Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,421 members, 7,812,238 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:29 AM

Tonto Dike The Most Beautiful Nigerian Actress And Singer With Her Bf New Pix. - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tonto Dike The Most Beautiful Nigerian Actress And Singer With Her Bf New Pix. (9410 Views)

Could She Be The Most Beautiful Nigerian Actress? / Most Beautiful Nigerian Women Under 26: Who Is The Prettiest? / Most Beautiful Nigerian Actress/Actresses (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tonto Dike The Most Beautiful Nigerian Actress And Singer With Her Bf New Pix. by Dreyl(m): 9:37am On Dec 06, 2014
ogeoflyf:

To London to see d queen. cool
really? Picture of you and the queen or Adonbilivit! grin
Re: Tonto Dike The Most Beautiful Nigerian Actress And Singer With Her Bf New Pix. by Nobody: 9:59am On Dec 06, 2014
echobee:

chisos shocked shocked shocked. U mean oooooooo .
Missberrypop5,come and see ooooooo grin
my sugar daddy is finer than that boy. cool why isn't he dark skinned? grin
Re: Tonto Dike The Most Beautiful Nigerian Actress And Singer With Her Bf New Pix. by ogeoflyf(f): 10:37am On Dec 06, 2014
Dreyl:
really? Picture of you and the queen or Adonbilivit! grin

Is loading... grin
Re: Tonto Dike The Most Beautiful Nigerian Actress And Singer With Her Bf New Pix. by ogeoflyf(f): 10:39am On Dec 06, 2014
LewisO:
Are we gud to go?

To whr kwanu? undecided undecided
Re: Tonto Dike The Most Beautiful Nigerian Actress And Singer With Her Bf New Pix. by Dreyl(m): 11:02am On Dec 06, 2014
ogeoflyf:

Is loading... grin
i'm waiting patiently.Pm me the pictures if you wish ok
Re: Tonto Dike The Most Beautiful Nigerian Actress And Singer With Her Bf New Pix. by ogeoflyf(f): 11:10am On Dec 06, 2014
Dreyl:
i'm waiting patiently.Pm me the pictures if you wish ok

Issoryt. I'm coming oo, no go any where. cool
Re: Tonto Dike The Most Beautiful Nigerian Actress And Singer With Her Bf New Pix. by Pdizzle(m): 11:29am On Dec 06, 2014
Lie, that's @TWEETORACLE
Re: Tonto Dike The Most Beautiful Nigerian Actress And Singer With Her Bf New Pix. by Dreyl(m): 11:35am On Dec 06, 2014
ogeoflyf:

Issoryt. I'm coming oo, no go any where. cool
i siddon they wait for you bae,abeg no waste time.
Re: Tonto Dike The Most Beautiful Nigerian Actress And Singer With Her Bf New Pix. by ogeoflyf(f): 11:36am On Dec 06, 2014
Dreyl:
i siddon they wait for you bae,abeg no waste time.

Ok oo. I dey come.
Re: Tonto Dike The Most Beautiful Nigerian Actress And Singer With Her Bf New Pix. by Dreyl(m): 11:46am On Dec 06, 2014
ogeoflyf:

Ok oo. I dey come.
Pm the pics asap
Re: Tonto Dike The Most Beautiful Nigerian Actress And Singer With Her Bf New Pix. by ogeoflyf(f): 11:47am On Dec 06, 2014
Dreyl:
Pm the pics asap

Ok sah. angry
Re: Tonto Dike The Most Beautiful Nigerian Actress And Singer With Her Bf New Pix. by Dreyl(m): 12:05pm On Dec 06, 2014
ogeoflyf:

Ok sah. angry
i dey wait. cry
Re: Tonto Dike The Most Beautiful Nigerian Actress And Singer With Her Bf New Pix. by afanide: 12:07pm On Dec 06, 2014
Hope he doent break ur heart
Re: Tonto Dike The Most Beautiful Nigerian Actress And Singer With Her Bf New Pix. by LewisO: 12:43pm On Dec 06, 2014
ogeoflyf:

To whr kwanu? undecided undecided
To the "HEART"...
Re: Tonto Dike The Most Beautiful Nigerian Actress And Singer With Her Bf New Pix. by ogeoflyf(f): 3:28pm On Dec 06, 2014
LewisO:
To the "HEART"...

undecided undecided
Re: Tonto Dike The Most Beautiful Nigerian Actress And Singer With Her Bf New Pix. by Dreyl(m): 5:24pm On Dec 06, 2014
ogeoflyf:

undecided undecided
babe you know the kind of thunder that will strike you if you don't send that pics,i ain't joking o!!! angry
Re: Tonto Dike The Most Beautiful Nigerian Actress And Singer With Her Bf New Pix. by Dreyl(m): 5:25pm On Dec 06, 2014
Re: Tonto Dike The Most Beautiful Nigerian Actress And Singer With Her Bf New Pix. by ogeoflyf(f): 7:54pm On Dec 06, 2014
Dreyl:
babe you know the kind of thunder that will strike you if you don't send that pics,i ain't joking o!!! angry

It was loading before. But now u no go see anything, till I see n feel the thunder. angry angry angry
I dey wait.
Re: Tonto Dike The Most Beautiful Nigerian Actress And Singer With Her Bf New Pix. by Dreyl(m): 8:09pm On Dec 06, 2014
ogeoflyf:

It was loading before. But now u no go see anything, till I see n feel the thunder. angry angry angry
I dey wait.
shut your trap there before thunder strike you with anger... angry
Re: Tonto Dike The Most Beautiful Nigerian Actress And Singer With Her Bf New Pix. by ogeoflyf(f): 11:49pm On Dec 06, 2014
Dreyl:
shut your trap there before thunder strike you with anger... angry
Story for the gods. No faint oo grin grin tongue
Re: Tonto Dike The Most Beautiful Nigerian Actress And Singer With Her Bf New Pix. by Dreyl(m): 6:42am On Dec 07, 2014
ogeoflyf:

Story for the gods. No faint oo grin grin tongue
goodmorning grin
Re: Tonto Dike The Most Beautiful Nigerian Actress And Singer With Her Bf New Pix. by ogeoflyf(f): 12:00pm On Dec 07, 2014
Dreyl:
goodmorning grin

Gudafnun cool
Re: Tonto Dike The Most Beautiful Nigerian Actress And Singer With Her Bf New Pix. by Dreyl(m): 12:02pm On Dec 07, 2014
ogeoflyf:

Gudafnun cool
awayu and how's maiduguri
Re: Tonto Dike The Most Beautiful Nigerian Actress And Singer With Her Bf New Pix. by ogeoflyf(f): 12:06pm On Dec 07, 2014
Dreyl:
awayu and how's maiduguri

Chineke!! shocked How do u know about me in maiduguri.? angry

I'm fine thank u.
Re: Tonto Dike The Most Beautiful Nigerian Actress And Singer With Her Bf New Pix. by Dreyl(m): 12:22pm On Dec 07, 2014
ogeoflyf:

Chineke!! shocked How do u know about me in maiduguri.? angry

I'm fine thank u.
i know now. remember we chatted before the tsunami.
so how was today service grin
Re: Tonto Dike The Most Beautiful Nigerian Actress And Singer With Her Bf New Pix. by ogeoflyf(f): 12:40pm On Dec 07, 2014
Dreyl:
i know now. remember we chatted before the tsunami.
so how was today service grin

hmm. Ok o undecided undecided. Service was awesome. U?
Re: Tonto Dike The Most Beautiful Nigerian Actress And Singer With Her Bf New Pix. by Dreyl(m): 12:54pm On Dec 07, 2014
ogeoflyf:

hmm. Ok o undecided undecided. Service was awesome. U?
same thing bae
do you reside in chibok?
Re: Tonto Dike The Most Beautiful Nigerian Actress And Singer With Her Bf New Pix. by ogeoflyf(f): 1:00pm On Dec 07, 2014
Dreyl:
same thing bae
do you reside in chibok?

Bama undecided
Re: Tonto Dike The Most Beautiful Nigerian Actress And Singer With Her Bf New Pix. by Dreyl(m): 1:15pm On Dec 07, 2014
ogeoflyf:

Bama undecided
wow! And you ain't thinking of living the nogo area soon, grin
seems you are brave hearted that's why,but seriously why don't you relocate to a peaceful place ehn.. smiley
Re: Tonto Dike The Most Beautiful Nigerian Actress And Singer With Her Bf New Pix. by ogeoflyf(f): 1:22pm On Dec 07, 2014
Dreyl:
wow! And you ain't thinking of living the nogo area soon, grin
seems you are brave hearted that's why,but seriously why don't you relocate to peaceful place ehn.. smileywow! And you ain't thinking of living the nogo area soon, grin
seems you are brave hearted that's why,but seriously why don't you relocate to a peaceful place ehn.. smiley

I've left there. Studies/school took me there, but m done now. So I'm home. No longer there.
Re: Tonto Dike The Most Beautiful Nigerian Actress And Singer With Her Bf New Pix. by Dreyl(m): 1:27pm On Dec 07, 2014
ogeoflyf:

I've left there. Studies/school took me there, but m done now. So I'm home. No longer there.
now relieved
you schooled in Unimaid right?
Re: Tonto Dike The Most Beautiful Nigerian Actress And Singer With Her Bf New Pix. by ogeoflyf(f): 1:36pm On Dec 07, 2014
Dreyl:
now relieved
you schooled in Unimaid right?
Right.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Top 20 Most Curvy African Celebrities Of 2015 / Photos: Mariah Carey Suffers Wardrobe Malfunction On Stage / Breaking News: Mercy Johnson May Call Off August 27 Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.