Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,018 members, 7,818,017 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:44 AM

Reason Why Men Are Begging Me With Millions Of Naira Just To Have Sex With Me - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Reason Why Men Are Begging Me With Millions Of Naira Just To Have Sex With Me (6307 Views)

Wizkid Caught Begging Dej Loaf For Sex / Why Men Are Begging Lilian Afegbai With Millions Of Naira For Her Sexy Body / Afroocandy Boast: Marketers Are Begging For My Movies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reason Why Men Are Begging Me With Millions Of Naira Just To Have Sex With Me by fikistick: 10:05am On Dec 05, 2014
If there is one screen star now that most of the big boys in Lagos and Abuja want to sleep with, she is Lilian Afegbai, the actress, model and TV Presenter that represented Nigeria at Big Brother Africa tagged Hotshots.
Her bosom friends told us that her mobile phone has been ringing non-stop since she featured in BBA Season 9. They added that the Edo State born beauty gets offered millions of naira by wealthy businessmen and politicians who are on bended knees to have a feel of her sexy body.

That is not all, we were told that these randy deep pockets even offered the dollar equivalent should in case she doesn't want naira. We heard that these rich dudes are so desperate to lay her, they have even recruited her close friends to put pressure on her to accept their love proposal.

http://fikimaniaentertainment..com/2014/12/why-men-are-begging-lilian-afegbai-with.html

Re: Reason Why Men Are Begging Me With Millions Of Naira Just To Have Sex With Me by Nobody: 10:07am On Dec 05, 2014
Msheeewww nonsense talk

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reason Why Men Are Begging Me With Millions Of Naira Just To Have Sex With Me by chijoy7(f): 10:14am On Dec 05, 2014
smh
Re: Reason Why Men Are Begging Me With Millions Of Naira Just To Have Sex With Me by ibkgab001: 10:16am On Dec 05, 2014
I will never beg for this ... Because here in France she is nobody grin

13 Likes

Re: Reason Why Men Are Begging Me With Millions Of Naira Just To Have Sex With Me by simplemach(m): 10:16am On Dec 05, 2014
Since na gold dey for her nyash...

4 Likes

Re: Reason Why Men Are Begging Me With Millions Of Naira Just To Have Sex With Me by kilokeys(m): 10:17am On Dec 05, 2014
lawa o.. which men be that sef?

they arent business men

the neighbour of friend's friend knows top ashis in town that u could hmm with 10 per night.
do the maths..

thats 3.6m. if u do 365 days a year ( u wan die)..
bt its economical and smart over this one night stand with this geh.. she no too fine sef undecided
Re: Reason Why Men Are Begging Me With Millions Of Naira Just To Have Sex With Me by unibenstudent1(m): 10:23am On Dec 05, 2014
simplemach:
Since na gold dey for her nyash...
she is very useless
Re: Reason Why Men Are Begging Me With Millions Of Naira Just To Have Sex With Me by Nobody: 10:44am On Dec 05, 2014
We d big bois here in abuja don't gve a fork/sh1t/damn/care about her angry

5 Likes

Re: Reason Why Men Are Begging Me With Millions Of Naira Just To Have Sex With Me by simplemach(m): 10:48am On Dec 05, 2014
unibenstudent1:
she is very useless
cool
Re: Reason Why Men Are Begging Me With Millions Of Naira Just To Have Sex With Me by SAMBARRY: 10:48am On Dec 05, 2014
Orisirisi grin

Re: Reason Why Men Are Begging Me With Millions Of Naira Just To Have Sex With Me by Studentsvoice: 11:10am On Dec 05, 2014
smh
Re: Reason Why Men Are Begging Me With Millions Of Naira Just To Have Sex With Me by Dreyl(m): 12:01pm On Dec 05, 2014
Seems her punny is made of gold.
Re: Reason Why Men Are Begging Me With Millions Of Naira Just To Have Sex With Me by Kolade9(m): 12:16pm On Dec 05, 2014
If ah bang am ah go dey sh.it diamonds?

1 Like

Re: Reason Why Men Are Begging Me With Millions Of Naira Just To Have Sex With Me by killercute16(m): 12:29pm On Dec 05, 2014
shockwave91:
We d big bois here in abuja don't gve a fork/sh1t/damn/care about her angry
*YAWNS*
Re: Reason Why Men Are Begging Me With Millions Of Naira Just To Have Sex With Me by killercute16(m): 12:37pm On Dec 05, 2014
Kolade9:
If ah bang am ah go dey sh.it diamonds?
u will never know until you know
Re: Reason Why Men Are Begging Me With Millions Of Naira Just To Have Sex With Me by Nobody: 12:38pm On Dec 05, 2014
killercute16:
*YAWNS*
*spits inside his mouth*undecided

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reason Why Men Are Begging Me With Millions Of Naira Just To Have Sex With Me by LewisO: 12:41pm On Dec 05, 2014
She's stupid because she's blonde, or she's blonde because she's stupid, what will dat brings out? or she just want pple to wow her, so why won't they come to her when she's posing her body online, so how do i beliv her? this also shows that she need money by attracting the unusual men begging her for s*x!
Re: Reason Why Men Are Begging Me With Millions Of Naira Just To Have Sex With Me by fikistick: 12:44pm On Dec 05, 2014
LewisO:
She's stupid because she's blonde, or she's blonde because she's stupid, what will dat brings out? or she just want pple to wow her, so why won't they come to her when she's posing her body online, so how do i beliv her? this also shows that she need morney by attracting the unusual men begging her for s*x!

She's only trying to showcase herself and i don't think there is nothing bad with that

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reason Why Men Are Begging Me With Millions Of Naira Just To Have Sex With Me by Kolade9(m): 12:52pm On Dec 05, 2014
killercute16:
u will never know until you know

U banged her? U shyted diamonds? undecided
Re: Reason Why Men Are Begging Me With Millions Of Naira Just To Have Sex With Me by killercute16(m): 12:55pm On Dec 05, 2014
shockwave91:

*spits inside his mouth*undecided
Dodges the spit and run
Re: Reason Why Men Are Begging Me With Millions Of Naira Just To Have Sex With Me by killercute16(m): 12:56pm On Dec 05, 2014
Kolade9:

U banged her? U shyted diamonds? undecided
Something like that
Re: Reason Why Men Are Begging Me With Millions Of Naira Just To Have Sex With Me by fikistick: 1:01pm On Dec 05, 2014
killercute16:
Something like that

grin grin grin grin
Re: Reason Why Men Are Begging Me With Millions Of Naira Just To Have Sex With Me by bigfatbooty: 1:10pm On Dec 05, 2014
cheesy
Re: Reason Why Men Are Begging Me With Millions Of Naira Just To Have Sex With Me by qadeerkug(m): 1:16pm On Dec 05, 2014
Dreyl:
Seems her punny is made of gold.
i think so if not she can spit dis shiit off in her mouth..... after all her kpekus not dfrent wit mrs maheeda own""nonsense
Re: Reason Why Men Are Begging Me With Millions Of Naira Just To Have Sex With Me by stuff46(m): 1:20pm On Dec 05, 2014
and so?

Attention seeker. Op use yur time wisely
Re: Reason Why Men Are Begging Me With Millions Of Naira Just To Have Sex With Me by august2717: 1:20pm On Dec 05, 2014
GoD ......abg add mhe up!!2a4d51a3
Re: Reason Why Men Are Begging Me With Millions Of Naira Just To Have Sex With Me by fikistick: 1:22pm On Dec 05, 2014
qadeerkug:
i think so if not she can spit dis shiit off in her mouth..... after all her kpekus not dfrent wit mrs maheeda own""nonsense

grin
Re: Reason Why Men Are Begging Me With Millions Of Naira Just To Have Sex With Me by qadeerkug(m): 1:26pm On Dec 05, 2014
bigfatbooty:
cheesy
heew dis usernam sef cheesy
Re: Reason Why Men Are Begging Me With Millions Of Naira Just To Have Sex With Me by JEITO: 1:26pm On Dec 05, 2014
Since when did human beings start bragging publicly about this kind matter
Re: Reason Why Men Are Begging Me With Millions Of Naira Just To Have Sex With Me by fikistick: 1:30pm On Dec 05, 2014
JEITO:
Since when did human beings start bragging publicly about this kind matter

It started ever since maheeda and cossy launched their nudity operation in this country
Re: Reason Why Men Are Begging Me With Millions Of Naira Just To Have Sex With Me by fikistick: 1:37pm On Dec 05, 2014
jideflash:
hmm

Peres Pimeh definitely winning 1.5million Naira Diamond bank cash prize with Nairalanders behind him.
The wait is over as Peres make the Top 30 Finalists of the Diamond Bank #YouNeedANewBank Remix Contest.
Pls Click link to vote now for Peres Pimeh and help us make it come true. Thanks Fam
http://notjustok.com/2014/12/01/diamond-bank-youneedanewbank-remix-contest-top-30-finalists-released-voting-starts-now/

You again, are you a vote monger?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Annie Idibia New Photo's That Got People Talking / Kim Kardashian's Sis, Kendall Caught Having Sex With Scott Disick / Wizkid Breaks Bottle On DammyKrane's Head At Quilox Club [PICS+VIDEO]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.