Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,016 members, 7,810,809 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:56 PM

My Adsense Was Taken Down By Google. - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / My Adsense Was Taken Down By Google. (1016 Views)

My Adsense Story By DJ Haywire And Thomsyne / My Application For Adsense Was Rejected / Were You Affected By Google Penguin 2.1 Update On October 4? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Adsense Was Taken Down By Google. by ameheo(m): 9:36am On Dec 05, 2014
yesterday I got this message from Google.
Hi,

Thanks for contacting AdSense support.

Your AdSense account has been disabled for ad traffic quality issues related to invalid activity. We took this action because we determined that your website(s) posed a significant threat to the integrity of our AdWords network.

You can appeal this decision by submitting an appeal form. Make sure to include as much detail as possible. It’s best to identify and correct the source of invalid activity before submitting the form.

We recommend investigating any unusual increases in traffic from your traffic sources that you find in your web analytics tool reports and your site’s log history. Learning how to segment your traffic by using Google Analytics will help you to identify potential sources of invalid traffic. Likewise, you should review any website optimizers you’ve worked with that are driving traffic to your site.

Deceptive ad placement can also generate invalid clicks. You should carefully evaluate your current ad implementation and review our ad placement policies.

Learn more about the top reasons for account closure. We also recommend reading through our Ad Traffic Quality Resource Center.

Sincerely,

The Google AdSense Team

I then filled the appeal form and this was the reply I got. please I need help here
Hi,

Your AdSense account has been disabled for ad traffic quality issues related to invalid activity. We took this action because we determined that your website(s) posed a significant threat to the integrity of our AdWords network.

You can appeal this decision by submitting an appeal form. Make sure to include as much detail as possible. It’s best to identify and correct the source of invalid activity before submitting the form.

We recommend investigating any unusual increases in traffic from your traffic sources that you find in your web analytics tool reports and your site’s log history. Learning how to segment your traffic by using Google Analytics will help you to identify potential sources of invalid traffic. Likewise, you should review any website optimizers you’ve worked with that are driving traffic to your site.

Deceptive ad placement can also generate invalid clicks. You should carefully evaluate your current ad implementation and review our ad placement policies.

Learn more about the top reasons for account closure. We also recommend reading through our Ad Traffic Quality Resource Center.

Sincerely,

The Google AdSense Team
Re: My Adsense Was Taken Down By Google. by bedfordng(m): 10:48am On Dec 05, 2014
you have gotten what they want you to do.they said you can appeal.first, try and know where the unusual traffic is coming from and check your site to see the ads placements if it is in line with google tos.one of the latest trend i have seen blogger engage in is using bot and also telling visitors to click on their ads indirectly.also, do you have adblocker on your web browser to avoid you from seeing ads when ever you are working on your site because it can cause invalid impression if you preview and check on your site while working.try and use one from chrome extension and firefox.you can add all this to your appeal and make it convincing.take your time to check your site and locate the error before you appeal.no need to rush
Re: My Adsense Was Taken Down By Google. by ameheo(m): 12:43pm On Dec 05, 2014
bedfordng:
you have gotten what they want you to do.they said you can appeal.first, try and know where the unusual traffic is coming from and check your site to see the ads placements if it is in line with google tos.one of the latest trend i have seen blogger engage in is using bot and also telling visitors to click on their ads indirectly.also, do you have adblocker on your web browser to avoid you from seeing ads when ever you are working on your site because it can cause invalid impression if you preview and check on your site while working.try and use one from chrome extension and firefox.you can add all this to your appeal and make it convincing.take your time to check your site and locate the error before you appeal.no need to rush
I have already appealed and they refuse to restore it. is there still hope for me
Re: My Adsense Was Taken Down By Google. by Nobody: 2:58pm On Dec 05, 2014
ameheo:
I have already appealed and they refuse to restore it. is there still hope for me
Is like you don't understand English.They have even give you the clue,there is hop for you only if you try and calm to understand the reason for dissable your ads and correct properly.
Re: My Adsense Was Taken Down By Google. by ameheo(m): 4:25pm On Dec 05, 2014
Mrcdorv:
Is like you don't understand English.They have even give you the clue,there is hop for you only if you try and calm to understand the reason for dissable your ads and correct properly.
hey I understand simple English dude. thanks for ur comment. *calming down*
Re: My Adsense Was Taken Down By Google. by moderatorr: 9:01pm On Dec 05, 2014
ameheo:
Try other pay per click programs
Re: My Adsense Was Taken Down By Google. by bedfordng(m): 11:08pm On Dec 06, 2014
ameheo:
what was their final decision.
Re: My Adsense Was Taken Down By Google. by G3wap(m): 6:10am On Dec 07, 2014
try www.oncas.ch.vc
ameheo:
yesterday I got this message from Google.
Hi,

Sincerely,

The Google AdSense Team

I then filled the appeal form and this was the reply I got. please I need help here
Hi,

Sincerely,

The Google AdSense Team

Re: My Adsense Was Taken Down By Google. by Danyl(m): 9:12pm On Dec 07, 2014
how does it works?
Re: My Adsense Was Taken Down By Google. by G3wap(m): 10:20pm On Dec 07, 2014
It's just like any other ad network (eg Adsense).

You make money from clicks and impressions
Danyl:
how does it works?
Re: My Adsense Was Taken Down By Google. by 100ksalescom(m): 3:31pm On Dec 08, 2014
Well the message could be tricky.

Did you place your ads in the banners that read "click banner for more info"?
If you did then that is the problem.

(1) (Reply)

[tutorial] Disabling Wapka Ads Html / How To Change Domain.com/wordpress To Domain.com . / How To Successfully Build A Wapka Site

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.