Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,601 members, 7,812,967 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:09 AM

The Cry Of A Heartbroken Nigerian Husband In Houston whose wife cheated - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / The Cry Of A Heartbroken Nigerian Husband In Houston whose wife cheated (115584 Views)

Irish Woman Devastated After Nigerian Husband Dumped Her Destroys Shop (Video) / Man Whose Wife Ran Away After 2 Weeks Wants Repayment (pic) / American Woman's Father Accepts Her Nigerian Husband Finally (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (41) (Go Down)

The Cry Of A Heartbroken Nigerian Husband In Houston whose wife cheated by Nobody: 11:06pm On Feb 08, 2015

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_RpP45kB8GA
[size=16pt]Skip 4-10 mins in the clip above,the second clip plays that audio[/size]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4pCQHLgvKz0

Coogar this is your territory,I expect to see you soon

Background

A married nigerian female doctor cheats with a fellow nigerian resident doctor and confesses to her husband
The man pours out his heart on tape
In the second clip he plays an audio tape conversation with his wife admitting to the affair
This is sad sha
I feel for the hubby
Language a little strong in places

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Cry Of A Heartbroken Nigerian Husband In Houston whose wife cheated by coogar: 11:14pm On Feb 08, 2015
babyosisi:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_RpP45kB8GA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4pCQHLgvKz0

Coogar this is your territory,I expect to see you soon

Background

A married nigerian female doctor cheats with a fellow nigerian resident doctor and confesses to her husband
The man pours out his heart on tape
In the second clip he plays an audio tape conversation with his wife admitting to the affair
This is sad sha
I feel for the hubby
Language a little strong in places

shocked shocked shocked shocked
what a stupïd brainless husband.
will exposing the wife undo the ikworikwo that already happened? i am starting to think majority of the nigerian men in the USA are serial wänkers. grin

37 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Cry Of A Heartbroken Nigerian Husband In Houston whose wife cheated by madgoat(m): 11:16pm On Feb 08, 2015
Hahahahaha serial wankers grin

2 Likes

Re: The Cry Of A Heartbroken Nigerian Husband In Houston whose wife cheated by Nobody: 11:23pm On Feb 08, 2015
coogar:

shocked shocked shocked shocked
what a stupïd brainless husband.
will exposing the wife undo the ikworikwo that already happened? i am starting to think majority of the nigerian men in the USA are serial wänkers. grin

At least he didn't go after her with a butcher knife like you advocate grin
This is his own way of healing

94 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Cry Of A Heartbroken Nigerian Husband In Houston whose wife cheated by coogar: 11:23pm On Feb 08, 2015
hubby said nigerian women in america only learn the bad stuff. not an iota of the good stuff, just the bad stuff.

he said many men have been abused, locked up even when innocent & the wives cleaning them out. i am not surprised.

i am starting to feel for this man. grin

babyosisi:

At least he didn't go after her with a butcher knife like you advocate grin
This is his own way of healing

i doubt any sensible man would think of using a chainsaw to slice his wife because she cheated. cheating isn't what drives the men crazy - paternity fraud is what men can't stand.

there's a difference, babyosisi!

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Cry Of A Heartbroken Nigerian Husband In Houston whose wife cheated by thorpido(m): 11:25pm On Feb 08, 2015
Poor guy.
He should dress well,exercise to keep fit and wear red pant.

On a serious note,i pity the guy.A colleague at work.......

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Cry Of A Heartbroken Nigerian Husband In Houston whose wife cheated by subzidi: 11:27pm On Feb 08, 2015
My heart is completely broken for this man!!! cry

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Cry Of A Heartbroken Nigerian Husband In Houston whose wife cheated by Ewuro4: 11:27pm On Feb 08, 2015
thorpido:
Poor guy.
He should dress well,exercise to keep fit and wear red pant.

hahaha cheesy cheesy Abi now?

2 Likes

Re: The Cry Of A Heartbroken Nigerian Husband In Houston whose wife cheated by olas24u(f): 11:29pm On Feb 08, 2015
wish him well and hope he finds love again!Dont kill her please.

1 Like

Re: The Cry Of A Heartbroken Nigerian Husband In Houston whose wife cheated by Nobody: 11:32pm On Feb 08, 2015
Spambot got me angry angry

See picture of the wife rosemary and her lover boy Ovie

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-DIuBkS4EqA

2 Likes

Re: The Cry Of A Heartbroken Nigerian Husband In Houston whose wife cheated by coogar: 11:38pm On Feb 08, 2015
this hubby is hilarious.

"technically, mr ovie spent his residency & passed his board exams on top of my wife - with the consent of my wife"

this is a classic quote. grin

44 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Cry Of A Heartbroken Nigerian Husband In Houston whose wife cheated by Nobody: 11:41pm On Feb 08, 2015
coogar:
this hubby is hilarious.

"technically, mr ovie spent his residency & passed his board exams on top of my wife - with the consent of my wife"

THE MAN IS FUNNY WALLAHI

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Cry Of A Heartbroken Nigerian Husband In Houston whose wife cheated by thorpido(m): 11:41pm On Feb 08, 2015
coogar:
this hubby is hilarious.

Hilarious.He still got time for humour.

4 Likes

Re: The Cry Of A Heartbroken Nigerian Husband In Houston whose wife cheated by coogar: 11:47pm On Feb 08, 2015
nwando:
THE MAN IS FUNNY WALLAHI

the wife is evil.....

she denies him sëx, she calls police on him whenever he demands his conjugal rights. all along, she was giving it to ovie free of charge while starving her hubby. on top of that, she compares her hubby with her co-worker.

he met her on campus & she was a christian while in school o. the next chic that tells me she's born again would get a dirty slap from me.

buncha hypocrites! angry angry

122 Likes 10 Shares

Re: The Cry Of A Heartbroken Nigerian Husband In Houston whose wife cheated by Ewuro4: 11:47pm On Feb 08, 2015
Still watching the video and menh the man strong oh sad Real America wonder..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Cry Of A Heartbroken Nigerian Husband In Houston whose wife cheated by dre11(m): 11:55pm On Feb 08, 2015
And someone who now say I shouldn't blame women for 60% of the divorce that occurs in marriage

After she neglect her man
Didn't fulfill the conjugal responsibility
She gave her punna to a dog

She still come back home to sleep in thesame room with the man, spend his money and bears the man surname....
Feel for him

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Cry Of A Heartbroken Nigerian Husband In Houston whose wife cheated by Ewuro4: 11:58pm On Feb 08, 2015
Abeg osisi and co, what is Aroochukwu ?
Re: The Cry Of A Heartbroken Nigerian Husband In Houston whose wife cheated by coogar: 12:00am On Feb 09, 2015
Ewuro4:

it's a village in nigeria.
they are responsible for 95% of all the slaves taken abroad in the dark era. grin

4 Likes

Re: The Cry Of A Heartbroken Nigerian Husband In Houston whose wife cheated by baby124: 12:01am On Feb 09, 2015
Such a shameless husband. For this act, I actually pity the wife for the hell she may have gone through at the hands of such a husband. I am all for couples not washing their dirty linens in public like this. What is the gain? You are only embarrassing yourself and people will not only laugh at her but even more at you. I hope they do not have kids because this is even worse. I don't know if it is grief that made him do this, but this is psychopathic. He should leave her alone and move on with his life. Why such a pathetic video?

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Cry Of A Heartbroken Nigerian Husband In Houston whose wife cheated by Ewuro4: 12:06am On Feb 09, 2015
coogar:

it's a village in nigeria.
they are responsible for 95% of all the slaves taken abroad in the dark era. grin

Be serious coogar jare grin .. Where specifically in Nigeria? I need to warn my brothers grin

2 Likes

Re: The Cry Of A Heartbroken Nigerian Husband In Houston whose wife cheated by Nobody: 12:10am On Feb 09, 2015
Ewuro4:

Be serious coogar jare grin .. Where specifically in Nigeria? I need to warn my brothers grin
It's a town in Abia state.

2 Likes

Re: The Cry Of A Heartbroken Nigerian Husband In Houston whose wife cheated by coogar: 12:11am On Feb 09, 2015
Ewuro4:

south east nigeria.
the queen had to practically send british marines to fight them so they can stop selling slaves. google arochukwu confederacy.

nwando:
THE MAN IS FUNNY WALLAHI

can you now see this man has mentioned virtually everything we say here? he's not twice her age. he didn't go to nigeria to marry her.

he was a chartered accountant - assistant chief internal auditor for NNPC. he was rolling in money in nigeria - until this evil wife pushed him to USA.

what's the excuse? grin

12 Likes

Re: The Cry Of A Heartbroken Nigerian Husband In Houston whose wife cheated by Ewuro4: 12:11am On Feb 09, 2015
CFCfan:

It's a town in Abia state.

Thank you. *grabs atlas*

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Cry Of A Heartbroken Nigerian Husband In Houston whose wife cheated by bestridetravel: 12:13am On Feb 09, 2015
This is really bad.....women should learn to draw the red line when around ANY man/guy.

All is well.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Cry Of A Heartbroken Nigerian Husband In Houston whose wife cheated by Ewuro4: 12:13am On Feb 09, 2015
coogar:

south east nigeria.
the queen had to practically said british marines to fight them so they can stop selling slaves. google arochukwu confederacy.

can you now see this man has mentioned virtually everything we say here? he's not twice her age. he didn't go to nigeria to marry her.

he was a chartered accountant - assistant chief internal auditor for NNPC. he was rolling in money in nigeria - until this evil wife pushed him to USA.

what's the excuse? grin

None. She's just NATURALLY wayward girl. Who would ever think she's capable of such. See her face. grin

1 Like

Re: The Cry Of A Heartbroken Nigerian Husband In Houston whose wife cheated by olas24u(f): 12:17am On Feb 09, 2015
baby124:
Such a shameless husband. For this act, I actually pity the wife for the hell she may have gone through at the hands of such a husband. I am all for couples not washing their dirty linens in public like this. What is the gain? You are only embarrassing yourself and people will not only laugh at her but even more at you. I hope they do not have kids because this is even worse. I don't know if it is grief that made him do this, but this is psychopathic. He should leave her alone and move on with his life. Why such a pathetic video?

This is own way of going about it,over 50 Nigerian men have killed their wives in America.

24 Likes

Re: The Cry Of A Heartbroken Nigerian Husband In Houston whose wife cheated by baby124: 12:20am On Feb 09, 2015
olas24u:

This is own way of going about it,over 50 Nigerian men have killed their wives in America.
I feel bad for him. But this video puts him in a very bad light. He even gave her maiden name. It's a very terrible video. Please, there is divorce for a reason. No need to do all this. Leave her alone and move on. She confessed to him probably because she felt guilty or maybe she wanted to leave the marriage. Why not divorce her. Na wa o.

5 Likes

Re: The Cry Of A Heartbroken Nigerian Husband In Houston whose wife cheated by dre11(m): 12:22am On Feb 09, 2015
baby124:

Isn't this better than having her killed
This is the way he knows how to grief and leave him to do that

28 Likes

Re: The Cry Of A Heartbroken Nigerian Husband In Houston whose wife cheated by olas24u(f): 12:23am On Feb 09, 2015
baby124:

I feel bad for him. But this video puts him in a very bad light. He even gave her maiden name. It's a very terrible video. Please, there is divorce for a reason. No need to do all this. Leave her alone and move on. She confessed to him probably because she felt guilty or maybe she wanted to leave the marriage. Why not divorce her. Na wa o.

When you live in the western world you cannot come near lay your hands on me ;DYou know ,so he can only cry this way,on a serious not ,too much freedom is not so good for us as ladies,we need to respect men

28 Likes 4 Shares

Re: The Cry Of A Heartbroken Nigerian Husband In Houston whose wife cheated by Nobody: 12:25am On Feb 09, 2015
Sorry

1 Like

Re: The Cry Of A Heartbroken Nigerian Husband In Houston whose wife cheated by Nobody: 12:27am On Feb 09, 2015
Ewuro4:

It is a town in abia state
Reputed to be very wise people,very educated and successful
Aros as they are called are very widely travelled.there are aro communities all over Igboland and beyond and they have a strong bond no matter where they migrate to
I would compare them to Ijebu in Yorubaland.
They were the nigerians that acted as middlemen during the Slave trade grin

I don't believe his stereotype sha

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (41)

Young Nigerian Man Proudly Shows Off His 3 Wives (Pics/Video) / 17-Year-Old Girl Weds 18-Year-Old Boy In Abia (Photos) / Moyo Thomas Changes Her Name To Mo David (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.