Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,469 members, 7,816,110 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:07 AM

Why Men Are Begging Lilian Afegbai With Millions Of Naira For Her Sexy Body - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Why Men Are Begging Lilian Afegbai With Millions Of Naira For Her Sexy Body (1185 Views)

Reason Why Men Are Begging Me With Millions Of Naira Just To Have Sex With Me / BBA Lilian Afegbai Releases Smoking Hot Pictures As She Turns A Year Older / Bikini Photos: Lilian Afegbai, Nigerian Big Brother Africa Hotshots Housemate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Men Are Begging Lilian Afegbai With Millions Of Naira For Her Sexy Body by Nobody: 2:29pm On Dec 05, 2014
[img]http://www.nigeriafilms.com/image.aspx?img=Y29udGVudC9jb250ZW50L0xpbGlhbi1BZmVnYmFpci5qcGd8NjYw[/img]

If there is one screen star now that most of the big boys in Lagos and Abuja want to sleep with, she is Lilian Afegbai, the actress, model and TV Presenter that represented Nigeria at Big Brother Africa tagged Hotshots.

Her bosom friends told us that her mobile phone has been ringing non-stop since she featured in BBA Season 9. They added that the Edo State born beauty gets offered millions of naira by wealthy businessmen and politicians who are on bended knees to have a feel of her sexy body.

That is not all, we were told that these randy deep pockets even offered the dollar equivalent should in case she doesn't want naira. We heard that these rich dudes are so desperate to lay her, they have even recruited her close friends to put pressure on her to accept their love proposal.

- http://www./apps/forums/topics/show/13085382-why-men-are-begging-lilian-afegbai-with-millions-of-naira-for-her-sexy-body
Re: Why Men Are Begging Lilian Afegbai With Millions Of Naira For Her Sexy Body by Nobody: 2:31pm On Dec 05, 2014
Hmm
Re: Why Men Are Begging Lilian Afegbai With Millions Of Naira For Her Sexy Body by Oluwatosean(m): 2:32pm On Dec 05, 2014
Lol, wich 1 b we heard we heard?, u no knw say tinz like this no b ordinary ni?
Re: Why Men Are Begging Lilian Afegbai With Millions Of Naira For Her Sexy Body by Nobody: 2:37pm On Dec 05, 2014
Normal levelz. Those pictures she releases wet our appetite so wetin man go do?
Infact, I'm searching for Cossy and Maheeda's numbers if anybody can help.
Re: Why Men Are Begging Lilian Afegbai With Millions Of Naira For Her Sexy Body by Nobody: 2:46pm On Dec 05, 2014
So this is a thing of pride? cheesy Or some sort of achievement?
Re: Why Men Are Begging Lilian Afegbai With Millions Of Naira For Her Sexy Body by eph12(m): 2:47pm On Dec 05, 2014
The babe no just try.. I even offered her 100k she no gree shocked cry
Re: Why Men Are Begging Lilian Afegbai With Millions Of Naira For Her Sexy Body by axortedbabe(f): 2:55pm On Dec 05, 2014
As if she neva dey sleep them..who i go ask na
Re: Why Men Are Begging Lilian Afegbai With Millions Of Naira For Her Sexy Body by nairalife2013(m): 3:08pm On Dec 05, 2014
axortedbabe:
As if she neva dey sleep them..who i go ask na
angry

(1) (Reply)

Photos : Girl Kills Self After Boyfriend Dumped Her For Best Friend / Nigerian Guys# / Photo: Two Friends Die Trying To Stop A Suicide Bomber

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.