Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,205 members, 7,953,757 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 03:51 AM

N1000(one Thousand Naira)!it Can Get U Started Nd Make U Lots Of Money Dis Time! - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / N1000(one Thousand Naira)!it Can Get U Started Nd Make U Lots Of Money Dis Time! (497 Views)

2G=N1500(Etisalat Data PROMO),Mtn 1G=N1000 (HitheDataTechOfficialThread) / How To Invoke Spirit Of Money / One Thousand Naira Only Did This For Me, Check It Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

N1000(one Thousand Naira)!it Can Get U Started Nd Make U Lots Of Money Dis Time! by stanson: 8:01pm On Dec 02, 2008
N1000 (ONE THOUSAND NAIRA)! IT CAN GET YOU STARTED!!!

Again, I beat my chest to tell you that the above caption is not a ruse, but a reality! I stumbled upon this idea and ever since decided not to look for job again. Funny enough, you can operate this even if you are working. Hence, it does not disturb your job or endeavors. Also, if you are like me who does not like to work for anyone, this is for you. Even if you are a worker who needs extra source of cash or a student who needs what to do, this is for.
See the sweet features:

1-it is very easy to operate.

2-anyone can run it. There is no limit of any kind.

3-you need only N1000 and nothing more to start it.

4-you can run it anywhere and earn as much as you wish and plan for.
This is the main season for this business.

NOTE: I am not promising you a route to making you a millionaire over night, but I am showing you a legally-proven and real hot way of making a living comfortably with a rest of mind.

Now, if you are ready for more free info on this red-hot business opportunity, reach me on netways14@yahoo.com for more with the subject MORE INFO.

(1) (Reply)

I Want To Design Website For 20 Persons Free / How To Get 1000 To2000 Traffic Over,well Proven,tested Method / Urgent:liberty Reserve At Giveaway Price

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.