etisalat's N15/per Min To All Networks A Ruse? by Carlosein(m): 3:46pm On Aug 12, 2010
chio:

mtn
Money thieving network

Re: Is Etisalat's N15/per Min To All Networks A Ruse? by Igwe9(m): 3:58pm On Aug 12, 2010
Can somebody help me with the etisalat's customer care number?
Re: Is Etisalat's N15/per Min To All Networks A Ruse? by MeAgain(m): 4:30pm On Aug 12, 2010
You can call the Etisalat customer care on 200 from an etisalat line (free) or you can call 08090000200 from any other network (network charges apply)
Re: Is Etisalat's N15/per Min To All Networks A Ruse? by heryyy(m): 4:43pm On Aug 12, 2010
Igwe.:

oh,u mean etisalat customer care number ? just text ETISALAT CUSTOMER CARE on ur phone to ETISALAT,very simple grin grin
Re: Is Etisalat's N15/per Min To All Networks A Ruse? by segunjowo(m): 4:44pm On Aug 12, 2010
How about Lagosians, can we enjoy this facility?
Re: Is Etisalat's N15/per Min To All Networks A Ruse? by squad1: 5:25pm On Aug 12, 2010
Ow about we in Abuja, any hope?
Re: Is Etisalat's N15/per Min To All Networks A Ruse? by slap1(m): 5:33pm On Aug 12, 2010
^^U guys r presumed to be rich, so I guess nothing for u, lol.
Re: Is Etisalat's N15/per Min To All Networks A Ruse? by temisafety: 6:01pm On Aug 12, 2010
The N15 thin is working very well. Though it takes an unusually long time for a dialed number to connect, so you need to wait for something like half a minute after dialling. I've found the promo/service very useful and barely use MTN since I subscribed. Etisalat customer service too is much much much better.
Re: Is Etisalat's N15/per Min To All Networks A Ruse? by squad1: 6:24pm On Aug 12, 2010
@Slap1, rich ke? hehehhehe, awuf no de run belle nah, Abeg i really need it ooo. MTN don tire me, Abeg is it available in Abuja,
Re: Is Etisalat's N15/per Min To All Networks A Ruse? by egift(m): 7:00pm On Aug 12, 2010
Igwe.:

Just dial 200 on your phone - Etisalat Rocks - No mind EmptyN

I get 1min when others call me for 3min
Re: Is Etisalat's N15/per Min To All Networks A Ruse? by JUO(m): 7:17pm On Aug 12, 2010
bros i have not recharged my mtn and glo for the past two months, bros if i load 2h in one day i no dey finisham o. anyway it works only in south-south and south east. i was in Lagos last week they used cutlass to cut my money, i pack hand for head. etisalat thank you o. if call my brother in lagos, bros i dey talk like 4 mins. with etisalat 2h you talk like big man no rushing. glo and mtn dey beg me to recharge my phone. lol

N.B.

south-south and south east only
Re: Is Etisalat's N15/per Min To All Networks A Ruse? by Engineer96(m): 7:23pm On Aug 12, 2010
it is working and I am still enjoying mine.
Re: Is Etisalat's N15/per Min To All Networks A Ruse? by tlops(m): 7:35pm On Aug 12, 2010
Ournaija:

Is there no way to move ur number to another network? I know it possible, then u dont have to stick with MTN
Re: Is Etisalat's N15/per Min To All Networks A Ruse? by nelsonose: 8:04pm On Aug 12, 2010
In Edo State, outside Benin city, where else does Etisalat's network gets to. Please I ll be glad if someone can give me this information.
Re: Is Etisalat's N15/per Min To All Networks A Ruse? by Pukkah: 8:22pm On Aug 12, 2010
tlops:

Is there no way to move your number to another network? I know it possible, then u dont have to stick with MTN

Number portability is possible and in fact desirable but it's yet to be implemented in Nigeria. NCC should be pressured to get the PTOs do it. Then you can switch from one network to another, to take advantage of the best service or offering, without losing/changing your number.

How I Get 7gb+ For N600 On Airtel Rather Than Using Glo 6gb For N1500. / How I Root Samsung Devices With Other Stubborn Androids With Ease Without PC / How Do I Disable Auto Call Answering On Infinix Hot 2??