Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,813 members, 7,817,359 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:54 AM

Please I Can't Download Novel On Ma Blackberry Need Some Help - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Please I Can't Download Novel On Ma Blackberry Need Some Help (2295 Views)

Help I Can't Log Into Yahoomail For Days Now :( / Why I Can't Start A New Topic? / Opinion Needed On Ma New Website (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please I Can't Download Novel On Ma Blackberry Need Some Help by Trypa(f): 11:07am On Dec 05, 2014
Please u guys should help mi n tell me wat to do to ma blackberry cus I can't download novel. Y?
Re: Please I Can't Download Novel On Ma Blackberry Need Some Help by JeffreyJamez(m): 11:14am On Dec 05, 2014
Trypa:
Please u guys should help mi n tell me wat to do to ma blackberry cus I can't download novel. Y?

You can't Download or can't view
Re: Please I Can't Download Novel On Ma Blackberry Need Some Help by Trypa(f): 11:24am On Dec 05, 2014
JeffreyJamez:

You can't Download or can't view

I can't download
Re: Please I Can't Download Novel On Ma Blackberry Need Some Help by JeffreyJamez(m): 1:14pm On Dec 05, 2014
Trypa:

I can't download

From which site
Re: Please I Can't Download Novel On Ma Blackberry Need Some Help by Trypa(f): 2:05pm On Dec 05, 2014
JeffreyJamez:

From which site

Asin if I see a novel I wanna download it shoe mi to subscribe for some stuff with credit card stuffs
Re: Please I Can't Download Novel On Ma Blackberry Need Some Help by JeffreyJamez(m): 2:13pm On Dec 05, 2014
Trypa:

Asin if I see a novel I wanna download it shoe mi to subscribe for some stuff with credit card stuffs

the novel is not free to download then
Re: Please I Can't Download Novel On Ma Blackberry Need Some Help by Trypa(f): 2:14pm On Dec 05, 2014
JeffreyJamez:

the novel is not free to download then

Does every blackberry have a pDf?
Re: Please I Can't Download Novel On Ma Blackberry Need Some Help by Craigston: 10:00pm On Dec 05, 2014
Trypa:

Does every blackberry have a pDf?
PDF readers are scarce for blackberry. But you can get Adobe reader for OS 10. Lower versions are unsupported. They use blackberry's profiteering PDF reader, 'PDF-to-go' or Cerience corporation's repligo reader. None of the two is free.
Re: Please I Can't Download Novel On Ma Blackberry Need Some Help by Trypa(f): 10:31pm On Dec 05, 2014
Craigston:
PDF readers are scarce for blackberry. But you can get Adobe reader for OS 10. Lower versions are unsupported. They use blackberry's profiteering PDF reader, 'PDF-to-go' or Cerience corporation's repligo reader. None of the two is free.

Ok tnks very much
Re: Please I Can't Download Novel On Ma Blackberry Need Some Help by pjosh1(m): 3:10pm On Dec 06, 2014
Check blackberry app store, you may find pdf reader. If u can't find one, try reading the novel online. You can always save each novel page offline on your browser so u can read them anytime
Re: Please I Can't Download Novel On Ma Blackberry Need Some Help by Trypa(f): 8:40am On Dec 08, 2014
pjosh1:
Check blackberry app store, you may find pdf reader. If u can't find one, try reading the novel online. You can always save each novel page offline on your browser so u can read them anytime

But have cchecked it once n I didn't c any reasonable stuff there
Re: Please I Can't Download Novel On Ma Blackberry Need Some Help by Craigston: 1:58pm On Dec 08, 2014
Trypa:

Blackberry app store is very scanty. Most developers do not develop specifically for blackberry. Maybe because it's not open source so you cannot target a wider market: only blackberry users. Their little luck would be the new series that support android OS, so some persons would want to enjoy the best of both worlds--android and blackberry on one device. But there's a chance of the blackberry part suffering neglect and the app menu looking more android since their integration of android OS won't be so great an incentive for developers to develop for the blackberry platform. They should adopt the strategy Microsoft has adopted--going open source. You can't find a good PDF reader for blackberry if you're using less than OS 10. Maybe you can get the paid Repligo reader or the paid PDF-To-Go. I have the latter for free 30-day trial. All I do is reset my phone after 30 days. You can download Documents-To-Go from dataviz
Again, those readers are good but not free. But free versions are available for android and iOS. Blackberry loses again.
Re: Please I Can't Download Novel On Ma Blackberry Need Some Help by pjosh1(m): 2:33pm On Dec 08, 2014
Trypa:

Okay, try searching for the novel online, I am sure there will be a site where u can read it free. Make sure u store the website page on ur laptop or phone so u can read it without internet
Re: Please I Can't Download Novel On Ma Blackberry Need Some Help by Trypa(f): 4:57pm On Dec 08, 2014
pjosh1:

Okay, try searching for the novel online, I am sure there will be a site where u can read it free. Make sure u store the website page on ur laptop or phone so u can read it without internet

Ok tnks dear for d help
Re: Please I Can't Download Novel On Ma Blackberry Need Some Help by bedfordng(m): 6:28pm On Dec 08, 2014
since they told you to subscribe, it means its a paid novel.you have to source for more free option.there are lots of site that have novel which can be read directly from their page
Re: Please I Can't Download Novel On Ma Blackberry Need Some Help by Trypa(f): 7:11pm On Dec 08, 2014
bedfordng:
since they told you to subscribe, it means its a paid novel.you have to source for more free option.there are lots of site that have novel which can be read directly from their page

Can u help mi share d link? Plz
Re: Please I Can't Download Novel On Ma Blackberry Need Some Help by Trypa(f): 7:13pm On Dec 08, 2014
Craigston:
Blackberry app store is very scanty. Most developers do not develop specifically for blackberry. Maybe because it's not open source so you cannot target a wider market: only blackberry users. Their little luck would be the new series that support android OS, so some persons would want to enjoy the best of both worlds--android and blackberry on one device. But there's a chance of the blackberry part suffering neglect and the app menu looking more android since their integration of android OS won't be so great an incentive for developers to develop for the blackberry platform. They should adopt the strategy Microsoft has adopted--going open source. You can't find a good PDF reader for blackberry if you're using less than OS 10. Maybe you can get the paid Repligo reader or the paid PDF-To-Go. I have the latter for free 30-day trial. All I do is reset my phone after 30 days. You can download Documents-To-Go from dataviz
Again, those readers are good but not free. But free versions are available for android and iOS. Blackberry loses again.

Hmm dis is serious oh
Re: Please I Can't Download Novel On Ma Blackberry Need Some Help by Craigston: 4:06pm On Dec 09, 2014
Trypa:

Hmm dis is serious oh
Hurrah. It'd been solved already. Thanks to the kind-hearted persons who shared their activation codes for free.
Visit this thread for PDF to Go activation codes (after you've downloaded it from the link I provided earlier): get the activation code here.
To have two readers, you can downloaded repligo reader and go here for the activation codes.
Re: Please I Can't Download Novel On Ma Blackberry Need Some Help by Trypa(f): 7:04pm On Dec 09, 2014
Craigston:
Hurrah. It'd been solved already. Thanks to the kind-hearted persons who shared their activation codes for free.
Visit this thread for PDF to Go activation codes (after you've downloaded it from the link I provided earlier): get the activation code here.
To have two readers, you can downloaded repligo reader and go here for the activation codes.

Ok tnks I will do dat
Re: Please I Can't Download Novel On Ma Blackberry Need Some Help by pabon(m): 1:35am On Jan 07, 2015
Trypa:
I think I may be able to help you. I use a blackberry phone and I've since overcome this problem.
Many of these novels come in pdf format so the best thing is to have a pdf reader. Just go on google and search for 'pdf to go for blackberry' and from there you get links to download. It may come as a trial version but I can help you activate it. Just download it first and I'll tell you the next step.
Re: Please I Can't Download Novel On Ma Blackberry Need Some Help by Craigston: 4:27am On Jan 07, 2015
Trypa:

Ok tnks I will do dat
Happy New Year, Ms Trypa.
Happy New Year to all.
Re: Please I Can't Download Novel On Ma Blackberry Need Some Help by Trypa(f): 3:51pm On Jan 07, 2015
Craigston:
Happy New Year, Ms Trypa.
Happy New Year to all.

Aww tnks dear, how r u?
Re: Please I Can't Download Novel On Ma Blackberry Need Some Help by Trypa(f): 3:54pm On Jan 07, 2015
pabon:

I think I may be able to help you. I use a blackberry phone and I've since overcome this problem.
Many of these novels come in pdf format so the best thing is to have a pdf reader. Just go on google and search for 'pdf to go for blackberry' and from there you get links to download. It may come as a trial version but I can help you activate it. Just download it first and I'll tell you the next step.

Ok tnks so much I will do dat asap
Re: Please I Can't Download Novel On Ma Blackberry Need Some Help by Craigston: 4:40pm On Jan 07, 2015
Trypa:

Aww tnks dear, how r u?
I'm fine. How about you? I hope the holiday went well with you.
Have you resolved the issue? Let us know how so we can smile with you.
Re: Please I Can't Download Novel On Ma Blackberry Need Some Help by Trypa(f): 6:49pm On Jan 07, 2015
Craigston:
I'm fine. How about you? I hope the holiday went well with you.
Have you resolved the issue? Let us know how so we can smile with you.

Lol ok I will but ave not done dat sha

N ma holiday was ok n hope urs too went ryt na
Re: Please I Can't Download Novel On Ma Blackberry Need Some Help by Nobody: 7:43pm On Jan 07, 2015
Trypa:
hello dear i guess askusfast(dot)com is the best place to ask your question.
Re: Please I Can't Download Novel On Ma Blackberry Need Some Help by Craigston: 9:53pm On Jan 07, 2015
Trypa:

Lol ok I will but ave not done dat sha

N ma holiday was ok n hope urs too went ryt na
Yea mine went well. I'm enjoying the books I have here.
Re: Please I Can't Download Novel On Ma Blackberry Need Some Help by Trypa(f): 10:07pm On Jan 07, 2015
Craigston:
Yea mine went well. I'm enjoying the books I have here.

Hmm dats nice dear
Re: Please I Can't Download Novel On Ma Blackberry Need Some Help by Craigston: 10:12pm On Jan 07, 2015
Trypa:

Hmm dats nice dear
Re: Please I Can't Download Novel On Ma Blackberry Need Some Help by Craigston: 10:19pm On Jan 07, 2015
Trypa:

Hmm dats nice dear
What genres of books interest you? Maybe we could exchange new year gifts.
Re: Please I Can't Download Novel On Ma Blackberry Need Some Help by Trypa(f): 8:19am On Jan 08, 2015
Craigston:
What genres of books interest you? Maybe we could exchange new year gifts.

Love n romanc, sadist n betrayal all of one writer Danielle steel
Re: Please I Can't Download Novel On Ma Blackberry Need Some Help by Craigston: 4:54pm On Jan 08, 2015
Trypa:

Love n romanc, sadist n betrayal all of one writer Danielle steel
I haven't heard of that writer. Well, I don't have books on those. Happy reading anyway.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lets Rate The Design Of Each Other's Website / We Design Professional Website / Make Money Online As A Travel Agent

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.