Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,724 members, 7,820,512 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:17 PM

Rare Photos Of Chimamanda Adichie In A Playful Mode - Literature (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Rare Photos Of Chimamanda Adichie In A Playful Mode (26021 Views)

Photo: Chimamanda adichie With Her Handsome Husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rare Photos Of Chimamanda Adichie In A Playful Mode by DonaldGenes(m): 2:42pm On Dec 05, 2014
eesy:
My crush!

Look, if I no tell your babe? That you crushing on another lady? Then....
Re: Rare Photos Of Chimamanda Adichie In A Playful Mode by tosan200(m): 2:42pm On Dec 05, 2014
k, what do i want to say? can someone remind me? Anyone?
Re: Rare Photos Of Chimamanda Adichie In A Playful Mode by Lilimax(f): 2:43pm On Dec 05, 2014
Are you saying she seldom plays @ OP
Re: Rare Photos Of Chimamanda Adichie In A Playful Mode by pamcom(m): 2:43pm On Dec 05, 2014
check this out

2 Likes

Re: Rare Photos Of Chimamanda Adichie In A Playful Mode by Nobody: 2:43pm On Dec 05, 2014
treasuress:
yyyyyyyyyyyyyy
because they motivate your brother to sell okpa and kunu in alaba market undecided...
kidding tho grin grin

buh whicj kind question be that...
her books are so real that you could imagine them and fanatatize
Re: Rare Photos Of Chimamanda Adichie In A Playful Mode by Lordseyad(m): 2:43pm On Dec 05, 2014
Janiobi:
Niraland don tire me with dis crap of News. No breaking News today? Who the put this shi*t for FP??
I did
Re: Rare Photos Of Chimamanda Adichie In A Playful Mode by sharon763: 2:43pm On Dec 05, 2014
Okay...nice
Re: Rare Photos Of Chimamanda Adichie In A Playful Mode by freezyprinzy(m): 2:43pm On Dec 05, 2014
embarassedI like d way her forehead is crushing on me....#zipsmouth#
Re: Rare Photos Of Chimamanda Adichie In A Playful Mode by yommyphresh(m): 2:43pm On Dec 05, 2014
*smh* we don't do this in Luxembourg
Re: Rare Photos Of Chimamanda Adichie In A Playful Mode by treasuress: 2:44pm On Dec 05, 2014
lilmaxfidel:
because they motivate your brother to sell okpa and kunu in alaba market undecided...
kidding tho grin grin

buh whicj kind question be that...
her books are so real that you could imagine them and fanatatize
dey deleted my comment n put you in front
Re: Rare Photos Of Chimamanda Adichie In A Playful Mode by Nobody: 2:47pm On Dec 05, 2014
What Seun responding towards divert GARRI on the OP undecided

The pic in Chimamanda Adichie what is her? cry

1 Like

Re: Rare Photos Of Chimamanda Adichie In A Playful Mode by Nobody: 2:48pm On Dec 05, 2014
treasuress:
dey deleted my comment n put you in front
 undecided

your spacebooking antics and alarming immaturity caused it...
grow up
Re: Rare Photos Of Chimamanda Adichie In A Playful Mode by AdeniyiA(m): 2:50pm On Dec 05, 2014
I love her 'africanness' cool

1 Like

Re: Rare Photos Of Chimamanda Adichie In A Playful Mode by wolexy2(m): 2:50pm On Dec 05, 2014
cool
Re: Rare Photos Of Chimamanda Adichie In A Playful Mode by Jolomisan(m): 2:50pm On Dec 05, 2014
Ok na nice pics
Re: Rare Photos Of Chimamanda Adichie In A Playful Mode by Chylo(m): 2:54pm On Dec 05, 2014
Old mama youngie tongue
Re: Rare Photos Of Chimamanda Adichie In A Playful Mode by Emmalot121(m): 3:00pm On Dec 05, 2014
I hate this lady. lipsrsealed
Re: Rare Photos Of Chimamanda Adichie In A Playful Mode by troy20(m): 3:01pm On Dec 05, 2014
anyone ever seen farrah fowler play? Anyone? So just be the uptight feminist b!ctch you are ma'm.
Re: Rare Photos Of Chimamanda Adichie In A Playful Mode by Emmalot121(m): 3:01pm On Dec 05, 2014
Khalessi:
Is nairaland instagram now?
Abi o. angry
Re: Rare Photos Of Chimamanda Adichie In A Playful Mode by LadyH(f): 3:09pm On Dec 05, 2014
So what do we do nw?? what exactly is up wif nl these days??
Re: Rare Photos Of Chimamanda Adichie In A Playful Mode by lilmax(m): 3:15pm On Dec 05, 2014
Lilimax:
Are you saying she seldom plays @ OP
yes
Re: Rare Photos Of Chimamanda Adichie In A Playful Mode by lilmax(m): 3:16pm On Dec 05, 2014
Whatever
Re: Rare Photos Of Chimamanda Adichie In A Playful Mode by Deiok(m): 3:17pm On Dec 05, 2014
Evyivy:
I can imagine what's going through her head.
You resembled ini edo small.
Re: Rare Photos Of Chimamanda Adichie In A Playful Mode by Nobody: 3:18pm On Dec 05, 2014
Ever beautiful
Re: Rare Photos Of Chimamanda Adichie In A Playful Mode by sage2(m): 3:18pm On Dec 05, 2014
Khalessi:
Is nairaland instagram now?

Nairagram
Re: Rare Photos Of Chimamanda Adichie In A Playful Mode by nkadoj(m): 3:21pm On Dec 05, 2014
Cherish this babe
Re: Rare Photos Of Chimamanda Adichie In A Playful Mode by JoeCutie(m): 3:21pm On Dec 05, 2014
Intelligence + Wisdom + Decency + Elegance + Originality + Beauty = African woman. kiss

Chimamanda is a typical African woman. African Queen. You still remember her names?
Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie, & not Queen Mandy Gozay (plus other foreign attachments that sound like names from mammy water) undecided

Nothing about this Lady is fake. She's real in & out. #AfricanQueen

2 Likes

Re: Rare Photos Of Chimamanda Adichie In A Playful Mode by engrjacuzzi: 3:28pm On Dec 05, 2014
is she married?
Re: Rare Photos Of Chimamanda Adichie In A Playful Mode by tecno4life(m): 3:31pm On Dec 05, 2014
The first pic looks like she was beaten by nigeria police gringrin
Re: Rare Photos Of Chimamanda Adichie In A Playful Mode by nanotechy: 3:53pm On Dec 05, 2014
amzee:
I love this babe....
Abeg who get her number
I only have the husband's number. You want it?
Re: Rare Photos Of Chimamanda Adichie In A Playful Mode by fidek(m): 4:26pm On Dec 05, 2014
Kambili

My Love
Re: Rare Photos Of Chimamanda Adichie In A Playful Mode by ayomidegambari(m): 4:39pm On Dec 05, 2014
She b witch?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

An Experience I Will Never Forget / Book Publishing In Nigeria / Kasala The Lighting Stone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.