Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,505 members, 7,826,908 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 10:42 PM

The AC Milan Thread: 2021/2022 Serie A Champions! - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (29) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / The AC Milan Thread: 2021/2022 Serie A Champions! (127929 Views)

AC Milan Vs Barcelona - UCL (2 - 0) On 20th February 2013 / UCL: Arsenal Vs AC Milan (3 - 0) On March 6th 2012 / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) ... (75) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The AC Milan Thread: 2021/2022 Serie A Champions! by Roland17(m): 9:46pm On Oct 21, 2018
pkasso:
Sorry o, Roland. What a time to concede. Donnarumma has looked unconvincing from crosses all night. Take nothing away from that cross by Vrsaljko. Top notch. Great finish from Icardi also.

Inter rules Milan! tongue tongue

I begged Gattuso not open the game immediately Milan got the 80th minute because I have seen this over and over again. What does he do? He makes a horrible substitution, brings in Bakayoko and of course our defenders and Goalie were milking cows as Icadi attacked that cross.
Re: The AC Milan Thread: 2021/2022 Serie A Champions! by fredoooooo: 9:46pm On Oct 21, 2018
chic2pimp:
Fcukkkk..Fcukkkk...Fcukkkll....Man I bleeping saw this comimg

Pele , Ndo, you want ice water to calm ya self down grin
Next season we go sign papin vanbasten inzaghi and schevchenko.... we go even combine Chinese and Arab finance together , jaku jaku people grin grin grin grin
Re: The AC Milan Thread: 2021/2022 Serie A Champions! by fredoooooo: 9:47pm On Oct 21, 2018
chic2pimp:

Donnarumma should have done better there. He takes the majority of the blame methinks.

Dodomayana the best keeper in the world grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: The AC Milan Thread: 2021/2022 Serie A Champions! by Roland17(m): 9:49pm On Oct 21, 2018
chic2pimp:

Donnarumma should have done better there. He takes the majority of the blame methinks.

I have no idea why he came out for that cross. Gattuso should please pack his load and leave. He has regressed from last season and losing games with minutes to spare is a coaching problem.

How do we sit deep for 80 minutes and then choose to open up with 10 minutes to spare and not forgetting to bring in a disaster in the 84th minute.
Re: The AC Milan Thread: 2021/2022 Serie A Champions! by pkasso(m): 9:57pm On Oct 21, 2018
Roland17:

I begged Gattuso not open the game immediately Milan got the 80th minute because I have seen this over and over again. What does he do? He makes a horrible substitution, brings in Bakayoko and of course our defenders and Goalie were milking cows as Icadi attacked that cross.

I hear say Bakayoko get 6 games to save his Milan career. So one down, 5 more to go grin grin

Funny enough, i'm always confident of Inter winning whenever the derby comes around. It has been like that for forever.
Re: The AC Milan Thread: 2021/2022 Serie A Champions! by chic2pimp(m): 10:01pm On Oct 21, 2018
Roland17:

I have no idea why he came out for that cross. Gattuso should please pack his load and leave. He has regressed from last season and losing games with minutes to spare is a coaching problem.

How do we sit deep for 80 minutes and then choose to open up with 10 minutes to spare and not forgetting to bring in a disaster in the 84th minute.

I can't remember who it was but I told someone on this very site that I wouldn't Hire Rino on a full time basis last year. At that time, I said I only saw Him as an "Avram Grant" kind of manager. So I wholeheartedly agree with you with Regards to Rino.
Re: The AC Milan Thread: 2021/2022 Serie A Champions! by chic2pimp(m): 10:03pm On Oct 21, 2018
fredoooooo:

Pele , Ndo, you want ice water to calm ya self down grin
Next season we go sign papin vanbasten inzaghi and schevchenko.... we go even combine Chinese and Arab finance together , jaku jaku people grin grin grin grin

Oya take WAKA! angry........As I dey vex so, you no wan see my red eye o tongue

fredoooooo:

Dodomayana the best keeper in the world grin grin grin
Still better than Aziriorigbamilaso grin grin grin
Re: The AC Milan Thread: 2021/2022 Serie A Champions! by Roland17(m): 10:05pm On Oct 21, 2018
pkasso:
I hear say Bakayoko get 6 games to save his Milan career. So one down, 5 more to go grin grin

Funny enough, i'm always confident of Inter winning whenever the derby comes around. It has been like that for forever.

At this point, he does not deserve to be listed on match day. He has no career with Milan, Chelsea can please come and carry their nonsense so he can continue from where he stopped.

The Milan Derby is sacred to any true Rosseneri.
Re: The AC Milan Thread: 2021/2022 Serie A Champions! by fredoooooo: 10:06pm On Oct 21, 2018
chic2pimp:

Oya take WAKA! angry........As I dey vex so, you no wan see my red eye o tongue

Still better than Aziriorigbamilaso grin grin grin

I like ya red eyes grin grin grin
Re: The AC Milan Thread: 2021/2022 Serie A Champions! by Roland17(m): 10:08pm On Oct 21, 2018
chic2pimp:

I can't remember who it was but I told someone on this very site that I wouldn't Hire Rino on a full time basis last year. At that time, I said I only saw Him as an "Avram Grant" kind of manager. So I wholeheartedly agree with you with Regards to Rino.

I remember that conversation on this thread and it happened during the end of last season. I am tired of him and I knew this experiment with him, just like other ex players that came after Allergri will not work.
Re: The AC Milan Thread: 2021/2022 Serie A Champions! by chic2pimp(m): 10:21pm On Oct 21, 2018
Roland17:

I remember that conversation on this thread and it happened during the end of last season. I am tired of him and I knew this experiment with him, just like other ex players that came after Allergri will not work.

The rationale behind that thinking from the Milan Board was probably that If Zidane and Pep can do it, so can Rino. They however failed to take into account that not everyone is a Zidane nevermind Pep. There is a reason why the likes of Stevie G and Lamps are at Rangers and Derby respectively not Liverpool and Chelsea. He needs the go. The "experiment" as you call it or "Foolishness" as I call it has to end now. IT'S NOT WORKING!
Re: The AC Milan Thread: 2021/2022 Serie A Champions! by Unlimited22: 5:41am On Oct 22, 2018
Hohohiihhohoho
Pain, pain everywhere!!!!
Re: The AC Milan Thread: 2021/2022 Serie A Champions! by Nobody: 12:24am On Oct 23, 2018
grin grin hahahahaha icardi does it again
Re: The AC Milan Thread: 2021/2022 Serie A Champions! by Roland17(m): 7:09pm On Oct 25, 2018
To slap these ones just dey hungry me angry
Re: The AC Milan Thread: 2021/2022 Serie A Champions! by chic2pimp(m): 8:08pm On Oct 28, 2018
Finally!.......A teeny weeny smile has returned to my face smiley
Re: The AC Milan Thread: 2021/2022 Serie A Champions! by fredoooooo: 12:52am On Oct 29, 2018
chic2pimp:
Finally!.......A teeny weeny smile has returned to my face smiley

Barren woman dey God bless with a pikin grin
Re: The AC Milan Thread: 2021/2022 Serie A Champions! by chic2pimp(m): 11:21am On Oct 29, 2018
fredoooooo:

Barren woman dey God bless with a pikin grin

You sir are a wasteman tongue angry grin

1 Like

Re: The AC Milan Thread: 2021/2022 Serie A Champions! by Roland17(m): 3:27am On Nov 01, 2018
Back to back wins and we are up to 4th but I am not buying it. I enjoyed today's game especially Suso's goal which was spectacular.

Rino decides to start Bakayoko whom I think he had a better showing. That being said, look any further than the goal we conceded to understand that the demon chasing Yoko is very strong. He froze with the ball inside our box and decides a pass to an unsettled Rodriguez who had a marker on him was the best option and of course the resulting attempt deflects off Romagnoli for the equalizer.

Thank goodness for the freak overhead kick from Romagnoli which gave us the W. We played a lot better today but we were not clinical in front of goal.
Re: The AC Milan Thread: 2021/2022 Serie A Champions! by chic2pimp(m): 1:30am On Nov 05, 2018
The smiles are slowly but surely returning to my face ladies and gents. I tuned off around the 90th minute mark duly expecting another scoreless draw only to check my phone around half an hour ago to see we actually Won shocked. Smash and grab don't come any better than that grin. Let's keep this going Boyz

Forza Milan.
Re: The AC Milan Thread: 2021/2022 Serie A Champions! by Roland17(m): 2:06am On Nov 05, 2018
chic2pimp:
The smiles are slowly but surely returning to my face ladies and gents. I tuned off around the 90th minute mark duly expecting another scoreless draw only to check my phone around half an hour ago to see we actually Won shocked. Smash and grab don't come any better than that grin. Let's keep this going Boyz

Forza Milan.

Baba, thank God for VAR that clarified the offside call by the linesman. It was a dramatic game and unlike you, I was convinced Udinese will score a late goal but the red card against them came in handy.

FORZA MILAN

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The AC Milan Thread: 2021/2022 Serie A Champions! by fredoooooo: 12:08pm On Nov 05, 2018
chic2pimp:

Forza Milan.

We go go back on top of that mortar, but not now . I just want this team to do the right thing , I like Milan but I'm glad th7ngs are like this may be they Will do better and return the team back to where it belong...
you be my bro and I want you to be happy with Milan as those useless 3 cats no fit give you happiness grin grin grin
But my mortar for that small team call Assnal is forever they Will never ever see that champions leagu in their entire life .. Oloshi team grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The AC Milan Thread: 2021/2022 Serie A Champions! by chic2pimp(m): 4:30pm On Nov 05, 2018
fredoooooo:

We go go back on top of that mortar, but not now . I just want this team to do the right thing , I like Milan but I'm glad th7ngs are like this may be they Will do better and return the team back to where it belong...
you be my bro and I want you to be happy with Milan as those useless 3 cats no fit give you happiness grin grin grin
But my mortar for that small team call Assnal is forever they Will never ever see that champions leagu in their entire life .. Oloshi team grin grin

Fredooooooooooooo craze man ;DD grin grin grin......I dey see your comment for politics thread o. Small joy you no get grin cheesy cheesy cheesy grin

2 Likes

Re: The AC Milan Thread: 2021/2022 Serie A Champions! by fredoooooo: 5:41pm On Nov 05, 2018
chic2pimp:

Fredooooooooooooo craze man ;DD grin grin grin......I dey see your comment for politics thread o. Small joy you no get grin cheesy cheesy cheesy grin

Babami politics no easy not to talk of naija own , na craze person dey take tackle craze ... grin grin grin
Re: The AC Milan Thread: 2021/2022 Serie A Champions! by Roland17(m): 10:40pm On Nov 05, 2018
Arsene Wenger will replace Gattuso as head coach, negotiations are still ongoing.

I can not say I did not see it coming, especially when I. Gazidis was appointed our new CEO.

FORZA MILAN!!!

https://bleacherreport.com/articles/2804595-report-arsene-wenger-to-join-ac-milan-to-replace-gennaro-gattuso-as-manager
Re: The AC Milan Thread: 2021/2022 Serie A Champions! by Roland17(m): 3:04am On Nov 06, 2018
chic2pimp:

Baba you don hear about Wenger to Milan talks? What are your thoughts?
Re: The AC Milan Thread: 2021/2022 Serie A Champions! by Spy360(m): 3:50am On Nov 06, 2018
Roland17:

I have great respect for A Wenger, though he may have become stale after many years at Arsenal, I believe these six months away from management must have helped him to revive his football acumen. He will do well at AC if the deal pulls through. It will be nice also to see him return to a top club.
Re: The AC Milan Thread: 2021/2022 Serie A Champions! by chic2pimp(m): 8:31pm On Nov 06, 2018
Roland17:

Heard about the rumours bro. I am firmly in support of it if true. Wenger is imo on a whole different level when compared to Rino. Yearly CL Qualifications is all but guaranteed with Wenger at the helm. Now I know that might not sound like a lot but it actually is.

The money and prestige we've been missing out on by failing to qualify for the CL is no joke at all. First of all, the money lost would have been put towards signing and paying good quality players. Secondly, No top player would want to play for a club consistently missing out on CL qualification. Even if they did, they would want to be paid handsomely for it like they are doing us a favour. So Big Man if the rumours are true, i'd personally drive Him to the San siro himself.

I don't know about you but Bro i'm sick of the mediocre coaches we've been hiring since Allegri. I can not come and kee myself abeg.
Re: The AC Milan Thread: 2021/2022 Serie A Champions! by Roland17(m): 8:48pm On Nov 06, 2018
chic2pimp:

Heard about the rumours bro. I am firmly in support of it if true. Wenger is imo on a whole different level when compared to Rino. Yearly CL Qualifications is all but guaranteed with Wenger at the helm. Now I know that might not sound like a lot but it actually is.

The money and prestige we've been missing out on by failing to qualify for the CL is no joke at all. First of all, the money lost would have been put towards signing and paying good quality players. Secondly, No top player would want to play for a club consistently missing out on CL qualification. Even if they did, they would want to be paid handsomely for it like they are doing us a favour. So Big Man if the rumours are true, i'd personally drive Him to the San siro himself.

I don't know about you but Bro i'm sick of the mediocre coaches we've been hiring since Allegri. I can not come and kee myself abeg.

100% agree!!!!

Baba, I have detailed with disgust the stupid experiment of rewarding former players with head coaching positions in our club. It has set us back almost a decade. Even though I understand those decisions were made because of the transition in ownership. Now that we have clarity in ownership, and other executive positions, I believe we need to stabilize the head coaching position and I believe is worth it. Like you said, we need to return to the pinnacle of Italian and European football.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The AC Milan Thread: 2021/2022 Serie A Champions! by A40(m): 9:40pm On Nov 11, 2018
Higuain and choking in big games. Some things will never change
Re: The AC Milan Thread: 2021/2022 Serie A Champions! by A40(m): 10:23pm On Nov 11, 2018
And it keeps getting better and better Higuain red card grin grin
Re: The AC Milan Thread: 2021/2022 Serie A Champions! by chic2pimp(m): 11:43pm On Nov 11, 2018
Roland see why we need Wenger Asap? To be fair to Him though, you can't blame Him for Higuain's Choke Job YET again.
Re: The AC Milan Thread: 2021/2022 Serie A Champions! by fredoooooo: 11:52pm On Nov 11, 2018
chic2pimp:
Roland see why we need Wenger Asap? To be fair to Him though, you can't blame Him for Higuain's Choke Job YET again.

That fat ba$tard is a mutherphucker angry angry

(1) (2) (3) ... (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) ... (75) (Reply)

Manchester City vs Chelsea (0 - 1) On 29th May 2021 / Barcelona Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (2 - 8) On 14 August 2020 / Liverpool vs Barcelona: UCL Semi-Finals (4 - 0) On 7th May 2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.