Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,234 members, 7,818,783 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:10 AM

Jumia Sales Consultant Scheme - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Jumia Sales Consultant Scheme (14084 Views)

Jumia Sales Agent Recruitment 2015. / Work As A Jumia Sales Consultant / Become Your Own Boss As A Jumia Sales Consultant At The Comfort Of Your Home (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jumia Sales Consultant Scheme by faithclin(f): 10:13am On Feb 11, 2015
busuyem:

Can I still join too? I'm in Ekiti State.

None in Ekiti for now o. Sorry
Re: Jumia Sales Consultant Scheme by siegfried99(m): 1:37am On Feb 12, 2015
faithclin:

None in Ekiti for now o. Sorry

What about in Lagos pls
Re: Jumia Sales Consultant Scheme by faithclin(f): 9:09am On Feb 12, 2015
siegfried99:

What about in Lagos pls

Yes there is.
Re: Jumia Sales Consultant Scheme by seuntoyo: 9:52am On Feb 12, 2015
just wanna know if this is still for Jforce or another sales scheme. Am interested though !
Re: Jumia Sales Consultant Scheme by faithclin(f): 11:42am On Feb 12, 2015
seuntoyo:
just wanna know if this is still for Jforce or another sales scheme. Am interested though !

It's for JForce
Re: Jumia Sales Consultant Scheme by chadbaby: 4:01pm On Feb 17, 2015
@ faitclin av sent my details through my mail- charityadeoye@gmail.com
am interested. in abuja
Re: Jumia Sales Consultant Scheme by realbomax: 2:40am On Feb 18, 2015
i also got invite frm jumia 4 last month seminar in ib but i dont know if there is plan to organise another training soon because i was unable to attend d previous one.
Re: Jumia Sales Consultant Scheme by faithclin(f): 7:39am On Feb 20, 2015
chadbaby:
@ faitclin av sent my details through my mail- charityadeoye@gmail.com
am interested. in abuja

Alright
Re: Jumia Sales Consultant Scheme by faithclin(f): 7:39am On Feb 20, 2015
realbomax:
i also got invite frm jumia 4 last month seminar in ib but i dont know if there is plan to organise another training soon because i was unable to attend d previous one.

Yes ever fortnight or so.
Re: Jumia Sales Consultant Scheme by zinosleek(m): 7:18am On Mar 03, 2015
faithclin, are you a staff of jumia, cos there have been issues of this jforce programme of people not getting paid since they joined, some since october, me they have been giving me promises since december and no reasonable reasons. is this how the programme is runed.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jumia Sales Consultant Scheme by faithclin(f): 9:52pm On Mar 03, 2015
zinosleek:
faithclin, are you a staff of jumia, cos there have been issues of this jforce programme of people not getting paid since they joined, some since october, me they have been giving me promises since december and no reasonable reasons. is this how the programme is runed.

Hnmmmm . i havent heard of that complaint o. i was paid on the 25th on the dot. maybe those that were not paid are those that did not give a GTB account that first time they were told to fill the form. i am sure it will be resolved.
Re: Jumia Sales Consultant Scheme by zinosleek(m): 12:16am On Mar 04, 2015
faithclin:

Hnmmmm . i havent heard of that complaint o. i was paid on the 25th on the dot. maybe those that were not paid are those that did not give a GTB account that first time they were told to fill the form. i am sure it will be resolved.
its not an issue of using gtb, I use gtb and most of us do too, its just annoying, they no more reply concerning the issue

1 Like

Re: Jumia Sales Consultant Scheme by faithclin(f): 7:16am On Mar 04, 2015
zinosleek:

its not an issue of using gtb, I use gtb and most of us do too, its just annoying, they no more reply concerning the issue

Have you talked to your supervisor?.. That'd be the fastest way to get it resolved.
Re: Jumia Sales Consultant Scheme by sangresan(m): 8:31am On Mar 04, 2015
faithclin:

Have you talked to your supervisor?.. That'd be the fastest way to get it resolved.
...I am interested....email is eagleoniroko@gmail.com....Ondo state.
Re: Jumia Sales Consultant Scheme by mystiqueem(f): 9:27am On Mar 04, 2015
Don't mean to derail your tread but...

zinosleek:
faithclin, are you a staff of jumia, cos there have been issues of this jforce programme of people not getting paid since they joined, some since october, me they have been giving me promises since december and no reasonable reasons. is this how the programme is run.

faithclin:

Supervisor and whomever are no longer responding to emails & calls...

JForce are not fulfilling their end of the bargain. I sell. I get paid.

Since December I have been complaining all to no avail. Issues or no issues its beginning to look like scam to me.

I spent more money on data & phone calls, convincing people to purchase Jumia Crap through me, the lest they could do was pay my commission.

NB: Commission on items sold... Not worth the drama & effort.
They are maximising profit and using innocent Nigerians to do so. If they want to sell their goods they should employ staffs and pay them salaries. Not this JForce Sales Scam... I mean scheme.

@OP, Oops! Sorry!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jumia Sales Consultant Scheme by zinosleek(m): 9:33am On Mar 04, 2015
its looking like a scam, supervisor in warri no longer reply mail or calls. dont know about other region, but warri here they have not been paying for months.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jumia Sales Consultant Scheme by faithclin(f): 9:54pm On Apr 20, 2015
If you are an Agent in Abuja and You submitted your name for me to help you apply.... Please whatsapp me on 07030200104. It's urgent. for those in Abuja only.
Re: Jumia Sales Consultant Scheme by faithclin(f): 9:55pm On Apr 20, 2015
zinosleek:
its looking like a scam, supervisor in warri no longer reply mail or calls. dont know about other region, but warri here they have not been paying for months.

has it been resolved now?
Re: Jumia Sales Consultant Scheme by faithclin(f): 9:57pm On Apr 20, 2015
mystiqueem:
Don't mean to derail your tread but...

Where are you based? sorry this is coming late. Whatsapp me.
Re: Jumia Sales Consultant Scheme by floraluby(f): 10:41pm On Apr 20, 2015
am interested.
Re: Jumia Sales Consultant Scheme by faithclin(f): 12:22am On Apr 21, 2015
floraluby:
am interested.

Send your details to 09099070645.

Your name
Location,
Email and
Phone number.

Make sure the 4 things are complete o.
Re: Jumia Sales Consultant Scheme by Valmesk(m): 5:57am On Apr 21, 2015
@ Faithclir,Jumia's team have not arrived Abia State,Aba and Umuahia especially,I believe there services will flourish in these areas,am also interested.
Re: Jumia Sales Consultant Scheme by faithclin(f): 6:05am On Apr 21, 2015
Valmesk:
@ Faithclir,Jumia's team have not arrived Abia State,Aba and Umuahia especially,I believe there services will flourish in these areas,am also interested.

Okay whatsapp me let's discuss.. I can train you via whatsapp since they haven't arrived in Abia yet.
Re: Jumia Sales Consultant Scheme by floraluby(f): 3:40pm On Apr 21, 2015
faithclin:

Send your details to 09099070645.

Your name
Location,
Email and
Phone number.

Make sure the 4 things are complete o.
done. please what next
Re: Jumia Sales Consultant Scheme by faithclin(f): 9:07pm On Apr 21, 2015
floraluby:

done. please what next

An Invite for the seminar.
Re: Jumia Sales Consultant Scheme by mystiqueem(f): 11:32pm On Apr 21, 2015
faithclin:

Where are you based? sorry this is coming late. Whatsapp me.

Thank you for the response, but I'm into real estate now and it pays wayyyyy better.

I can hook you up if you want the extra income.
Email me: monselho@yahoo.com
Selling Land as always been a lucrative business.
You even have the opportunity of owning your own plot of land

Re: Jumia Sales Consultant Scheme by Ifiegboria(m): 11:41pm On Apr 21, 2015
Sorry, I didn't notice this on time. Is it still on? Anyways, I have sent u an e-mail
Re: Jumia Sales Consultant Scheme by faithclin(f): 8:06am On Apr 22, 2015
mystiqueem:

Thank you for the response, but I'm into real estate now and it pays wayyyyy better.

I can hook you up if you want the extra income.
Email me: monselho@yahoo.com
Selling Land as always been a lucrative business.
You even have the opportunity in owning your own plot of land

Lol don't think so. But good luck tho.. May God prosper the works of your hands.

1 Like

Re: Jumia Sales Consultant Scheme by faithclin(f): 8:07am On Apr 22, 2015
Ifiegboria:
Sorry, I didn't notice this on time. Is it still on? Anyways, I have sent u an e-mail

Yes it's still on.
Re: Jumia Sales Consultant Scheme by faithclin(f): 8:08am On Apr 22, 2015
For those that were sent an Invite but due to some reasons couldn't make it should WhatsApp me - 07030200104 or email me - FaithUgwudike@yahoo.com.

We could work something out.
Re: Jumia Sales Consultant Scheme by Nobody: 9:30am On Apr 22, 2015
@faithclin, its expedient we trash out the issues of those who havnt been paid their commissions first before bringing other innocent people on board. I am not affected but its unfair to just downplay their cases and still be asking others to join. I am interested in anything that brings an extra income but i want to know why commissions have not been paid to some agents. I dont want to go to whatsapp; let their cases be addressed right here to show transparency.. Didnt u read comments about it being a scam? Lets trash it out here pls cos a lot of us are interested.

2 Likes

Re: Jumia Sales Consultant Scheme by Ifiegboria(m): 1:24pm On Apr 22, 2015
faithclin:

Yes it's still on.

OK. I have sent u am e-mail.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How To Identify A Fake CV / 7 Tips To Beat The ATS And Get Your CV In Front Of Employers / Which Will You Choose? - A 100k Per Month Job Or A Lucrative Physical Handwork?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.