Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,525 members, 7,819,890 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:16 AM

All About Gulf PMC - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / All About Gulf PMC (640 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

All About Gulf PMC by gracietyan: 12:27pm On Dec 05, 2014
Gulf PMC is a world’s leading not-for-profit membership organization that offers certifications and accreditations in project, program and portfolio management. It was founded a few years back to deliver services for more than 1 million professionals who work in the Gulf region. Gulf PMC helps these professionals with global advocacy, collaboration and research. With the help of Gulf PMC’s certification, a lot of professionals have advanced careers, gained success in their organizations and matured themselves in the field of project management. It has achieved these goals with its established standards, certifications, resources, courses and publications.

In the words of Sheikh Abdul Hadi, the president of Gulf PMC:

"We are determined to enhance the career prospects of individuals, aimed at pursuing a lucrative career in project management and to provide a competent workforce to employers."

Testimonials:

“Gulf PMC is the most comprehensive consortium in the Gulf to validate knowledge and skills in various areas of Project Management. The credential sets me apart from the rest and has helped advance my career exponentially.”

Huwaidah Shukriyah Antoun
PMC Scheduling Professional

“Becoming Gulf PMC Certified has given me a new level of confidence in managing my projects and my teams. It has also been good for business as many of our government customers now look for certified professionals to lead their projects.”

Shahin Seif Naifeh
Professional Project Management Expert

(1) (Reply)

The Importance Of Self Education / No Holiday For Schools During Elections –FG / Help Needed!!! Physics Assignment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.