Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,436 members, 7,815,989 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:54 PM

Iaso Tea Gives You Visible Result On Your Weight.... - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Iaso Tea Gives You Visible Result On Your Weight.... (2953 Views)

Detox And Loose Weight With Iaso Tea From Usa. Call/watsapp 08093576916. / Loose That Weight.iaso Tea...... / Healthy And Fastest Way To Loose Weight Useing Iaso Tea From USA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Iaso Tea Gives You Visible Result On Your Weight.... by makaj(f): 10:47pm On Dec 04, 2014
Iaso tea is the wonder working tea.no too much talk use it!and testify.

Re: Iaso Tea Gives You Visible Result On Your Weight.... by lafflaff123(m): 6:04am On Dec 05, 2014
Cheapest and best way to lose weight is to EXERCISE.

Any other remedy is a SCAM.

2 Likes

Re: Iaso Tea Gives You Visible Result On Your Weight.... by Nobody: 11:51pm On Dec 06, 2014
lafflaff123:
Cheapest and best way to lose weight is to EXERCISE.

Any other remedy is a SCAM.
On point!!
Re: Iaso Tea Gives You Visible Result On Your Weight.... by makaj(f): 5:55pm On Dec 07, 2014
Is good to be learned and full of wise knowledge than to learned and be empty.seek to know what you do not know.
Re: Iaso Tea Gives You Visible Result On Your Weight.... by makaj(f): 5:57pm On Dec 07, 2014
Otondo like youuuuu.ask questions so that you learn ooo and know moreeee.do not sit in your bedroom and conclude.close mouth and learn.
Re: Iaso Tea Gives You Visible Result On Your Weight.... by makaj(f): 6:00pm On Dec 07, 2014
If You get eyes use am see and use your brain to read and understand.exercise is not ruled out lecturer read n understand.u are very much entitled to your opinipn.but do not use wrong languages.
Re: Iaso Tea Gives You Visible Result On Your Weight.... by lafflaff123(m): 7:22pm On Dec 07, 2014
So Makaj the SCAM.

You said this tea is from the US and since i fortunately live in the US. I can tell you that America does not grow TEA, let alone the one that makes you lose weight.

The Tea is a Chinese thing.

Nothing makes you lose weight healthily but simple exercises, so please stop trying to give sell Nairalanders what can harm them. Lastly, you keep putting pictures of people that used your wonder tea, but none was actually holding the TEA in their hands.

SCAM.
Re: Iaso Tea Gives You Visible Result On Your Weight.... by makaj(f): 10:17pm On Dec 07, 2014
Infact is,obvious that you really do not know any thing.u hv google to look up informations and in ds,time and age u could talk so blindly infact u suffer lack of knowledege and inbox me to learn.get ur brain settled to learn.
Re: Iaso Tea Gives You Visible Result On Your Weight.... by makaj(f): 10:20pm On Dec 07, 2014
Reasoable ppl dont spend time wt ur type.clear ur doubts tru www.iasotea.com/3051771
Re: Iaso Tea Gives You Visible Result On Your Weight.... by makaj(f): 10:24pm On Dec 07, 2014
Knowledge is power.order for your own one month supply of iaso tea n get it in local post office after two weeks,were ever u are.american base indeed you are n u hv not heard of this.pls,dont begin to ask ppl to get deir american visa tru u oo cos i can see u are kind of like advertising.,professional scam.
Re: Iaso Tea Gives You Visible Result On Your Weight.... by makaj(f): 10:31pm On Dec 07, 2014
Iaso Tea......loose that weight fast.

Re: Iaso Tea Gives You Visible Result On Your Weight.... by makaj(f): 11:02pm On Dec 07, 2014
You see how little and un informed your anslysis and thinking faculty is so if they hold the tea u will believe infact u are a great chief scamar.cos u know all the tricks to decieve ppl n make them believe u.i think ppl should beware of u.well glad to let you know that this tea is curently been taking by me and is workind wonders. is shocking to you a cheap thinker that i imported this tea from usa and i got it in my local post office at onipan shomolu post office lagos nigeria on the 14 th of november and i ordered it on the 30th of october.check www.usps.com and track your order.ppl like will secretly order it.pls spread the good news and stop talking baselessly.help ppl to be happy is quite expensive though so i doubt if you can afford it.is not by u liveg in us or europe but is by u having the right understanding of things.big scam laf laf.

(1) (Reply)

Does Anyone Know Any Herbal Remedies For High Blood Pressure? / LONGEVITY Is Yours / Original BURANTASHI For The Treatment Of Premature Ejaculation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.