Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,735 members, 7,817,028 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:28 PM

Beggers Trying To Touch People When Begging For Alms - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Beggers Trying To Touch People When Begging For Alms (746 Views)

19-year-old Young Girl With Half A Body In Kano State Who Begs For Alms (photo) / This Is What Someone Begging For Money In The Church Through Whatsapp got (pix) / Glo Afri Chat And Recharge Cards Beggers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Beggers Trying To Touch People When Begging For Alms by Lindx93(f): 11:56am On Dec 05, 2014
Early this week I went outing with my guy then we approached a certain young guy like dis who looked wretched nd poor begging for alms, my guy was in front so he passed the beggar first but on getting to my turn the young man stretched forth his hand towards me who tried avoiding contact with him but still he made sure he touched my arm since he was standing...I was so pissed that if not for my bf I would have flared up, he just had to calm me down.....Has anyone here ever had any similar experience like this....whats ur take on this nairalanders?
***Modified***
Don't know the exact section to put this on...mods pls do the needful,will appreciate.
Re: Beggers Trying To Touch People When Begging For Alms by Nobody: 12:06pm On Dec 05, 2014
They mean no harm. Most of these beggars knows what they are doing, they aren't insane. I think they also want to feel among.
Re: Beggers Trying To Touch People When Begging For Alms by Rexphobia(m): 12:11pm On Dec 05, 2014
Please, did you check if your "kini" was still intact?
Re: Beggers Trying To Touch People When Begging For Alms by DeHero1: 12:14pm On Dec 05, 2014
That's there own marketing strategy. They need more customers and since they can't go to d media, they use d one-on-one method. grin

@ ur topic... Beggars trying to touch people.....
So beggars are not people abi
Re: Beggers Trying To Touch People When Begging For Alms by Nobody: 12:14pm On Dec 05, 2014
......... A perfect gentleman always allow his woman walk in the front of him when both of you aren't in a situation to walk side by side,. A perfect gentleman man makes sure his lady walk on the safe side of the road when they walk side by side. A perfect gentleman always allow his woman to sit on the left side of him @all times (there is a reason for that tho'!)..... Next time tell my guy not to leave you @ the back again, its dangerous,next time it may not be a beggar touching you sis!!

3 Likes

Re: Beggers Trying To Touch People When Begging For Alms by Lindx93(f): 12:42pm On Dec 05, 2014
kunletiwoo:
They mean no harm. Most of these beggars knows what they are doing, they aren't insane. I think they also want to feel among.
tnks bro
Re: Beggers Trying To Touch People When Begging For Alms by Lindx93(f): 12:43pm On Dec 05, 2014
Rexphobia:
Please, did you check if your "kini" was still intact?
lol everything is still intact o
Re: Beggers Trying To Touch People When Begging For Alms by Lindx93(f): 12:46pm On Dec 05, 2014
DeHero1:
That's there own marketing strategy. They need more customers and since they can't go to d media, they use d one-on-one method. grin

@ ur topic... Beggars trying to touch people.....
So beggars are not people abi
lol they are people o.....dn't get it misconstrued
Re: Beggers Trying To Touch People When Begging For Alms by Lindx93(f): 12:50pm On Dec 05, 2014
modelmike7:
......... A perfect gentleman always allow his woman walk in the front of him when both of you aren't in a situation to walk side by side,. A perfect gentleman man makes sure his lady walk on the safe side of the road when they walk side by side. A perfect gentleman always allow his woman to sit on the left side of him @all times (there is a reason for that tho'!)..... Next time tell my guy not to leave you @ the back again, its dangerous,next time it may not be a beggar touching you sis!!
well noted! I'll get him to see this.
Re: Beggers Trying To Touch People When Begging For Alms by Nobody: 12:53pm On Dec 05, 2014
Lindx93:

well noted! I'll get him to see this.
.......... Good Girl!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Amazing Facts About The Human Body / Breaking News: Airasia Flight Missing / Saudi Man Divorces Wife On-the-spot Because She Held His Hands In Public

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.