Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,606 members, 7,809,219 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:39 AM

Dont Try This Again! - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Dont Try This Again! (5926 Views)

I Will Love To Try This!!!tiger Tug Of War! / Why You Should Get Your Schengen Visa Try This / American Government's Diversity Visa Lottery. Why You Must Try This :d (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dont Try This Again! by newflame01(m): 10:02pm On Dec 04, 2014
intending immigrants! don't give any agent money to disvirgin your passports with SOUTH AFRICA OR TANZANIA visas.%96 of them are fake,inclu the in and outs! when you submit your passport at better embassies like UK USA etc they confirm the visa number or code of the present visa you have on it.usually it will not be on Tanzanian or south African database.Be careful.

2 Likes

Re: Dont Try This Again! by lafflaff123(m): 4:49am On Dec 05, 2014
Good advice.

2 Likes

Re: Dont Try This Again! by newflame01(m): 5:47am On Dec 05, 2014
Avoid this guy,Donbowal.will post his Bbm pin here later.claims to do Canada USA Tanzania and souhty.The USA and Canada samples he sent to me are all fake
I sent the visa codes to my source at the embassies and they were not issued
stay clear of him!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dont Try This Again! by frank94(m): 3:35pm On Dec 06, 2014
For those that have ears,let them hearooooo grin
Re: Dont Try This Again! by ManTiger(m): 1:36am On Dec 08, 2014
newflame01:
Avoid this guy,Donbowal.will post his Bbm pin here later.claims to do Canada USA Tanzania and souhty.The USA and Canada samples he sent to me are all fake
stay clear of him!!
Re: Dont Try This Again! by kagari: 7:34pm On Dec 08, 2014
I just heard of this disvirgining of passport last 2 weeks, the thing thing sounded so fraudulent to me.
Re: Dont Try This Again! by newflame01(m): 7:09am On Dec 13, 2014
kagari:
I just heard of this disvirgining of passport last 2 weeks, the thing thing sounded so fraudulent to me.
it is not fraudulent! its just you travelling or stamping your passport visa page as a first time traveller.disvirgin is just the acronym. but some countries are fake like the ones I listed.few are real like Ghana,Barbados etc st ikoyi or Ikeja.but the others have been abused
Re: Dont Try This Again! by tiebe: 8:48am On Dec 13, 2014
I'm not clear on what you mean. is it that some countries do not stamp real stamps as u enter and leave?
newflame01:

it is not fraudulent! its just you travelling or stamping your passport visa page as a first time traveller.disvirgin is just the acronym. [b]but some countries are fake like the ones I listed.[/b]few are real like Ghana,Barbados etc st ikoyi or Ikeja.but the others have been abused
Re: Dont Try This Again! by justwise(m): 8:55am On Dec 13, 2014
newflame01:

it is not fraudulent! its just you travelling or stamping your passport visa page as a first time traveller.disvirgin is just the acronym. but some countries are fake like the ones I listed.few are real like Ghana,Barbados etc st ikoyi or Ikeja.but the others have been abused

Can you explain what you mean by that?
Re: Dont Try This Again! by tiebe: 9:13am On Dec 13, 2014
justwise:

exactly wat I want too. maybe there's something we r not understanding. wink
Re: Dont Try This Again! by newflame01(m): 5:22pm On Dec 13, 2014
tiebe:
I'm not clear on what you mean. is it that some countries do not stamp real stamps as u enter and leave?
no
Re: Dont Try This Again! by newflame01(m): 5:22pm On Dec 13, 2014
tiebe:

exactly wat I want too. maybe there's something we r not understanding. wink
OK,you will understand
Re: Dont Try This Again! by newflame01(m): 5:24pm On Dec 13, 2014
justwise:

it means that original entry and departure stamps of these two countries have been bought each month by our own immigration
Re: Dont Try This Again! by tiebe: 5:41pm On Dec 13, 2014
newflame01:

it means that original entry and departure stamps of these two countries have been bought each month by our own immigration

So are you saying that if i travel to any of these countries u mentioned, the entry and departure stamped on my passport are fake?
Re: Dont Try This Again! by onatisi(m): 5:56pm On Dec 13, 2014
newflame01:

to many people this comment looks like an advertisement of your services
Re: Dont Try This Again! by newflame01(m): 6:06pm On Dec 13, 2014
onatisi:
to many people this comment looks like an advertisement of your services
what services?Read comments.Don't deviate!
Re: Dont Try This Again! by justwise(m): 6:12pm On Dec 13, 2014
newflame01:

Why would anybody need Ghanaian immigration stamp when its visa free? Barbados does not have strict visa rules so having their stamp is worthless
Re: Dont Try This Again! by tiebe: 6:14pm On Dec 13, 2014
newflame01:

what services?Read comments.Don't deviate!

tiebe:

So are you saying that if i travel to any of these countries u mentioned, the entry and departure stamped on my passport are fake?

u never answer o
Re: Dont Try This Again! by newflame01(m): 1:36pm On Dec 14, 2014
tiebe:

u never answer o
ok
Re: Dont Try This Again! by tiebe: 3:57pm On Dec 14, 2014
newflame01:
intending immigrants! don't give any agent money to disvirgin your passports with SOUTH AFRICA OR TANZANIA visas.%96 of them are fake,inclu the in and outs!

newflame01:

if it's not fraudulent, why will i need to give an agent in the first place? if i travel, dem no go stamp am for the countries wey i visit?

newflame01:
Avoid this guy,Donbowal.The USA and Canada samples he sent to me are all fake
stay clear of him!!

the samples of wetin? the fake stamps?
Re: Dont Try This Again! by onatisi(m): 4:05pm On Dec 14, 2014
tiebe:

if it's not fraudulent, why will i need to give an agent in the first place? if i travel, dem no go stamp am for the countries wey i visit?

the samples of wetin? the fake stamps?

just like I said ,the op posts contradicts and it is as if he is advertising his services .
Re: Dont Try This Again! by newflame01(m): 5:57pm On Dec 14, 2014
Thread closed.Thanks
Re: Dont Try This Again! by justwise(m): 5:58pm On Dec 14, 2014
newflame01:
intending immigrants! don't give any agent money to disvirgin your passports with SOUTH AFRICA OR TANZANIA visas.%96 of them are fake,inclu the in and outs! when you submit your passport at better embassies like UK USA etc they confirm the visa number or code of the present visa you have on it.usually it will not be on Tanzanian or south African database.Be careful.

newflame01:
Thread closed.Thanks
Re: Dont Try This Again! by justwise(m): 6:01pm On Dec 14, 2014
newflame01:
stay clear of him!!

Obviously you are one questionable visa agent who came here to discredit another partner in crime and at the same time selling yourself.

I have been keeping an eye on this thread and i can see what you are up to.

1 Like

Re: Dont Try This Again! by tiebe: 7:59pm On Dec 14, 2014
newflame01:
Thread closed.Thanks

hehehehe. i like as u take rest your case. fake stamps indeed
Re: Dont Try This Again! by onatisi(m): 8:02pm On Dec 14, 2014
justwise:
[/b]

Obviously you are one questionable visa agent who came here to discredit another partner in crime and at the same time selling yourself.

I have been keeping an eye on this thread and i can see what you are up to.
at last people are beginning to see reason in my earlier assessment of the op. He said someone was a fake ,then he covertly said some countries stamps can be gotten .
Re: Dont Try This Again! by tiebe: 8:40pm On Dec 14, 2014
onatisi:
at last people are beginning to see reason in my earlier assessment of the op. He said someone was a fake ,then he covertly said some countries stamps can be gotten .

it was obvious. but i wanted to give him the benefit of doubt while giving him a long rope to . . .

1 Like

Re: Dont Try This Again! by justwise(m): 9:20pm On Dec 14, 2014
onatisi:

tiebe:

it was obvious. but i wanted to give him the benefit of doubt while giving him a long rope to . . .

He is a fraudster i banned here before for his dubious activities with this ID waltersellers, he advertises for Dubai visa and jobs, donor aid for student schoprlarship, UK hook ups, Uk and Canadian visa etc. He was banned in other sections for fraudulent activities as well then he got this current ID to deceive himself again.
Re: Dont Try This Again! by gennylota: 3:27pm On Apr 09, 2015
justwise:

He is a fraudster i banned here before for his dubious activities with this ID waltersellers, he advertises for Dubai visa and jobs, donor aid for student schoprlarship, UK hook ups, Uk and Canadian visa etc. He was banned in other sections for fraudulent activities as well then he got this current ID to deceive himself again.
[[color=#990000]wayo people ooo
Re: Dont Try This Again! by onatisi(m): 12:23pm On Dec 29, 2015
Ppl should take note
Re: Dont Try This Again! by worry359(m): 12:45pm On Dec 29, 2015
onatisi:
Ppl should take note

Take note of something nearly a year old shocked shocked shocked

(1) (2) (Reply)

Please How Do I Get To 2A, Isaac John, GRA, Ikeja From Ikeja Along / Nigerian Stranded In Papua New Guinea / Transit Visa Requirement:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.