Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,448 members, 7,812,375 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:24 PM

Tonto Dike The Most Beautiful Nigerian Actress And Singer With Her Bf New Pix. - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tonto Dike The Most Beautiful Nigerian Actress And Singer With Her Bf New Pix. (9416 Views)

Could She Be The Most Beautiful Nigerian Actress? / Most Beautiful Nigerian Women Under 26: Who Is The Prettiest? / Most Beautiful Nigerian Actress/Actresses (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tonto Dike The Most Beautiful Nigerian Actress And Singer With Her Bf New Pix. by Dreyl(m): 1:57pm On Dec 07, 2014
ogeoflyf:

Right.
good! i guess you graduated before the bokoarerams insurgence so you base in lag now innit
Re: Tonto Dike The Most Beautiful Nigerian Actress And Singer With Her Bf New Pix. by ogeoflyf(f): 2:02pm On Dec 07, 2014
Dreyl:
good! i guess you graduated before the bokoarerams insurgence so you base in lag now innit

At all oh!! It was just the grace of God. The experience wasn't funny at all. cry

I've always been in lag.
Re: Tonto Dike The Most Beautiful Nigerian Actress And Singer With Her Bf New Pix. by simdam500(m): 3:52pm On Dec 07, 2014
Castos :
That's her new mechanic (if you understand me)

mechanic like motor repairer,

ah an

u didn't read the caption that, that is her new man ehn. btw sef how will a beauty like her take a pix with mechanic

*wordsfrominnocentmind*
Re: Tonto Dike The Most Beautiful Nigerian Actress And Singer With Her Bf New Pix. by Dreyl(m): 4:30pm On Dec 07, 2014
ogeoflyf:

At all oh!! It was just the grace of God. The experience wasn't funny at all. cry

I've always been in lag.
Thank God nothing happened to you though.
But i'm sure you won't ever travel there again even if you had any slight opportunity because of the non-stop killings and bombings.
You base now in lekki right? cool
Re: Tonto Dike The Most Beautiful Nigerian Actress And Singer With Her Bf New Pix. by Aikon: 5:18pm On Dec 07, 2014
Isn't that @TWEETORACLE on twitter.com
Re: Tonto Dike The Most Beautiful Nigerian Actress And Singer With Her Bf New Pix. by Dreyl(m): 6:24am On Dec 08, 2014
Ogeoflyf
Re: Tonto Dike The Most Beautiful Nigerian Actress And Singer With Her Bf New Pix. by ogeoflyf(f): 8:05am On Dec 08, 2014
Dreyl:
Ogeoflyf

Dreyl
Re: Tonto Dike The Most Beautiful Nigerian Actress And Singer With Her Bf New Pix. by Dreyl(m): 8:28am On Dec 08, 2014
ogeoflyf:

Dreyl
Goodmorning.
you haven't answered my question why
Re: Tonto Dike The Most Beautiful Nigerian Actress And Singer With Her Bf New Pix. by ogeoflyf(f): 8:30am On Dec 08, 2014
Dreyl:
Goodmorning.
you haven't answered my question why

I stay in lagos, I was born in lagos. I didn't relocate.

Mrning
Re: Tonto Dike The Most Beautiful Nigerian Actress And Singer With Her Bf New Pix. by Dreyl(m): 8:42am On Dec 08, 2014
ogeoflyf:

I stay in lagos, I was born in lagos. I didn't relocate.

Mrning
ok how was ur night hope you slept well?
Re: Tonto Dike The Most Beautiful Nigerian Actress And Singer With Her Bf New Pix. by ogeoflyf(f): 9:15am On Dec 08, 2014
Dreyl:
ok how was ur night hope you slept well?

My nyt was fine thank u. Yeah I did. U?
Re: Tonto Dike The Most Beautiful Nigerian Actress And Singer With Her Bf New Pix. by Dreyl(m): 11:19am On Dec 08, 2014
ogeoflyf:

My nyt was fine thank u. Yeah I did. U?
nah i didn't sleep i was just busy programming and fixing some things you should have seen the way i was sweating even with the A.C on. grin
now i just feel like taking a nap.
Re: Tonto Dike The Most Beautiful Nigerian Actress And Singer With Her Bf New Pix. by ogeoflyf(f): 11:32am On Dec 08, 2014
Dreyl:
nah i didn't sleep i was just busy programming and fixing some things you should have seen the way i was sweating even with the A.C on. grin
now i just feel like taking a nap.

grin grin. In that case, good nap cool
Re: Tonto Dike The Most Beautiful Nigerian Actress And Singer With Her Bf New Pix. by Dreyl(m): 11:35am On Dec 08, 2014
ogeoflyf:

grin grin. In that case, good nap cool
alright we will talk later tho. wink
Re: Tonto Dike The Most Beautiful Nigerian Actress And Singer With Her Bf New Pix. by ogeoflyf(f): 11:37am On Dec 08, 2014
Dreyl:
alright we will talk later tho. wink

Ok wink

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Rihanna’s Bodyguard Grabs Rihanna’s Boobz On Public By Mistake! Lol See Photos / Video Of Bbn Angel And Yousef Having Sex After Party / BREAKING!!! Anambra Firstlady Ebere Obiano Disgraced

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.