Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,822 members, 7,810,154 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:53 PM

Ebonyi State Government Currently Recruiting - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Ebonyi State Government Currently Recruiting (14160 Views)

Edo Jobs: Edo State Government To Recruit Unemployed Youth / Eklipse Consults:best Company In Nigeria Is Currently Recruiting / DSS Is Recruiting (2016) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ebonyi State Government Currently Recruiting by latestjobsng(m): 8:58am On Jul 14, 2015
The Ebonyi State Government is desirous to engage Personnel in different fields to work with the State to provide value for money in her services to the people of the State.

Applications are therefore invited from intelligent, articulate hardworking and suitably qualified reputable Professionals to fill the following positions below:

Job Title: Mechanical Engineer

Qualification
•Candidate should possess relevant qualification with cognate experience.

Job Title: Quantity Surveyor

Qualification

Job Title: Water Engineer

Qualification

Job Title: Architecture Engineer

Qualification

Job Title: Highway Engineer

Qualification

Job Title: Electrical Engineer

Qualification

Job Title: Structural Engineer

Qualification

Method of application
Interested and suitably qualified candidates should submit along with their applications with the following documents:
•Photocopy of certificates obtained
•Photocopy of certificate of registration with the relevant professional bodies
•Curriculum Vitae, competences etc
•Evidence of experience on previous projects undertaken in the past three years including scope of project, site of project, contract sum, evidence of successful completion of the project or stages of Completion.

Application are to be sealed and delivered to:
The Office of the Director,
Civil Engineering Department,
Ministry of Works,
Abakaliki,
Ebonyi State.

For further details contact:
The Director,
Civil Engineering Department,
Ministry of Works,
Abakaliki,
Ebonyi State.
email: ebonyicivilworks@gmail.com

Application Deadline
12:00 noon, 7th August, 2015

SOURCE - http://www.jobsdraft..com/2015/07/ebonyi-state-government-job-recruitment-july.html

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Ebonyi State Government Currently Recruiting by Nobody: 9:01am On Jul 14, 2015
indigenes only shey?
Re: Ebonyi State Government Currently Recruiting by latestjobsng(m): 11:45am On Jul 14, 2015
Dharniel:
indigenes only shey?
You can apply bro, your qualifications is the most important. Good luck

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ebonyi State Government Currently Recruiting by Nobody: 11:47am On Jul 14, 2015
latestjobsng:
You can apply bro, your qualifications is the most important. Good luck
naaaaah, am not applying. i'm looking for a job within ibadan...
Re: Ebonyi State Government Currently Recruiting by Georgekyrian(m): 1:23pm On Jul 14, 2015
On my way,,(trecking)

1 Like

Re: Ebonyi State Government Currently Recruiting by olempe(m): 1:24pm On Jul 14, 2015
Ebonyi... that dry land undecided

Meanwhile, US Pastor Jailed For Refusing To Marry Gay Couple http://www.nigerianscoop.com/buhari-names-new-service-chiefs/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ebonyi State Government Currently Recruiting by Afrocatalyst: 1:24pm On Jul 14, 2015
Let me inform my friend then. Thanks
Re: Ebonyi State Government Currently Recruiting by pretydiva(f): 1:24pm On Jul 14, 2015
Time 2 dust my cv..work mode activated

1 Like

Re: Ebonyi State Government Currently Recruiting by Harkynkunle(m): 1:24pm On Jul 14, 2015
hi nairalanders..... these idiots are silly scammers (with mobile
num 09037101896 and 09050947168, also with nairaland
username : Choba .... they claim they sell data bundle but all they
do is to scam innocent N.Landers ..... they persuade d buyer to
send an amount of call card to them for an amount of data
bundle..e.g 1k for 1gb... which seems to be a normal way ppl buy
data bundle lately..... once u send d call card to them in
expectance of d data bundle , they either stop picking ur calls or
they switch off their phones... Beware they are scammers...
below is what they look like....

1 Share

Re: Ebonyi State Government Currently Recruiting by Nobody: 1:24pm On Jul 14, 2015
ok
Re: Ebonyi State Government Currently Recruiting by Venice789: 1:25pm On Jul 14, 2015
ok
Re: Ebonyi State Government Currently Recruiting by Kufie(m): 1:26pm On Jul 14, 2015
Recruiting what? Farmers?
Re: Ebonyi State Government Currently Recruiting by Nicepoker(m): 1:26pm On Jul 14, 2015
Immediately I saw highway. I thought they are recruiting highway robbers

1 Like

Re: Ebonyi State Government Currently Recruiting by efilefun(m): 1:29pm On Jul 14, 2015
NO INSULT!!! But I think Ebonyi should merge with another state, Ebonyi should be a local government not a state.

Dude below me needs hypo bleach and enough MARYKAY to cover his tribal marks grin

1 Like

Re: Ebonyi State Government Currently Recruiting by ksbusari(m): 1:29pm On Jul 14, 2015
Make i go do my Ebonyi state of Origin certificate ASAP although i'm frm Osun state.......... Hummm
WTF!!! I av tribal marks.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ebonyi State Government Currently Recruiting by plendil: 1:30pm On Jul 14, 2015
Which kin recriutment is this? Are they trying to tell they dont have such professionals in their works dept?

Prospective candisate should Tread with caution. . .
Re: Ebonyi State Government Currently Recruiting by omanifrank(m): 1:33pm On Jul 14, 2015
nice
Re: Ebonyi State Government Currently Recruiting by denisbath(m): 1:33pm On Jul 14, 2015
good for them,im cuming
Re: Ebonyi State Government Currently Recruiting by lionduke(m): 1:35pm On Jul 14, 2015
God bless my state, the salt of the nation....

6 Likes

Re: Ebonyi State Government Currently Recruiting by Trustyd1(m): 1:36pm On Jul 14, 2015
We don hear
Re: Ebonyi State Government Currently Recruiting by kingtarget(m): 1:37pm On Jul 14, 2015
Broke state
Re: Ebonyi State Government Currently Recruiting by AnneMomoh: 1:37pm On Jul 14, 2015
lionduke:

dot?
Re: Ebonyi State Government Currently Recruiting by sagewonders(m): 1:40pm On Jul 14, 2015
nice one
Re: Ebonyi State Government Currently Recruiting by sagewonders(m): 1:41pm On Jul 14, 2015
plendil:
Which kin recriutment is this? Are they trying to tell they dont have such professionals in their works dept?

Prospective candisate should Tread with caution. . .

till date you still stupid. nawao

1 Like

Re: Ebonyi State Government Currently Recruiting by lionduke(m): 1:43pm On Jul 14, 2015
kingtarget:
Broke state

Whatever!!!!
At least better than the state of Osun. FYI the bags of rice #Buruji Kashamu donated to Osun workers was produced in Abakaliki.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ebonyi State Government Currently Recruiting by sagewonders(m): 1:45pm On Jul 14, 2015
Nicepoker:
Immediately I saw highway. I thought they are recruiting highway robbers

sorry for the disappointment.
Re: Ebonyi State Government Currently Recruiting by chachanga: 1:45pm On Jul 14, 2015
Harkynkunle:
hi nairalanders..... these idiots are silly scammers (with mobile
num 09037101896 and 09050947168, also with nairaland
username : Choba .... they claim they sell data bundle but all they
do is to scam innocent N.Landers ..... they persuade d buyer to
send an amount of call card to them for an amount of data
bundle..e.g 1k for 1gb... which seems to be a normal way ppl buy
data bundle lately..... once u send d call card to them in
expectance of d data bundle , they either stop picking ur calls or
they switch off their phones... Beware they are scammers...
below is what they look like....

good job guy!
why dont ya create a new thread for this
i oncce caught one the lazy slobs meself
i thought it was an isolated incident;
didn't know they got a syndicate
Re: Ebonyi State Government Currently Recruiting by Spikkylee: 1:49pm On Jul 14, 2015
G
Re: Ebonyi State Government Currently Recruiting by Harkynkunle(m): 1:49pm On Jul 14, 2015
chachanga:

good job guy!
why dont ya create a new thread for this
i oncce caught one the lazy slobs meself
i thought it was an isolated incident;
didn't know they got a syndicate
U right bro... but d thing is d@... i doubt if d thread will hit d front page... but am ready to expose ppl like dis idiots on N.L
Re: Ebonyi State Government Currently Recruiting by lionduke(m): 1:52pm On Jul 14, 2015
AnneMomoh:

dot?
smiles.com gorgeous you madame
Re: Ebonyi State Government Currently Recruiting by nmanma1(f): 1:58pm On Jul 14, 2015
dis is d first time Ebonyi state is making headline for important topic.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerian Prisons Service Shortlisted Applicants For Screening / I Got A Job 30k After Nysc. Your Advice Please / My Experience As A Recruiter-chika Uwazie @chikauwazie

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.