Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,726 members, 7,809,774 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:38 PM

Young Nigerian Doctor Missing In Houston - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Young Nigerian Doctor Missing In Houston (1154 Views)

Recently Married Woman Missing In Ogun / Pregnant Woman Goes Missing In Abuja (Photo) / The Cry Of A Heartbroken Nigerian Husband In Houston whose wife cheated (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Young Nigerian Doctor Missing In Houston by Nobody: 11:21pm On Dec 04, 2014
HOUSTON (KTRK) --

Thursday, December 04, 2014 07:00AM
HOUSTON (KTRK) -- Police need your help to find a doctor missing since Sunday.

Fehintola "FT" Omidele was last seen by her family at her apartment. She didn't show up for work as an intern at Children's Memorial Hospital on Monday.

Omidele's family checked her apartment, and her car and work bag were missing but her pager and work phone were still in her home. Her father told Eyewitness News that police are following up a tip of a reported sighting, but she still has not been located.

If you have any information in this case, call the HPD missing person's division at 713-731-5223.

http://abc13.com/news/doctor-missing-since-sunday/421433/

Re: Young Nigerian Doctor Missing In Houston by addempsea(m): 11:26pm On Dec 04, 2014
Probably , she's dead .
Re: Young Nigerian Doctor Missing In Houston by Nobody: 11:27pm On Dec 04, 2014
addempsea:
Probably , she's dead .

OMG
Why would you say that?
I hope not
Re: Young Nigerian Doctor Missing In Houston by SirHouloo(m): 11:38pm On Dec 04, 2014
Notin sud just be wrong with this cutie o... Haba see fine, pretty promising girl na. May God keep am safe sha.
Re: Young Nigerian Doctor Missing In Houston by delishpot: 11:51pm On Dec 04, 2014
Check where she went before she vanished, check the guys staring at her while she was there. The peraon who took her will be found. Not to be pessimistic o I strongly believe its too late.
Re: Young Nigerian Doctor Missing In Houston by miredia(m): 11:58pm On Dec 04, 2014
Such a young promising girl. She'll be found by God's grace
Re: Young Nigerian Doctor Missing In Houston by Idowuogbo(f): 12:24am On Dec 05, 2014
addempsea:
Probably , she's dead .
Haba! Na you kill am? undecided
Re: Young Nigerian Doctor Missing In Houston by Nobody: 1:04am On Dec 05, 2014
omg! i hope she's save where ever she is embarassed
Re: Young Nigerian Doctor Missing In Houston by coogar: 1:04am On Dec 05, 2014
SirHouloo:
Notin sud just be wrong with this cutie o... Haba see fine, pretty promising girl na. May God keep am safe sha.

she's probably with her toy boy in downtown houston. grin

give it 2 weeks, she will resurface.
Re: Young Nigerian Doctor Missing In Houston by Nobody: 1:23am On Dec 05, 2014
coogar:

she's probably with her toy boy in downtown houston. grin

give it 2 weeks, she will resurface.

Please be serious
A 25 year old will be messing with a toyboy
Of how old?
Re: Young Nigerian Doctor Missing In Houston by coogar: 1:57am On Dec 05, 2014
Babymama1:

Please be serious
A 25 year old will be messing with a toyboy
Of how old?

her toyota camry is missing too!
they should put an APB out on that car & finding her should become easier from that point.
Re: Young Nigerian Doctor Missing In Houston by JbravoAdodger(m): 9:05am On Dec 05, 2014
Inspector bravo here, me and my team will crack this case in a jiffy!

(1) (Reply)

Don't Say 'yes' Until You Mean It. / HE HAS GONORRHEA, She Denies Any Wrongdoing - Happening Now / Pls House: Is There Any Way To Correct My 2 Year Old Girl K Leg

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.