Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,550 members, 7,819,950 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:20 AM

Glo Afri Chat And Recharge Cards Beggers - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Glo Afri Chat And Recharge Cards Beggers (5490 Views)

Face,2go,bb Chat And Nairaland Which's More Educative? / How To Generate Free Recharge Cards Online / Free Recharge Cards, Coming Soon. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Glo Afri Chat And Recharge Cards Beggers by Nobody: 5:15pm On Nov 02, 2008
Please tell me Guys and Chicks. Got bored last week and i logged on to glo Afri chat stuff and all the girls i got hocked up to started begging me for recharge cards. Just imagine u engaged a girl in a discusion, the call ends and the next thing u see on your phone is an 'encouragement or motivational' sms from her ending with 'please send me card please, ' This haqppened for a coupleof times and since then i refused to seek fun where beggars abound.

what is wrong with most of our girls?
Re: Glo Afri Chat And Recharge Cards Beggers by 9ja4eva: 4:35am On Nov 08, 2009
LOL, the africhat still dey?
Re: Glo Afri Chat And Recharge Cards Beggers by djayxpro: 7:26pm On Nov 10, 2009
guy u talk tru africhat still dey? well before now it was 3naira per sms since it is now 5naira why wuld people use 5 naira to chat and still ask for credit[i], oga o, [/i]
Re: Glo Afri Chat And Recharge Cards Beggers by PurestBoy(m): 4:03am On Nov 13, 2009
Pls can you teach me how to do the glo chat??
Re: Glo Afri Chat And Recharge Cards Beggers by TrueSeeker(m): 7:01pm On Jan 02, 2010
To register for glo AfriChat Text "R to 20805"
On Starcomms Text "R to 30805"

The rest are self explanatory

(1) (Reply)

Can You Identify The Owner Of These Phone Numbers? / Watch Leaked Sex Video That Made Bolivian President Resign / Lagos To Kaduna! How Ezenwata Transport Endangers Passengers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.