Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,156 members, 7,818,500 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:24 PM

Ten Things You Must Not Do As A Lady When Desperate To Get Married - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Ten Things You Must Not Do As A Lady When Desperate To Get Married (926 Views)

Ten Things Nigerian Neighbors Share Together / Can I Get Married With This Income In Abeokuta, Ogun State? / Desperate Father Uses Daughter As A Collateral For N600,000 Loan (Pictured) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ten Things You Must Not Do As A Lady When Desperate To Get Married by akubudejud(m): 12:09pm On Dec 05, 2014
Marriage is ordained by God Himself in the beginning to be between two mature hearts i.e A Man and a Woman and not (Man and Man or Woman and Woman)
The age for marriage for ladies is relative and depends on various factors ranging from culture, law of the land, education and religion. However, irrespective of any belief marriage should be between two persons who are mature Physically, Mentally, Socially, and Spiritually and this means that either party must be ready to take responsibilities of their actions when they are no longer under their parents.

Now, when a lady has attained some maturity stated above and still not married this can be so worrisome and this could lead to desperation which is dangerous on its own. To further comprehend this message however; below is an expression of marriageable age bracket putting into consideration what the law stipulated which is 18 years and above at least.

(A) 18 Years -25 Years...........Very Normal Stage.

(B) 26 Years -30 Years...........Good Stage.

(C) 31 Years- 35 Years...........Worrisome Stage.

(D) 36 Years- 40 Years...........Desperate Stage.

(E) 41 Years and Above..........Dangerously Desperate Stage.

Irrespective of the stages God is the only one that can give without adding sorrow. (Prov. 10:22 The blessing of the LORD, it maketh rich, and he addeth no sorrow with it.)Now, Marrying in an early stage in life does not necessarily mean you can still marry right except God Himself is involved and choose for you, if you fall between the stages C and E above your case is not hopeless at all because you are uniquely and specially created by God for His Glory, it seems too late But God cannot be late remember that sometimes the best is kept for the last moment and marrying the wrong person due to desperation is even worse than not marrying at all Beware! However, be glad because God knows all your problems go on your knee and confess your sins, tell the Lord your intentions He will solve them because for with Him all things are possible. He will recover for you all your lost and past glory...It shall be well.

TEN THINGS YOU MUST NOT DO AS A LADY WHEN DESPERATE TO GET MARRIED.
(1.) YOU MUST NOT STOP PRAYING.

(2.) YOU MUST NOT COMPARE YOURSELF WITH OTHER MARRIED FRIENDS OF YOUR AGE.

(3.) YOU MUST NOT HAVE FIXED FIGURE OF THE PERSON YOU WISH TO MARRY OR CREATE A STANDARD FOR YOURSELF.

(4.) YOU MUST NOT EMBARRASS OR INSULT ANY MAN THAT APPROACH YOU BUT DON'T MAKE HASTY DECISIONS.

(5.) YOU MUST NOT BE TOO EXPENSIVE IN LOOKS EVEN IF YOU CAN AFFORD TO, BE NEAT AND MODERATE.

(6.) YOU MUST NOT BE IDLE i.e. YOU MUST HAVE A JOB (No man is ready to marry a jobless woman)

(7.) YOU MUST NOT DEPEND ON YOUR DREAMS OR SYMPATHIZERS DREAMS OR PROPHESY TO CHOOSE OR PICK A MAN (Dreams could be deceptive and can be manipulated by the devil)

(8.) YOU MUST NOT GO TO BED WITH ANY MAN TO SHOW HIM LOVE OR TO PROVE YOUR LOVE FOR HIM (He will dump you with negative passion and believe you have been doing same to other men)

(9.) YOU MUST NOT DISPLAY YOURSELF IN A SEDUCTIVE WAY TO ATTRACT MEN (They can only be excited by your looks but letter reject your attitude because every man want to marry a decent girl irrespective of their own waywardness in the past)

(10.) YOU MUST NOT READ INTIMATE ,FAKE LOVE STORIES MAGAZINES AND BOOKS RELATED TO MARRIAGE WRITTEN BY MEN OF LOW INTEGRITY WHO ONLY MAKE MERCHANDISE OF DESPERATE LADIES . READ THE WORD OF GOD FROM YOUR OWN BIBLE AND GODLY LITERATURE FROM TRUSTED SOURCES.

BEEN DESPERATE CAN ONLY......
1. Cloud your thinking ability.
2. Expose you to wrong decision making.
3. Enslave you to Devil's manipulations.

2 Likes

Re: Ten Things You Must Not Do As A Lady When Desperate To Get Married by SlimSkipper(m): 12:14pm On Dec 05, 2014
tanx alot for d advice, I pray they listen

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ten Things You Must Not Do As A Lady When Desperate To Get Married by exe0(m): 12:20pm On Dec 05, 2014
And u must attend ''MY WEDDING MUST HOLD DIS YEAR''

1 Like

Re: Ten Things You Must Not Do As A Lady When Desperate To Get Married by teemanbastos(m): 12:45pm On Dec 05, 2014
How I wish Genevieve could see a copy of this.

1 Like

Re: Ten Things You Must Not Do As A Lady When Desperate To Get Married by akubudejud(m): 12:51pm On Dec 05, 2014
exe0:
And u must attend ''MY WEDDING MUST HOLD DIS YEAR''

amen!!!!!

.....the beautiful flower is for you!

Re: Ten Things You Must Not Do As A Lady When Desperate To Get Married by edwife(f): 1:25pm On Dec 05, 2014
teemanbastos:
How I wish Genevieve could see a copy of this.

Why? did she complain to you? undecided

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Words From A Mother To Her Daughter About To Get Married / Which One Will You Choose? / This Is The"started From The Bottom"of A Nigerian Child Gambling Problems(photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.