Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,461 members, 7,816,081 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:09 AM

What Recent Changes Do You Have Concerning Nairaland And Correctionz - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / What Recent Changes Do You Have Concerning Nairaland And Correctionz (626 Views)

Dancer, Kaffy Half Unclad In Recent Photos / Tonto Dikeh Officially Married? Changes Ig Bio To Mrs Tonto w.c Dikeh / Denrele Retweets Nairaland Tweet Concerning Him On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Recent Changes Do You Have Concerning Nairaland And Correctionz by kuzee(m): 2:10pm On Dec 05, 2014
mod i dnt knw which forum though,but propagate to any section that deem fit..
back to the topic..
i got alot to say about this nairaland..
frankly speaking speaking it becoming now boring to mi like facebook i stopped since last year..
now the only i do is take my tyme to read novels with my gadget,
what am i till doing in nairaland is a question you will ask me
if you ask mi who i go ask..

my sayings are..
irrelevant topic on front page..
seun change habit of driving gossips on front page.
infact how many minute you will see irrevant topic in jux a day..

i waz once xo addicted to nairaland with my eyes glued to my phone till day break..but e be lyk..wetin de front page? nxt second throw my phone away..

and anoda most annoyin thing..seems to wonda if all this guests nd members are kids..
why would a matured man be space bookin?
and things lik france wat eva...

make i rest ma case here..everyone got dislike nd likes..
but mi i love nairaland pass my girlfriend..coz of some important informations i crave for wic google dnt have...

funny tin i wqz banned lik up to 7 tymes,til created fake email again..in ur rules u mentioned if i catch you..empty threat indeed

abeg mr seun we be brothers..so in ur right mind,change ur strategy about dis site..

xo mehn,lay ur emphasis concerning this undulated issues..
Re: What Recent Changes Do You Have Concerning Nairaland And Correctionz by Fabdedon(m): 2:49pm On Dec 05, 2014
ok i wll do that
Re: What Recent Changes Do You Have Concerning Nairaland And Correctionz by Nobody: 3:08pm On Dec 05, 2014
kuzee:
frankly speaking speaking it becoming now boring to mi like facebook i stopped since last year

This is normal, everything gets old eventually.

kuzee:
what am i till doing in nairaland is a question you will ask me if you ask mi who i go ask

♫ "/The matter wey we see so, e tay wey e start/ No be me go talk am, e heavy for mouth/"

kuzee:
irrelevant topic on front page..seun change habit of driving gossips on front page.

Unfortunately these drive the most traffic. That's why blogs like LIB are more popular than educational and lifestyle blogs. Nairaland is trying to tap into the market because Nigerians infact Africans in general are naturally nosy people.

kuzee:
and anoda most annoyin thing..seems to wonda if all this guests nd members are kids..why would a matured man be space bookin? and things lik france wat eva...

Hmmm, unfortunately true. My limited experience visiting and participating on forums show me the average age of users falls between the range of 18 - 24 with a small percentage of users falling below and above that average. I'm 30 and still frequent here but even I tire of the site as it seems I've run out of contributions.
As for booking space I do not understand or can proffer a solution to it as its an age old thing on this site. I've come across threads where people booked space far back as 2007 and forgot to fill them in.
"I schooled in france" seems to be the newest meme on this site. Once in a while its funny but most of the times its very annoying.

kuzee:
everyone got dislike nd likes

Yes, humans're different. I like the speed at which the frontpage gets updated but I hate when intellectual threads get watered down by moving them to the frontpage. Better a fast updating frontpage than a slow one because when it was slow to update it made my days seem way longer than usual.

kuzee:
funny tin i wqz banned lik up to 7 tymes,til created fake email again..in ur rules u mentioned if i catch you..empty threat indeed

OP, thread carefully angry. I've ended many nairaland careers for this transgression.

kuzee:
seun we be brothers..so in ur right mind,change ur strategy about dis site

If anything he's getting better at handling the site. I know he is slow to... (make I no catch ban) but most changes I've noticed of recent are for the better.
Re: What Recent Changes Do You Have Concerning Nairaland And Correctionz by kuzee(m): 4:33pm On Dec 05, 2014
warning no space booking here..or else thunder fire you.
Re: What Recent Changes Do You Have Concerning Nairaland And Correctionz by kuzee(m): 4:34pm On Dec 05, 2014
@charix u talk true..

(1) (Reply)

SHOCKING REVELATION: True Story Behind Ini Edo’s Crashed Marriage / Celebrity Tony More On Campaign Trip With Desmond Elliot (pics Attached) / Actress Omoni Oboli And Husband Playing Sweet Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.